Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times Fantasy Golf

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pingster61

thanks for password, didn't manage to get a look at the times, not that it matters, not doing that well, never seem to get the right combination of players on form

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tombenjr2004

Anyone has this week password?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jbehanx

Its Braid

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭saintastic

Is it just me or is there no password in today's Irish Times?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 drico1

yeah - couldn't find it this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭leroythelegend

Time to bombard them on twitter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

the password this week is JONES

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Boden08

darraghjm wrote: »
    the password this week is JONES

Not evident in my paper - where did that come from?!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭leroythelegend

I think they forgot to print it...the password is on the Fantasy Golf page

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

Boden08 wrote: »
    Not evident in my paper - where did that come from?!

the password is up on the fantasy golf website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭bobster453

Cheers for that.i thought my eyes were going..read every inch of the paper and couldnt find it

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭bobster453

Cheers for that.i thought my eyes were going..read every inch of the paper and couldnt find it

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Boden08

This week's password is Nicklaus

• Registered Users Posts: 15 robbo1203

Anybody got to-days password yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dextor03

Password is "Trevino"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

Any guys out there have password?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,593 ✭✭✭blackwhite

vardon

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mickelson

password?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Player

Morning all, anybody with a copy of the Irish Times and to-day's password please. ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Star10

palmer

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Must say I miss the old format when you had to pick a team of 7 or so golfers at the start of the comp and you only had something like 10 transfers in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Must say I miss the old format when you had to pick a team of 7 or so golfers at the start of the comp and you only had something like 10 transfers in total.

Was far, far better. Way less skill involved now. Take for example the week gone by, most teams were very similar and it was hard to make any inroads on the leaders.

It also annoys me that you allow you to pick from the europeantour & pgatour in the same week. Would provide you with much more variety and it can't be too much of an additional burden for from the perspective of the organisers.

I've pushed over the 1000 points this week, first year in a while I've stuck with it. Gonna be very hard to catch the leaders, will need to pick a few differentials (especiall for double and treble points weeks).

I agree, I used to pick 10 teams at the start of the season and only transferred if a player became injured, and had virtually the same teams running throughout the season.
    I reserved one of the teams for the Majors, and used my transfers to ensure I had all players competing for these events.

This current system is fine at present as we are following the European tour and the competitors have not really changed over the past few weeks with the exception of a few Americans joining in the action in preparation for the British Open.

Incidentally, can somebody post this weeks password tomorrow as I am not in a position to get The Irish Times before Thursday.
    Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

qwabercd wrote: »
    Was far, far better. Way less skill involved now. Take for example the week gone by, most teams were very similar and it was hard to make any inroads on the leaders.

It also annoys me that you allow you to pick from the europeantour & pgatour in the same week. Would provide you with much more variety and it can't be too much of an additional burden for from the perspective of the organisers.

I've pushed over the 1000 points this week, first year in a while I've stuck with it. Gonna be very hard to catch the leaders, will need to pick a few differentials (especiall for double and treble points weeks).

thats good going! I am just outside the top 100 and think i have a great chance!!!!

as you said, need to pick 6 rank outsiders to get top 6 in the last two majors!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Password?Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,593 ✭✭✭blackwhite

nelson

• Registered Users Posts: 6 swanswan

What's the password?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭denis1501

This week's Irish Times Fantasy golf transfer password is Snead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Clayver

So wots da password this week plz

Advertisement