Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gerii

Effort of finding somewhere to live!

I know!! I am dreading the thoughts of finding somewhere to live! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Just had a great weekend. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

Maybe wishful thinking, but if the autumn past papers aren't online, does that mean the repeat is the same as/very similar to the Summer test?

It generally means that there was no Autumn paper, i.e nobody repeated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

So, how's everybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

DB21 wrote: »
    So, how's everybody?

Can't complain! Anyone seen all the work the gardeners have done around? Isn't everything so neat? And how are you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Grand, have writers block sort-of-ish nothing is coming easily...
    Also, I'm sad that the CAC is closed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Yeah it's such a shame it had to close. I'm doing okay today; just on the train back up at the minute. It was absolutely p1ssing rain at home, hope it's not going to be like that in Maynooth for the week too >.<

Does anyone here watch The Newsroom? It's written by Aaron Sorkin and really good so far. New episode for me to watch this evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Does anyone here watch The Newsroom? It's written by Aaron Sorkin and really good so far. New episode for me to watch this evening :)

It's SO good, isn't it? Still can't see Jeff Daniels as anyone but his character from 'Dumb and Dumber' though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

So, how's everybody?
    Pretty good, it has been a comic filled weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

nearly finished watching the last season of its always sunny in philadelphia, I was not expecting it to be this brilliant when I started watching it like two months ago.

community next, really hope it lives up to the hype *fingers crossed*

• Advertisement

wonton wrote: »
    nearly finished watching the last season of its always sunny in philadelphia, I was not expecting it to be this brilliant when I started watching it like two months ago.

community next, really hope it lives up to the hype *fingers crossed*
    God, I love It's Always Sunny. Frank has to be one of the best characters on TV ever. And don't even get me started on how awesome The Nightman Cometh is. Community is also brilliant. It takes a little while to get into it's groove, but it's so amazing then!

jpcarlow wrote: »
    Pretty good, it has been a comic filled weekend

Oh yeah JP, I rented Superman: Infinite Crisis from the library. Any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Norrdeth wrote: »
    Also, I'm sad that the CAC is closed :(

NoooO! :(

I have such fond memories of that place from this time last year, just before I left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Oh yeah JP, I rented Superman: Infinite Crisis from the library. Any good?
    Tbh DB i'm not a big superman fan... especially after All-Star. There are parts of that which would equate themselves to drunken D4s collegeboys having a fight.

Infinite Crisis is decent though, bit muddled at times but good

Hey, I just met you... And this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?

WHY IS IT STILL STUCK IN MY HEAD. I hadn't heard it before a few hours ago and now I can't stop humming it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

tis a great song for memes though

funny-call-me-maybe-hello-dog.jpg

3b8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Hey I just met you.

And this is crazy.

But here's a rather interesting survey on workplace motivation that I'm doing as part of my thesis.

So..do it maybe?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q78JZQL

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

But I don't have a job... :(

Doesn't matter!:)

I got the job!

• Advertisement

Yay! So happy for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭brianclown

Just logged into student web services and there is a new section at the bottom for 'student bank account details'. What's that all about? It says 'All details requested must be supplied in order to allow the University to transfer payments directly into your preferred bank account. Please ensure that the details supplied are correct for prompt payment.'

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭brianclown

Anyone know anything about it?

You don't need to worry about that bit. It's one way of paying the college if you owe them any fees.

lal.com is gone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

lal.com is gone :(

</3 :(

New boards. Scared.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Wendero

Does anyone know how long you get to keep your NUIM webmail account? Is it just until graduation in september or longer like?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

I'm not sure how long you can keep that one - although I know people who graduated in 2009 and still use it. You can set up an alumni.nuim.ie account now though that you'll have forever.

See here

• Advertisement

Duddy wrote: »
    New boards. Scared.
    I'm not going to change over until I actually have to. You're nearly at 1000 posts!

Has anyone had the donuts from the hatch place next to the Bank of Ireland on O'Connell Street? They're amazing *drools*

Advertisement