Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Im hoping its going to be easy enough to get back from axxess, im really hoping the buses are going to be good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Hey guys I have a question in regards to the cab situation for Axxess. Is there a cab stand at the Izod Center like there is at Madison Square Garden? If not, is calling for a cab and finding the driver easy to do at this arena? I've never been to the Izod Center and I will be staying at the Meadowlands Plaza Hotel about a mile away in Secaucus.

addressed in a previous post of mine, izod is a horrible arena to get to and from if you are not driving, msg has loads of cabs sitting outside all times of day and night but they are there because of penn station, my advice when coming out of izod (at night after raw) grab the first cab you see

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

rossie1977 wrote: »
    addressed in a previous post of mine, izod is a horrible arena to get to and from if you are not driving, msg has loads of cabs sitting outside all times of day and night but they are there because of penn station, my advice when coming out of izod (at night after raw) grab the first cab you see

There should be shuttle buses though for people heading back to seracuse and new york i really hope they reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

You could always take the Mick Foley approach and hitch back from the event with some marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BretHartfan

Is there a cab lane to flag one down at this arena or should I just pre order a cab and have them wait in one of the pick up lots? I think it was lot 27 and 28 for pick up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

There are trains back to New York after the RAW tv tapings.

Just get the NJ Transit back from the Meadowlands Sports Complex rail station to Secaucus (10 mins), then change and get the subway from Secaucus to New York Penn Station (16 mins).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

There are trains back to New York after the RAW tv tapings.

Just get the NJ Transit back from the Meadowlands Sports Complex rail station to Secaucus (10 mins), then change and get the subway from Secaucus to New York Penn Station (16 mins).

trains only run to and from meadowlands when there is a big event at metlife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Rooms became available in the La Quinta Inn & Suites in NJ. Has a bus stop outside the hotel, restaurants near by and an indoor pool and free breakfast every morning and it was a good price. That's where i'll be staying.

Only 2 months to go and everything booked!! Happy316 :D

Anybody hear about a presale password for RAW??

trains only run to and from meadowlands when there is a big event at metlife

Wouldn't a tv taping at the Meadowlands Arena with 15000 people be classed as a big event?

I could have sworn I've heard people in the past who have been to tv tapings and events at the arena talk about travelling to and from there by train.

Otherwise what would the point be of WWE giving everyone free 4 day public transport passes for NJ Transit trains? I'm sure WWE will encourage the authorities to put on transport.

Found it - Back in June 2011, Meadowlands ran a train service for fans to get to the arena for a WWE Supershow (house show) on Saturday night, June 18th. They even advertised it as such. With thousands in the area for wrestling during Wrestlemania week, I would be utterly stunned if they weren't running a train service to the arena for Raw.

http://www.njtransit.com/var/var_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=CONCACAFTo

• Advertisement

Also, just to add to the above, the wording from the WWE Travel Packages e-mail regarding the free 4 day transport pass that we're all getting would seem to indicate trains are running, specifically as they mention the Meadowlands Rail Station:
    You will be receiving transportation tickets in your WrestleMania 29 Travel Package. Your WrestleMania 29 Travel Package is scheduled to be shipped out by March 1, 2013. The transportation tickets that you will be receiving will be a 4 day New Jersey Transit pass valid for travel from Friday, April 5 to Monday, April 8. You will use this pass to travel round-trip between New York Penn Station and Meadowlands Rail Station. Please see below for instructions on traveling to MetLife Stadium and instructions on traveling to IZOD Center.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone on here bought the VIP package that included the VIP axxess tickets? Did you get to choose which superstar your VIP axxess ticket was for? I'm thinking for next year that although expensive that the VIP package (not the 7 grand one) may be the way to go. With the VIP axxess tickets been handled so badly and the scandalous prices on ebay, ticketstub, etc, at least it would be comforting if your VIP axxess ticket was guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Federales

I took the VIP package. A few days ago, they sent us a message with a form to choose which VIP superstar we'd like to meet. Each person in the VIP package had two VIP Axxess tickets. Hope it helps.

RAW Monday after WrestleMania presale will be on Thursday.

If anyone gets the password post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Federales wrote: »
    I took the VIP package. A few days ago, they sent us a message with a form to choose which VIP superstar we'd like to meet. Each person in the VIP package had two VIP Axxess tickets. Hope it helps.

Thanks fed
    Looks like i'l just try have to try and put away a bit more for it so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Where is everyone going to be staying? I'm not entirely sure if I should go for a place in NY or NJ.

Are there any good hotels in NJ with nearby transport links to NY?

Where is everyone going to be staying? I'm not entirely sure if I should go for a place in NY or NJ.

Are there any good hotels in NJ with nearby transport links to NY?

I'm staying in New Jersey so I can be close to stuff. There's a bus stop outside the hotel which brings you to New York and I'm staying beside Park Plaza so restaurants, shops beside me. Hotel also has a pool.

ciano316 wrote: »
    I'm staying in New Jersey so I can be close to stuff. There's a bus stop outside the hotel which brings you to New York and I'm staying beside Park Plaza so restaurants, shops beside me. Hotel also has a pool.

Sounds good, what's the name of it? Hotels in NY are coming in around the 800-1k mark so would like to get it a little cheaper if possible. I'm planning on heading Thursday the 4th and back Tuesday the 9th.

Sounds good, what's the name of it? Hotels in NY are coming in around the 800-1k mark so would like to get it a little cheaper if possible. I'm planning on heading Thursday the 4th and back Tuesday the 9th.

It's called the La Quinta Inn & Suites Meadowlands. Think it might be sold out though. It cost just over €660 for 7 nights. Going Wednesday to the Wednesday this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Just me or will TM not go past security page? Getting error processing message now

• Advertisement

I got a decent ticket. In the risers to the left section 120, did another search and a better ticket for 121 comes up.. ticketmaster.com is the worst website.. I hate it. Ah well it's a good seat considering the best seats are taken up by the package people!

Hope everyone got something.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

I got section 121, row 20, seat 9-10

I got section 121, row 20, seat 9-10

Ha I had the seat beside ya up in another browser! I went with 120 cause it was a lower row 8.

Nearly everything sorted for the trip now and only 8 weeks away!! Yahooooo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭yorlum11

were in the Grand Hyatt, NY from the Thurs to the Tues. Off to Vegas the Tues evening :-)
    How was the Grand Hyatt?Thinking of booking it.

Do you guys normally get the tickets posted to you when ordering from TM or do you opt for box office collection? I'm going to pull the trigger on this tonight so would appreciate any opinions. Would the tickets arrive quite quickly if I opted to get them delivered here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Do you guys normally get the tickets posted to you when ordering from TM or do you opt for box office collection? I'm going to pull the trigger on this tonight so would appreciate any opinions. Would the tickets arrive quite quickly if I opted to get them delivered here?

Customers outside the US and Canada can only collect their TM orders at the Will Call windows of the arenas involved

Yeah Will Call only which should be great fun for the events this year.. Not

That sucks then, would prefer them in my hand before heading over. Is it the same for Wrestlecon or are they a printed job?

That sucks then, would prefer them in my hand before heading over. Is it the same for Wrestlecon or are they a printed job?

WrestleCon is collect at the door the day of the event and that's for everybody not just outside US & Canada.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the help. I just booked my flights and WM ticket, 1.1k down already. Now for hotels, wrestlecon, axxess etc :pac:

Advertisement