Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

mikey13 wrote: »
    wheres that i saw sommet they doing at a sportsbar and its like $250 per person

it's at Dave and Busters in Time Square, $225 for a ticket but worth it imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

This was just the presale there's a general sale where most of the tickets go on sale. I got my VIP tickets in the general sale last year. Sure it seemed there was no Undertaker, Punk or HHH today. Bret Hart & HBK are doing a Q&A meet and greet together in Times Square NYC at a place called Dave & Busters. If you want to meet some old school wrestlers including Bret Hart look up WrestleCon. It's far more laid back than Axxess.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Id love to meet hbk but i aint payin that much lol i will try again on saturday but if its same again oh well $300 more for spending money ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Reebrock

cena wrote: »
    So who well be going to maina next year. Think I well but I'll have to buy the cousin(s) tickets. Have a place to stay.

I was going to go, but decided to take a chance on next year being MSG instead.

• Advertisement

Just got my confirmation emails sayin i got the axxess days i requested :-)

Just got my confirmation emails sayin i got the axxess days i requested :-)

Same here, dosnt heel the pain of the last 36 hrs unfortunately.

Same here, dosnt heel the pain of the last 36 hrs unfortunately.

True! Roll on saturday and god help em if they cock up again

Just researching online who had the same issues earlier. PWINSIDER had the following

2013-01-23 10:19:55
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74892/wwe-axxess-update.html?p=1
    WWE AXXESS UPDATE
    WWE's Wrestlemania AXXESS is finally on sale via the online pre-sale as Ticketmaster worked out the issues that were preventing the VIP tickets from going on sale yesterday.
    So, if you want tickets, go for it now.

2013-01-23 11:19:11
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74897/wwe-wrestlemania-axxess-problems-again.html?p=1
    WWE WRESTLEMANIA AXXESS - PROBLEMS AGAIN!
    This morning's attempted Wrestlemania AXXESS pre-sale was a complete bust once again as we are told VIP ticket sales were not working. Attempts to order the VIP tickets either timed out or were met with a message that they were sold out.

That, however, is not the case. We have heard from several readers that contacted the IZOD Center, where the event is taking place and were told that as of now, VIP Tickets for AXXESS will be held and won't go on sale until this Saturday at 10 AM Eastern, when tickets go on sale to the general public.

Obviously, someone needs to apologize because there are, without exaggeration, thousands of annoyed fans right now.

2013-01-23 12:18:34
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74899/axxess-update.html?p=1
    AXXESS UPDATE
    WWE's Wrestlemania Twitter is claiming that VIP pre-sale Tickets to AXXESS did indeed go on sale this morning and were sold out. The remaining tickets will go on sale this Saturday morning.

We've received several emails from readers claiming they had the same issues ordering tickets and when they called the IZOD Center, they were advised it was a Ticketmaster issue. After receiving the emails, I called the IZOD Center box office and was told they had received a number of complaints about ticketing, but everything was handled by Ticketmaster and the venue was not involved.

However, it may be that the issue could have been with those ordering tickets. The Wrestlemania Twitter account advised those with issues to make sure they cleared their Internet cache files before ordering, so it may be some were finding the same issues because they were loading the existing cache file of the Ticketmaster page.

Just researching online who had the same issues earlier. PWINSIDER had the following

2013-01-23 10:19:55
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74892/wwe-axxess-update.html?p=1
    WWE AXXESS UPDATE
    WWE's Wrestlemania AXXESS is finally on sale via the online pre-sale as Ticketmaster worked out the issues that were preventing the VIP tickets from going on sale yesterday.
    So, if you want tickets, go for it now.

2013-01-23 11:19:11
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74897/wwe-wrestlemania-axxess-problems-again.html?p=1
    WWE WRESTLEMANIA AXXESS - PROBLEMS AGAIN!
    This morning's attempted Wrestlemania AXXESS pre-sale was a complete bust once again as we are told VIP ticket sales were not working. Attempts to order the VIP tickets either timed out or were met with a message that they were sold out.

That, however, is not the case. We have heard from several readers that contacted the IZOD Center, where the event is taking place and were told that as of now, VIP Tickets for AXXESS will be held and won't go on sale until this Saturday at 10 AM Eastern, when tickets go on sale to the general public.

