Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

It's a documentary called Food Inc. I watched about 20 minutes of it and got sad about chickens.

But I'm poor and can't afford nice organic foods :( And meat is delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It's a documentary called Food Inc. I watched about 20 minutes of it and got sad about chickens.

But I'm poor and can't afford nice organic foods :( And meat is delicious.

I've seen that more times than I can remember. There's quite a sad bit later on about a boy who died from a burger that was contaminated with ecoli, not to mention the cow/pig scenes..

Meat is indeed delicious! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think I'll find another film to watch that won't make me cry into my dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

The tears could soften the meat making it even more tender.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

with all this talk bout meat, im hungry now:o

just insured the car 779 isnt bad fully comp on a provisonal liscence me thinks, still laughing at the 4k quote i got from one company thats 3 times the value of the car:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

user63662_pic2575_1223868657.jpg

Want to go back to bed for another few days :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,752 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

yeah, wake me when it's Friday :P :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning my lovelies, I have returned!

welcome back, Shim:)

where had you disappeared to?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good morning my lovelies, I have returned!

Welcome back Shim! Did ya miss us? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was on holidays, more or less completely disconnected myself from the Matrix - was just what the doctor ordered :)

I missed you all, but if I started looking at Boards at all, it'd stop being a holiday and turn into work pretty quickly :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just woke up. I have to go weigh myself and I'm dreading it.

Only mobile version of boards working for me, which sucks as screen is all cracked on my phone.....
    Am not sure if work have decided to block it to increase my productivity, or if theres an issue somewhere.... Oh well, may actually have to do some work today.... :D

Good luck Jane x

It wasn't as bad as I expected, I only put up 3lbs since I weighed myself last about 2 months ago. Time to do something about it I think. I've set myself a target of 10 stone, so just over 2 stone to go.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That seems reasonable Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    It wasn't as bad as I expected, I only put up 3lbs since I weighed myself last about 2 months ago. Time to do something about it I think. I've set myself a target of 10 stone, so just over 2 stone to go.

Good Afternoon Everyone :)

woh! Jane is their a particular reason for you setting that target of 2stone below your current weight? That just seems like a lot of pressure for you hun when you may not actually need to put yourself through that :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Afternoon

I hate mondays!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

happy_monday_daisy.jpg

Soldiers!! punish Kojak!!!

3522935_bc5e_625x1000.jpg

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I prefer prunes to eggs tbh......

• Advertisement

Kojak wrote: »
    I prefer prunes to eggs tbh......

A prune fan, eh?

funny-kids-pictures-prune-ee-piggies.jpg

:pac:

Kojak wrote: »
    happy_monday_daisy.jpg

&

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8lz-BCtW6N4mZEiTas7Ta-EviMU48gL06YZr2ZfoxIPMrlfXu3Q

EVERYONE:)

You're entirely too nice to that Monday rogue, kerry :P :D

hey all

kerry4sam wrote: »
    woh! Jane is their a particular reason for you setting that target of 2stone below your current weight? That just seems like a lot of pressure for you hun when you may not actually need to put yourself through that :)

Yeah.. Unfortunately I weigh way above what I should. According to the BMI chart I just looked at I'm obese because my BMI is 34.9. Technically I should be just under 9 stone but according to it tbh I don't think I'd look healthy if I was that thin so 10st is being realistic IMO. :(

afternoonie all

Hi PH. How are you?

Hi PH. How are you?

I'm ok thanks, just wondering what to have for dinner

I'm ok thanks, just wondering what to have for dinner

Just had dinner myself. Had potatoes, chicken and cauliflower. Nothing too fancy. Currently trying to find out how to knit a part of the doll outfit I started yesterday. YouTube is great.

• Advertisement

Yeah.. Unfortunately I weigh way above what I should. According to the BMI chart I just looked at I'm obese because my BMI is 34.9. Technically I should be just under 9 stone but according to it tbh I don't think I'd look healthy if I was that thin so 10st is being realistic IMO. :(

Oh I despise weighting scales so I do :mad:

All I will say Jane is not to push yourself too hard; take up some interesting sports, both team & individual if you can and not to focus too much on what the scales are saying just right now. I like that you're setting a realistic goal for yourself, takes some pressure off but lookit, don't be too hard on yourself hun :) & Just don't forget the bigger picture while you're looking at the scales ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement