Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

I live in a house in Moyglare and Im paying roughly €65/week, Im paying my bills every 2 months and last time I paid about €40 for my electricity, gas, bins and internet, that's still less than €300/month including everything! And to be honest I don't think that anyone tries to save electricity here as I am the one who turns them off in the hall and kitchen few times every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Well oil is the killer and for the convenience of not having to round up money from everyone to pay the bills it's worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Sorry, but WHY has no one introduced me to this guy until now?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DarkBlue_18

Anybody know when the Confirmation of Attendance section of the website for second semester is activated? The sooner I confirm the sooner I get the next grant payment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Omg that is the cutest dog ever, WANT!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Seren_ wrote: »
    Omg that is the cutest dog ever, WANT!!!

I KNOW! I would dress him up and talk to him constantly*

*Barleybooley is NOT insane

Is there any law student online? If so can you please tell me what “inevitable retroactivity” is and how does it exercise the judicial function? I am completely lost and I can't find it anywhere :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Does anyone know if the SU Office is open today, or how much grace Irish Rail give on out of date STCs if any?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

Does anyone know if the SU Office is open today, or how much grace Irish Rail give on out of date STCs if any?
    they've been open since last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Planemo wrote: »
    they've been open since last week

Do you know what time, just I went over about half an hour ago and the hatch/garage-door style thing was down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭plumpote

Irish Rail accept student college ID if you have one of those. This is probably too late but anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I literally do not want to think about exams again until the 10th of May *sigh of relief*

Have a good night Jenna? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Have a good night Jenna? ;)

Dont be mean Jason....:(

....also that extra naggin was a terrible idea , pretty sure I've actually died I feel so ill :S

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Dont be mean Jason....:(

....also that extra naggin was a terrible idea , pretty sure I've actually died I feel so ill :S

Strapped to your leg with sellotape, you're a classy bird

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Strapped to your leg with sellotape, you're a classy bird

I think I out did myself this time though ! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,883 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Is there anyone here from Deukuma who knows the details of the trip to Berlin? *shivers nervously*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Just on the nuimsu site there and was curious about something to do with the shop. Has anyone here gone for the heat binding on anything? I'm wondering if there's a limit to the amount of pages you can get done in one go? I have a stack of 160-ish A4 pages of notes (i.e. just under 2cm thick) for a thing that I'd like bound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I am so tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Elections & Appeals Committee tomorrow.

They never quite let you go.

• Advertisement

Got egged last night walking the dog on bond bridge. Though somehow didn't actually get any egg on me , which was pretty awesome although it hurt so that wasn't so awesome. Shame the dog and my sister didn't fair as well.... :pac:

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Got egged last night walking the dog on bond bridge. Though somehow didn't actually get any egg on me , which was pretty awesome although it hurt so that wasn't so awesome. Shame the dog and my sister didn't fair as well.... :pac:

I can understand them egging you but the poor dog :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

I'm preemptively sick of Semester 2 :P

Can't wait to get started just so my housemates come back up. Been here all fecking week and there's not a sinner around.

My beautiful Semester 1 timetable is now Gappy and shít :( </3

My beautiful Semester 1 timetable is now Gappy and shít :( </3
    My lecture halls in semester 2 are all over the place! It's sooooo depressing. :(

Paczini wrote: »
    My lecture halls in semester 2 are all over the place! It's sooooo depressing. :(

I'm just in JH1, Iontas and TH1 which is grand but sooo many gaps :(

I'm just in JH1, Iontas and TH1 which is grand but sooo many gaps :(
    Last year on Wednesday I had lectures at 9, 12 and 5 :P
    Next semester I have ALL lecture halls I hate... HF (x2), Callan hall (x2) Education house lecture hall and Auxilia and........ I have a tutorial in Language lab (Arts block) followed by a lecture in Callan Hall for which I cannot be late.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

*sigh* don't really want to come back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I have a 9am lecture on Wednesday and my next lecture isn't until 4pm. If I make even ONE of those 9am lectures this semester, I'd call that an achievement.

Advertisement