Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I found Boards through a random Googling late one night

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Evening Jammstarr, Pixiebean, King of the Eyesores, Psycho-hope, KKkitty, Jane, Cyberwolf and Princess Peach.

*Nods*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya Posy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Are we all in agreement that Posy is savagely classy? :cool:

*sips tea from bone china cup*

:cool:

• Advertisement

jammstarr wrote: »
    Damn straight she is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Posy wrote: »
    *sips tea from bone china cup*

:cool:

Pinky finger fully extended I presume?

tumblr_lzxskmk1fB1qfv8it.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

KKkitty wrote: »
    Jammstar I love googling stuff. Could spend ages googling. Good exercise for the brain so it is :)

I love googling whatever comes into my head and I actually shriek with delight if google autocompletes my query as I'm typing it :D:o
    Same here :) it's like google gets inside your brain for a moment :D my big faux pas for the last while is if I have a pain or am feeling unwell I google my complaints and it never ends well.

Denny M wrote: »
    Hey all.
    Hey Denny :)

• Advertisement

Hey all.
    How goes it Denny

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey Denny :)
    Hello there
    How goes it Denny
    Not too bad, going to a book signing in Dub on Saturday, really looking forward to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I found Boards through a random Googling late one night

I can't remember how I found it actually. I've been trying to think since I read your post wolfie and I can't seem to recall how I found boards. I think I was probably in the middle 5th or 6th year when I found it. Maybe it was something to do with school.
    Evening Jammstarr, Pixiebean, King of the Eyesores, Psycho-hope, KKkitty, Jane, Cyberwolf and Princess Peach.

*Nods*

Hey Posy. :)

Yes. :)

Spent the day cleaning my room out and watching Gavin & Stacey. This song was on one of the episodes and I really like it. :D

Not too bad, going to a book signing in Dub on Saturday, really looking forward to it :D
    Whose the author

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey posy and denny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I can't remember how I found it actually. I've been trying to think since I read your post wolfie and I can't seem to recall how I found boards. I think I was probably in the middle 5th or 6th year when I found it. Maybe it was something to do with school.

You should be able to jump back to your first post and see what it was, mine was about the English paper 1 for LC :o

I'm a bit hyper from pizza and fizzy drinks now :p

Hope everyone had a nice evening :)

Dan Abnett, Graham McNeill, and Aaron Dembski-Bowden, all writers for Games Workshop. (I'm a bit of a Warhammer 40k fan :D)

Hi Denny. What shop is the book signing in? :)

On my old phone on the networks mobile site it had a shortcut link to boards and I started lurking for a while and set up an account. The sheer craziness of boards reeled me in :)

I think I found my way here through google. Bless you, google.

Evening Lee. :)

• Advertisement

Hi Denny. What shop is the book signing in? :)
    Games Workshop across the river from Temple Bar (I never remember street names in Dublin..)

I came across boards through the user cherryghost, and happened to find the rock and metal forum when I decided to look at it.

My first post was in the noobturnal thread

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Ugh you know I'm bored in class when I'm reading over my first posts :pac:

I couldn't care less of the different advertising methods used my running shoe companies

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You should be able to jump back to your first post and see what it was, mine was about the English paper 1 for LC :o

I'm a bit hyper from pizza and fizzy drinks now :p

Hope everyone had a nice evening :)

Ooh I'm gonna have a peep and see. :D

I'm watching Ace Ventura, I think Jim Carrey is hilarious! :D

Edit: My first post was about my Art History Leaving Cert exam just about six years ago. :o

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Ooh I'm gonna have a peep and see. :D

I'm watching Ace Ventura, I think Jim Carrey is hilarious! :D
    My mother hates that man with a passion, I think it's great :D I love how Cannibal Corpse is in one of the movies, supposedly Carrey is a fan.

Jim Carrey is a funny man I admit.

Not too keen on Jim Carrey but LOVED him in The Truman show.
    I'll have to watch 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' and see what that's like.

Woo, Wolfie- you on your hols now?

Jim Carrey is shmokin' :D

I'll have to watch 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' and see what that's like.

Woo, Wolfie- you on your hols now?
    Got a bit of a break to attend a family wedding

• Advertisement

My mother hates that man with a passion, I think it's great :D I love how Cannibal Corpse is in one of the movies, supposedly Carrey is a fan.

Yeah they're in Ace Ventura, weirdly enough I've just passed that particular scene. Not my kinda band tbh but according to the IMDb page for Ace Ventura, they're his favourite band and he insisted on them being in the film. :)

The Truman Show is excellent, so is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's a weird little film but I really enjoyed it, definitely give it a watch and see what you think. :)
    Jim Carrey is shmokin' :D

I agree.. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement