Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Oh I despise weighting scales so I do :mad:

All I will say Jane is not to push yourself too hard; take up some interesting sports, both team & individual if you can and not to focus too much on what the scales are saying just right now. I like that you're setting a realistic goal for yourself, takes some pressure off but lookit, don't be too hard on yourself hun :) & Just don't forget the bigger picture while you're looking at the scales ;)

Yeah true. I don't want to be a lollipop, I just want to feel better and not feel horrible when I look in the mirror. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Take up dog chasing Jane. My 11.5 year old minischnauzer took a stroll on me and I realized that catching her is a hell of a cardio workout

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am back in class now 2 nights a week and my girlfriends are having patio drinks downtown waaaaaaahhh. I want wine :(

Take up dog chasing Jane. My 11.5 year old minischnauzer took a stroll on me and I realized that catching her is a hell of a cardio workout

That's an idea. :)

I was actually going to go back cycling. I did it for a little while last year and lost interest. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

anyone here

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I here if you are hope

I here if you are hope

hey mr wolf

How's tricks hope?

I'm here now, I was on Skype to my sister. She is so funny with all her stories and gossip!

Have to try and sleep tonight, have to be on campus to work at 8.50 in the morning O_O

How's tricks hope?
    all quiet wolife
    I'm here now, I was on Skype to my sister. She is so funny with all her stories and gossip!

Have to try and sleep tonight, have to be on campus to work at 8.50 in the morning O_O

hey peaches

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Oh Hai guys :)

morning sarah

Yeah, sleep might be something to consider Princess

How's everyone?

I left my book downstairs so I wouldn't stay up reading it but now i'm awake thinking about the book downstairs!!

Yah haven't been sleeping much at all lately, stooopid brain won't shut up!

I have a busy week, working 8 hours and have a good bit of college work and working at the beagle shelter :D:D

sarahbro wrote: »
    How's everyone?

I left my book downstairs so I wouldn't stay up reading it but now i'm awake thinking about the book downstairs!!
    I know that feeling sarah. I know it all too well

Hi guys :)

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Hi guys :)
    Hi Jane :)
    How's things?

Evening Jane, all well with you?

I'm searching through love songs to find one that doesn't make me vomit. It's a tough search.

• Advertisement

"Here's Your Freaking Song" Bowling for Soup

sarahbro wrote: »
    Hi Jane :)
    How's things?
    Evening Jane, all well with you?

All well here, what about ye? :)

I doing well enough

"Here's Your Freaking Song" Bowling for Soup

That's a damn catchy tune!

That's a damn catchy tune!
    Lots of their stuff just catches you and keeps your interest

I like Bowling For Soup. :)

Time for bed folks. Night night. :)

Pleasant slumbers Jane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

tuesday.jpg

Shitty Monday was Shitty, hopefully today will be better.....

Hope everyone is well? The weather is seriously ticking me off, bloody rain, it's JUNE ffs, the children should be able to go to football practice or even walk to school with no coats... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*Sips tea* ahhhhhhhhhh *happy sigh*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning all, I trust all is well?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning all, I trust all is well?

Meh, but nothing I can do about it right now... :(

Tea will help, anyone for a mug of tea while i have the kettle boiled? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement