Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

DB21 wrote: »
    She's a boardsie, so she'll kill me if I post pics :pac:

And TBH, neither of us is sure how we went from friends to a relationship in less than a month :pac:

Go DB! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

SMH

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

have 2 exams in Iontas foyer.....where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It's literally the foyer of Iontas. When you walk in the main door? Yep, right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

In the foyer of the Iontas building maybe?

• Advertisement

Its literally the foyer of Iontas? :mad: they just set up tables in there? for fúcks sake, that could be the worst choice of an exam venue on campus possible. (Aula bloody Maxima would be better)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Its literally the foyer of Iontas? :mad: they just set up tables in there? for fúcks sake, that could be the worst choice of an exam venue on campus possible. (Aula bloody Maxima would be better)
    they black out the windows too, and stop the staff walking through that entrance. It's not ideal, but like, students need to do exams somewhere!

How so Joe wrote: »
    they black out the windows too, and stop the staff walking through that entrance. It's not ideal, but like, students need to do exams somewhere!
    It'll still be roasting though
    Blargh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

It'll still be roasting though
    Blargh!

Yeah, but sure Loftus is always roasting as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

It's not the worst. I had an exam there last year and it was grand. The exam itself was a disaster and half the class failed but that's a different story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

It's not the worst. I had an exam there last year and it was grand. The exam itself was a disaster and half the class failed but that's a different story.

I know that feel :pac:

rcaz wrote: »
    I know that feel :pac:

Exact same. Place is cursed, I tells ya! :pac:

Just realised all my exams are in different venues. Last chance to say goodbye to each one... How I'll miss them... NOT.

mike_myers_wayne_campbell.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Great meme.

Does anyone have an old o2 phone that they'd part with in exchange for a pittance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Is it actually a meme if there's no over-layed text?
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

My last ever week of lectures in NUIM. Fúck, I cannot believe how fast the years flew in.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Anyone selling Beachball tickets? My laziness got the better of me and I didn't get a chance to get tickets! Any help would be appreciated!

Are they sold out already? That was quick.

Norrdeth wrote: »
    Is it actually a meme if there's no over-layed text?
    :pac:

I don't think Wayne's a meme 'cause he isn't viral. A meme is "an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture", and I reckon Wayne has potential :pac:

You're thinking of an image macro ;)

CaoimH_in wrote: »
    Great meme.

Does anyone have an old o2 phone that they'd part with in exchange for a pittance?

pm'd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Has anyone noticed the rain?

Naw haven't at all.

Had the most epic evening in the SU bar, and got the lovliest card! I wuv everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭TO_ARTHUR!

Anyone selling Beachball tickets? My laziness got the better of me and I didn't get a chance to get tickets! Any help would be appreciated!

Hey, I'm selling two of them if that's any help to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Must have rang about 20 landlords today and got the same reply from each one, "the house is gone":(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

A Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover from Community) gig has been announced for the Academy in August. Personally I think the tickets are way too expensive at around €35 but I'm sure a few of ye on here will be interested.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Childish-Gambino-tickets/artist/1503424

I have 2 lectures left as a second year (hopefully). I'm bloody scared.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Jonah42 wrote: »
    Must have rang about 20 landlords today and got the same reply from each one, "the house is gone":(

I know, first time house-hunting for me... it's more stressful than the fact the exams are just over a week away!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

A Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover from Community) has been announced for the Academy in August. Personally I think the tickets are way too expensive at around €35 but I'm sure a few of ye on here will be interested.

I. Am. There.

Thanks for posting this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I know, first time house-hunting for me... it's more stressful than the fact the exams are just over a week away!
    ah then the inevitable replies of "we dont accept students"...despite being listed on student housing lists

• Advertisement

A Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover from Community) gig has been announced for the Academy in August. Personally I think the tickets are way too expensive at around €35 but I'm sure a few of ye on here will be interested.

Class! Oh my god I think I'll die being in the same room as him though :p

Also, banquo is awesome and useful.

Advertisement