Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why do guys seem to love Spanish girls?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'd be interested in finding a black hair Swede. If you're out there, PM me.
    My penis is 17.43cm
    I take in €35,000 P/A
    I have blonde hair and green eyes.
    I speak English and German
    I am very active and a very generous love.
    Yours for ever,
    Terrance.
    Fcuk it TT, on that basis I'll marry you. I can get an ABBA collection together and talk like the chef in the Muppets if it helps.
    ScumLord wrote: »
    I've never seen Wibbs so active in a thread. Or say anything like "+1000". :pac:
    And you've been here for that long? Clearly you avoided any threads I posted on. :D
    The world is full of beautiful women. I don't discriminate on nationality.
    Don't fall for it folks, he's just hoping they don't discriminate on looks. :pac:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Wibbs wrote: »
    I'd be interested in finding a black hair Swede. If you're out there, PM me.
    My penis is 17.43cm
    I take in €35,000 P/A
    I have blonde hair and green eyes.
    I speak English and German
    I am very active and a very generous love.
    Yours for ever,
    Terrance.
    Fcuk it TT, on that basis I'll marry you. I can get an ABBA collection together and talk like the chef in the Muppets if it helps.

Sold for a dollar! :P

Men are attracted to rare or exotic features. Women are attracted to more common features... Apparently anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

grenache wrote: »
    This.

Italian women are goddesses. Anyone who disagrees is guilty of herecy. Spanish girls are hot too though and good fun. Both are very bubbly in personality.

Yes Italian women are stunning and so stylish, but from my expierance they are just not much fun. They are more about good clothes and good food then say having a few drinks and having the craic. I have met the odd Italian who likes to let loose and have a laugh but they were all from the South of the country.

Spanish women however are IMO way more fun. They are just more like the Irish in ways as they do like to party more than the Italians. But I have to say in Dublin anyway for every good looking Spanish girl there are 3/4 not so good looking girls also. And I say that as a guy who has always had a thing for that type of look (Dark hair and dark eyes).

South Americans top the list for me though.

Brazilians and Venezuelans have both the looks and also the fun factor. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

And for the record Irish women are beautiful too.

Well those who try to stay natural and don't cover themselves with this ridicules orange paste. I still can't figure out why they think this looks good.

For me anyway, less is more when it comes to make up which is maybe why I find these foreign women so attractive. They seem to use far less makeup. Again not all Irish women do this, but there is a large section of women who cake themselves up with an inch layer of make up whenever they head out.

I know you will say they have a natural darker complexion so they don't need to use so much makeup but trust me Irish women look far better natural then with this horrible orange goo on their faces.

I have a lot of friends now who are from South America and they (The Males) think Irish women are really beautiful, but extremely hard to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

CucaFace wrote: »
    And for the record Irish women are beautiful too.

Well those who try to stay natural and don't cover themselves with this ridicules orange paste. I still can't figure out why they think this looks good.

For me anyway, less is more when it comes to make up which is maybe why I find these foreign women so attractive. They seem to use far less makeup. Again not all Irish women do this, but there is a large section of women who cake themselves up with an inch layer of make up whenever they head out.

I know you will say they have a natural darker complexion so they don't need to use so much makeup but trust me Irish women look far better natural then with this horrible orange goo on their faces.

I have a lot of friends now who are from South America and they (The Males) think Irish women are really beautiful, but extremely hard to get.

i find fake tan a huge turn off too... if i wanted to date an umpa lumpa i'd hang about charlie's chocolate factory.

Ladies fake tan is rotten. Just don't!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Every guy I know loves going on holidays to Spain because they're going to see Spanish girls over there. Is it cos Spanish girls have dark hair and tans? :confused: Are they seen as exotic. I've heard that particularly English and Irish men love Spanish/Italian women. Just wanted to know why :p:)

Large dark eyes, tanned skin, sexy curvy bodies.

Also the fact that they are all 95% stunners doesn't hurt....

That and they're feisty. Men secretly love feisty women.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Not mad on Spanish women, very hairy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Not mad on Spanish women, very hairy.

Nothing wrong with a bit of bush-whacking. Saves time on flossing.

sorry everyone, SORRY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

CruelCoin wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a bit of bush-whacking. Saves time on flossing.

sorry everyone, SORRY!

god your breathe must stink of rotten fish :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

People have been brainwashed by the media. There is nothing extraordinary about Spanish girls compared to women from other countries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

764dak wrote: »
    People have been brainwashed by the media. There is nothing extraordinary about Spanish girls compared to women from other countries.

What are doing at 5 in the morning going through one and a half year old threads.:)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Tanned boobs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

scotchy wrote: »
    What are doing at 5 in the morning going through one and a half year old threads.:)

thinking about the spanish women he's clearly not all that bothered about

Please don't bump old threads without good reason.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement