Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I will pull the daughter card if I have to JP :P
    and now ppl here who dont know me think im old enough to have a twenty something year old daughter :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Just wondering does anyone know how much it would cost on Dublin bus to get from maynooth to either Lucan or Celbridge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

It's €2.65 to Lucan, so full fare.

Norrdeth wrote: »
    It's €2.65 to Lucan, so full fare.

Sound, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Christ! €2.65 is full fare these days?

I remember...back in my day........3 ice cream for a tupence.....change for a moving picture....etc etc.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

^ the price is unreal isn't it?! I remember when I started college it was nearly a full euro less :eek:

Also, hello shiny new buttons! Imma ban you all naow.

It cant be the same for Celbridge can it? If it is, I'll just walk there out of principal :P

It might be less to Celbridge as you wouldn't be travelling through all the stages - I'll try look up and see how much it would be for you.

Edit: It could possibly be €1.90? That's what I get from the website, but it's a bit confusing. It'd work out less if you got a leap card I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

if its over 13 stages you pay full fare as far as I gathered and with the leap card you get a 20c reduction so it really only works out long-term .

Christ! €2.65 is full fare these days?

I remember...back in my day........3 ice cream for a tupence.....change for a moving picture....etc etc.......
    I remember the days of cadet and mr freezes....those were the days lads...

• Advertisement

jpcarlow wrote: »
    I remember the days of cadet and mr freezes....those were the days lads...

I still have mr freezes daily???:confused:

Jonah42 wrote: »
    I still have mr freezes daily???:confused:
    but it's not the same when they're not viewed as a sunday treat after mass :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

New modship for Your Text Here!
    I will accept nothing other than this!

How so Joe wrote: »
    lol

How so Joe wrote: »
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

jpcarlow wrote: »
    but it's not the same when they're not viewed as a sunday treat after mass :P

Do you still get a free one if you get a number 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Ah look at all these changes!! Well done to the new mods, wishing you great modship careers!

:D

Graduation packs came today!! I'm so excited!!

Graduation is such an amazing day! And well done on hitting 1000 posts Kellie :D

Seren_ wrote: »
    Graduation is such an amazing day! And well done on hitting 1000 posts Kellie :D

I'm after hitting 1,000!!! Yay!!! I feel very happy now, needed a lift! :)

Going to go down stairs now and make some popcorn and then come back to bed! :)

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Do you still get a free one if you get a number 8?
    well i hear you get a free one with the communion wafer now... would nearly make me abandon my atheism *runs to shop to grab a Mr Freeze

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Hey Guys! Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a photographic society this coming year?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Congrats to both!

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Hey Guys! Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a photographic society this coming year?

Playdo have a photography group in their society and they do stuff like light graffiti etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,700 ✭✭✭kksaints

Does the shop in the Arts Block still do thesis binding? If it does will it be open next week?

Congrats to the new mods.

kksaints wrote: »
    Does the shop in the Arts Block still do thesis binding? If it does will it be open next week?

It's not open at the moment. I'm in college now so I'll wander over to double check but I'm pretty sure it's closed for the summer.

I don't think it's open during the summer. Inkjet World (opposite Manor Mills) do thesis binding though.

And thanks :)

kksaints wrote: »

I was just talking to Mary who worked there and she confirmed its not open for the summer!

kellief wrote: »
    Playdo have a photography group in their society and they do stuff like light graffiti etc.

A proper photographic society, Light graffiti isn't really what I had in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

I agree, myself and a few of my friends are starting a film photography club(outside of NUIM) and some of them will be in the college next year, so I'm sure they'd be interested in a proper photography society.

• Advertisement

Norrdeth wrote: »
    I agree, myself and a few of my friends are starting a film photography club(outside of NUIM) and some of them will be in the college next year, so I'm sure they'd be interested in a proper photography society.

If you can put them in contact with me that would be great. I also heard last year that there is a darkroom somewhere on south campus. I used to pass one on my way to labs in the callan building but as far as I'm aware it isn't for general use.

Edit: Can you give me some info on this film club? I still shoot 35mm and used to shoot 120 until my yashica was stolen in october :(

Advertisement