Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tefl in Vietnam

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

Hi all,

Hoping I can get some guidance re: documentation as I'm struggling to find the correct information. I'm heading to Vietnam, but I'm concerned about requiring my documents to be notarised/apostilled. The whole process is a little bewildering - the three things I'll need are my degree, my CELTA certificate, and my police certificate - I know that in order to get things apostilled I need to send them/bring them to the Dept. of Foreign Affairs, but do they need to be notarised first (all of them?)?

If anybody could shed some light on this I'd really appreciate it!

Kaz

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

Hey guys, another annoying clueless question person!

I'm thinking of doing 140 hours TEFL mixed between a weekend of classroom/online work. Vietnam is a dream place of mine to work with it but I have no degree.

Is it still a pretty loose place in regard to this? I don't mind visa hopping/starting on a lower wage. I'd be coming ideally at the end of summer next year with a decent bit of floating money and my priorities are teaching English to help sightsee, not save.

Thanks for any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

Hey guys, another annoying clueless question person!

I'm thinking of doing 140 hours TEFL mixed between a weekend of classroom/online work. Vietnam is a dream place of mine to work with it but I have no degree.

Is it still a pretty loose place in regard to this? I don't mind visa hopping/starting on a lower wage. I'd be coming ideally at the end of summer next year with a decent bit of floating money and my priorities are teaching English to help sightsee, not save.

Thanks for any help.

How did you get on ?
    I am thinking of travelling for a few months, no degree but thinking of getting tefl to possibly supplement my income.

Advertisement