Obviously, someone needs to apologize because there are, without exaggeration, thousands of annoyed fans right now.

2013-01-23 12:18:34
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74899/axxess-update.html?p=1
    AXXESS UPDATE
    WWE's Wrestlemania Twitter is claiming that VIP pre-sale Tickets to AXXESS did indeed go on sale this morning and were sold out. The remaining tickets will go on sale this Saturday morning.

We've received several emails from readers claiming they had the same issues ordering tickets and when they called the IZOD Center, they were advised it was a Ticketmaster issue. After receiving the emails, I called the IZOD Center box office and was told they had received a number of complaints about ticketing, but everything was handled by Ticketmaster and the venue was not involved.

However, it may be that the issue could have been with those ordering tickets. The Wrestlemania Twitter account advised those with issues to make sure they cleared their Internet cache files before ordering, so it may be some were finding the same issues because they were loading the existing cache file of the Ticketmaster page.

Didnt understand any of that.. Sounds like a whole load of excuses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Ticketmasters response,have replied saying a tame apology isn't good enough they screwed me and I will not be letting it go easily,Probably a waste of time but I'm mad about it

"Hello Edward,

Ticketmaster strives to provide the best service possible, we are sorry that you had a negative experience.
    Please be aware that your valued feedback will be provided to the proper group responsible for the concern you described and will be instrumental in helping us improve the products and services that we offer.

Please accept our apology and assurance that this is certainly not the level of service we regularly provide.
    We hope that you will allow us to serve you better in the future.

If you need anything else, we’re here for you - just click reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com."

They really couldnt care less could they.. email back demanding free tickets ;)

They really couldnt care less could they.. email back demanding free tickets ;)

I'm not done yet gonna badger them

EdK wrote: »

I'm not done yet gonna badger them
    Fair enough if you have any joy il do the same. Im very lucky i finish work early on saturday they gonna get alot of abusive emails off me if i dont get any tickets

"Hello Edward,

We truly do understand you were simply trying to purchase a couple of tickets for yourself. As mentioned, the forbidden error doesn't usually happen during the purchase, so we have reason to believe it was an technical error due to high traffic. Technical errors can happen when such large amounts of traffic is online. There are hundreds if not thousands of people trying to get tickets for the same event.

Ticketmaster's main goal is simply to provide a computerized ticket distribution system. Ticketmaster sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues, which means Ticketmaster does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. We do not have access to the inventory before it is released to us, so regretfully, we cannot provide any tickets.

We sincerely do regret any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Celina
    Ticketmaster Fan Support
    World Class Service - Every Customer, Every Day!"

Their latest response after my attempts to try and get them to secure me some tickets,ok if they honestly can't put some to the side (which I doubt) I've asked for a token of good faith,I'm kinda persistent haha

Aha fair enough though its worth trying.. the bit at the bottom of the email saying world class service had me laughing :p

Yeah that me too! After a few more emails i didn't get anywhere as a different person responds every time and asks the same dumb questions and makes the same generic statements

EdK wrote: »

"Hello Edward,

Ticketmaster strives to provide the best service possible, we are sorry that you had a negative experience.

Sounds like an Auto response or pre-wrote response to me.
    Wheres the personalization FFS:mad:

Sounds like an Auto response or pre-wrote response to me.
    Wheres the personalization FFS:mad:

I know the first response I got back was an article on the ins and outs of verify by visa i replied telling them to actually read what I wrote and dont send me generic crap based on keywords

Ticketmaster suck hard but they have a cushee monopoly for themselves

Well im back from work and ready to be dissapointed again ;)

• Advertisement

Well im back from work and ready to be dissapointed again ;)

Me too!

Not long now.. they sending out alot of tweets sayin all remaining tickets going on sale

Now password boxes where there shouldnt be ffs

what a ****in suprise!

WHATS THE PASSWORD?

Its general sale there shouldn't be any

5minutes in and still no responce

sick of ticketmaster at this f'n stage, how can you get it wrong 3 times

Tried ringing them but they don't list vip tix on their express line and the lines are busy

• Advertisement

Well this is great and im sick of wwe tweeting tickets are on sale :mad:

Advertisement