Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times Fantasy Golf

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I again missed the password yesterday - anyone be able to help out ? Tks

Adare. As given above.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

kn wrote: »
    Adare. As given above.

What comp is it this week ? US or European tour ?

*Never mind I was just lazy to look back - cant access irishtimes @ work. Its China I see :) I was having trouble making subs last week. Had to get someone else on different PC to make the, m. Anyone else have trouble? It not just me either, another mate had same issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

European tour..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dcost

*Never mind I was just lazy to look back - cant access irishtimes @ work. Its China I see :) I was having trouble making subs last week. Had to get someone else on different PC to make the, m. Anyone else have trouble? It not just me either, another mate had same issue
    it does give trouble .. the alternative page works for me !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bermo63

dcost wrote: »
    yeah you are dead right , just have to make sure you are making progress every week , bit by bit .... also you can see other peoples teams before the week starts , that cant work, near the end of the competition...

dont think you can see peoples teams until event has started dcost so its not a problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭LinksLad

PGA TOUR(U.S.) EUROPEAN TOUR THE MAJORS & WGC's
    Numbers at end signify tournament "weight" - Majors =3x points scored, WGC's =2x points scored.
    US Masters Augusta National 3
    RBC Heritage Harbour Town 1
    Volvo China Open Binhai Lake GC 1
    Ballantine's Championship Blackstone GC 1
    Wells Fargo Championship Quail Hollow 1
    Players Championship TPC Sawgrass 2
    HP Byron Nelson Championship TPC Four Seasons 1
    BMW PGA Championship Wentworth 2
    Memorial Tournament Muirfield Village GC 1
    FedEx St. Jude Classic TPC Southwind 1
    US Open Championship Olympic Club 3
    Travelers Championship TPC River Highlands 1
    Irish Open Royal Portrush GC 1
    Open de France Le Golf National 1
    Barclays Scottish Open Castle Stuart 1
    The Open Championship Royal Lytham and St Annes 3
    RBC Canadian Open Hamilton G & CC 1
    WGC Bridgestone Invitational Firestone CC 2
    US PGA Championship Kiawah Island 3
    Wyndham Championship Sedgefield CC 1
    Johnnie Walker Championship Gleneagles 1

my six made cut this week so hoping to move up the table,notice alot of us have very similar teams this week.

it does give trouble .. the alternative page works for me !!!!!

Alternative page ?

Alternative page ?
    yeah they advise you to go to "alternative page" if you are having trouble on main page ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

how did everyone get on this week? had the first and second - Grace and Colsaerts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 computer

Rastapitts wrote: »
    how did everyone get on this week? had the first and second - Grace and Colsaerts

Went for all the top priced golfers this week
    Think they all went for appearance fees and not for golf
    Nil points

Thats 3 second place finishes for me in a row. Not wile impressed with this years structure. Everyone will have 3/4 same players every week

I've moved from 1085th after the Masters to 110th overall in the last 2 weeks. :D

Noel is still clinging onto the lead although he has not had a great score since the Masters. He is holding an 18pt lead going into the final event for the Monthly prize.

moved inside top 50 after sunday.good craic

did you have a few 1st place finishes ?

The bonus tournaments are the one's that are going to determine the winner. I make out that there are 7 bonus tournaments (1/3rd of the total) that are giving points to the equivalent of 18 normal tournaments i.e. circa 60% of the total points for the competition.

did you have a few 1st place finishes ?

only the 1st week had watson rest were a couple of top 20 finishes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

This week's password is 'maybin'. The tournament is ballantine's. It's a European Tour event.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭liverbear

This week's password is 'maybin'. The tournament is ballantine's. It's a European Tour event.

Thanks

bermo63 wrote: »
    dont think you can see peoples teams until event has started dcost so its not a problem
    it is a problem , !!!! check it out .... you can see anyones team before the week starts !!!!if you are ahead coming in to the last few weeks or near the end of the month , you just need to match up to some of your nearest challenger ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 cakes285

bermo63 wrote: »
    it is a problem , !!!! check it out .... you can see anyones team before the week starts !!!!if you are ahead coming in to the last few weeks or near the end of the month , you just need to match up to some of your nearest challenger ......

Dcost is correct, don't understand why its set up like this for the exact reason already given but this shouldn't affect me lol.

cakes285 wrote: »
    Dcost is correct, don't understand why its set up like this for the exact reason already given but this shouldn't affect me lol.

yeah just seen your right,thats a load of balls really only way around it is to leave your team right to the last min which isnt ideal/if we all send an email to the organisers they might fix it what do yis think who runs it for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

hopefully it will be rectified , my outsider this week is Richie Ramsay , would much prefer if it was the US tournament this week , probably wont make much difference to my score !!

top 2 lads in the league have 5/6 same players

send your complaint of to the contact us section , they should fix it up ......!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

ahh stones, forgot to change me team yesterday!!

send your complaint of to the contact us section , they should fix it up ......!!

got a mail back and they are saying that 90% of players in some survey prefer to see one anothers teams so its not for changing,

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

anyone got this weeks password?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

just read previous posts It's maybin, and I forgot that I can't change my team on thursdays :( dang!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

breghall wrote: »
    anyone got this weeks password?

if you looked up a few posts you would see it.

Advertisement