Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

paddyzk wrote: »
    Well ladz

How are ya man? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

How are ya man? :)

Good and yourself ? :D
    Just heading off to cinema woo

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

What are you seeing?

Pretty good :)

Haha what ya gonna see? :) .. I'm goin tomorrow! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Really want to do Art waahhhhh :(

• Advertisement

SChique00 wrote: »

My drawing skills resemble that of a five year old.:o

My drawing skills resemble that of a five year old.:o

I can draw pretty well and I reckon I can paint but the fact that I didn't get the chance to do it and my own doubts about my ability held me back from picking it :/

I can draw pretty well and I reckon I can paint but the fact that I didn't get the chance to do it and my own doubts about my ability held me back from picking it :/

Seems to be more of a girls subject as only 1 dude in my class is going doing it.

That's sucky, you could probably still do it though. Just tell the teacher/princple that you made a mistake with your subject choice. In my school though if you don't do it for the JC you have to submit a portfolio to do it for LC.
    Seems to be more of a girls subject as only 1 dude in my class is going doing it.

In my year there is three art classes and at least a 1/3 of each class is boys so there's a good few in my school. I don't do it though, I can't draw for sh1t.

Only six people in our year doing it so I suppose I could change if I really wanted but it's not worth the hassle of moving subjects around xP

So what's everyone up to for the weekend? :)

• Advertisement

Only six people in our year doing it so I suppose I could change if I really wanted but it's not worth the hassle of moving subjects around xP

Cinema for my friends birthday tomorrow and study for the rest.You? :)

That's sucky, you could probably still do it though. Just tell the teacher/princple that you made a mistake with your subject choice. In my school though if you don't do it for the JC you have to submit a portfolio to do it for LC.

In my year there is three art classes and at least a 1/3 of each class is boys so there's a good few in my school. I don't do it though, I can't draw for sh1t.

It's too late now anyway - in my school if you didn't do it for the JC but want to do it for LC you have to sit a drawing test before the summer holidays, and I reckon it's over now :L

It's too late now anyway - in my school if you didn't do it for the JC but want to do it for LC you have to sit a drawing test before the summer holidays, and I reckon it's over now :L

Ah I'm sorry. :/ Life goes on sure and all that crap :P

Cinema for my friends birthday tomorrow and study for the rest.You? :)

Snazz whatcha going to see?

Not a lot just gonna decorate my room :D and having friends round on Sunday for a chocolate binge ;)

Not a lot just gonna decorate my room :D and having friends round on Sunday for a chocolate binge ;)

The avengers :)

Sounds fun :) I see the healthy eating's going pretty well :P

Redid my room like 2 moths ago, kinda overdid it on the black though, now it seems more like an emo's lair :(

All I care about this weekend is The F.A Cup final and Cotto V Mayweather.

Redid my room like 2 moths ago, kinda overdid it on the black though, now it seems more like an emo's lair :(

EMO HATRED XP

Haha don't understand why anyone would paint a room black - my English classroom is black and the room was dark enough already, so there's a lamp on every table, and tablecloths and plants and a a piano in the corner; it looks like a cafe xD

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I'll give ye some life advice lads - paint your room white. It'll wake you up very morning and you can use a lower wattage life bulb. Cheap paint to buy as well. One of those few win win situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Im the same.. :/ Ive been told by a loads of people that Ive really good drawing skills, including an art teacher :L And Id love to do the subject but couldn't at Junior Cert was only on during French and Business (<-- wasnt giving them up :P)... I still like to draw in my own time, but I can't really do anything else due to not having the practice :L

• Advertisement

I'll give ye some life advice lads - paint your room white. It'll wake you up very morning and you can use a lower wattage life bulb. Cheap paint to buy as well. One of those few win win situations.

I want to paint my room after the JC, was gonna do it at easter but I got too lazy :P .. I want to paint it white too:P

All I care about this weekend is The F.A Cup final and Cotto V Mayweather.

BORING :D

EMO HATRED XP

Haha don't understand why anyone would paint a room black - my English classroom is black and the room was dark enough already, so there's a lamp on every table, and tablecloths and plants and a a piano in the corner; it looks like a cafe xD
    :o A black classroom.. :/ Every classroom in my school is either yellow, bright purple or pink... :D

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    :o A black classroom.. :/ Every classroom in my school is either yellow, bright purple or pink... :D

Every single room in my school is white, not just the classrooms.

Every single room in my school is white, not just the classrooms.
    Jesus, lads ye have such simple classrooms... :L

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭leopard trek

at least ye have proper school... we're in prefabs ! :D

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Jesus, lads ye have such simple classrooms... :L

I like it.

at least ye have proper school... we're in prefabs ! :D
    Aww thats bad form.. Id hate that tbh.. :L

Dear God you are boring - since when did you wake up with the brain of a 40-year-old eco-friendly person? :p

My room is sky blue :D

• Advertisement

I like it.
    Era, sure whatever suits really :L

Advertisement