Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

The Mill Wine Cellar has awesome beers, nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

I'm becoming far too nocturnal. Feel like I'm wasting time sat in though. Should probably put on a costume and fight crime :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Goal for tomorrow: eat a whole box of Sugar Puffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Norrdeth wrote: »
    The Mill Wine Cellar has awesome beers, nuff said.

They sell Rosie's Dew cider in there. €1 for a can. It's the second nicest cider I've had. The nicest was Rekoderlig, which they sold for €1.25 a bottle two years ago. We bought them all and came back a day later to find they had jacked the prices back up to €2.50 each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

They have wifi on the Sligo-Dublin train now! This will make my journeys slightly less boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I may have to defer second year for the 2nd year in a row, anyone know how late I should leave it to get in contact with registration. I started in 2008 and due to health issues I am still only in second year. FML:o

I may have to defer second year for the 2nd year in a row, anyone know how late I should leave it to get in contact with registration. I started in 2008 and due to health issues I am still only in second year. FML:o
    Might be an idea to get in touch with the access office/academic advisory and they will be able to help sort things out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Was in your position last year, ring them and it'll all get sorted out no bothers :) they'll most likely say they'll contact you august 2013 to see if you're returning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Starting an orgy in the seminary by bringing a bunch of nuns in , how much convincing and/or work do you think it would take....?!

O_o Dafuq did I just read?

• Advertisement

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Starting an orgy in the seminary by bringing a bunch of nuns in , how much convincing and/or work do you think it would take....?!
    roflbot.jpg

aaabbbb wrote: »

You'd probably need a flip load of sacristy wine, or failing that some vodka infused "holy" water.

I don't think nuns are a good choice to bring in for an orgy tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

You'd probably need a flip load of sacristy wine, or failing that some vodka infused "holy" water.

haha didn't they have to put rations on that a few years ago 'cos the seminarians were volunteering to say mass a bunch of times a day and getting absolutely hammered off the stuff or is that just one of those crazy rumours ?

I really don't think it'd take that much though I mean some of those have been locked up for years they must have at least a slight inclination at this stage.... :pac:
    Seren_ wrote: »
    I don't think nuns are a good choice to bring in for an orgy tbh.

The nuns are the main focus you see that, or monks . Corrupt all the religious fractions at once you see.... :p

and also cause a bit of shock value on campus :eek: it has been rather boring round theese parts as of late.... ;)

Are you hoping to make some money of this endeavor?
    Perhaps some sort of Video or even Nude Calendar for charity?
    They were all the rage about 3 years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Name changes? No, I don't approve of those.

I submitted my thesis today! It's an excellent feeling! :D:D

How so Joe wrote: »

>.> <.<

Well done!! Enjoy the pleasure of having nothing to do/worry about for the next while!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

now go drink it all away to get valuable brain space back

now go drink it all away to get valuable brain space back
    I don't drink! but I'm celebrating by watching the Olympic opening ceremony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭girlonfire

I don't drink! but I'm celebrating by watching the Olympic opening ceremony.

Well done :-) The ceremony was amazing!

• Advertisement

Yay, posting from my shiny new phone

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Does anyone know if you do a Masters part time do you have to pay registration fees etc for both years?

Yes the fees are higher as you pay for 2 years instead of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Yes the fees are higher as you pay for 2 years instead of one.

Yeah....fees are two thirds of what a you would pay if doing it in one year. But obviously paid for each year.

Main thing I was wondering is about the registration fees (2,750?) you pay at the start of the year...does that have to be paid for each year?

The Reg fee is included in your course fee for both years(I believe).
    Well it was in my 1 year MA fees.

Yep, postgrads don't have to pay the reg fee as it's included in the course fees.

Happy moderatorererership JP!

Happy moderatorererership JP!
    Thank you :) i'm not alone in this though...so keep your eyes peeled ;)

Ahhhhh new mods *runs away*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I will pull the daughter card if I have to JP :P

Advertisement