Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Kojak wrote: »
    I am.......
    I was, then I got better
    Oh I couldn't count calories!

Home now, but one of my housemates is having tea with a friend in the kitchen and I don't wanna go in and eat cause I'm super weird with my food :o Don't question my crazy! :pac:
    I never question other people's crazy
    No, he really doesn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Good morning lair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning all :)
    *yawn* too tired this morning :( Throat and ears don't feel so good, hurts to swallow :(
    Maybe tea will help.... anyone want one?

IMAGE4.JPG

Hope everyone is well this morning? :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

TEA!!! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You're a star BG, badly needed.

Didn't sleep well last night, but was wide awake early and was even in work before 9! I've got a gig to go to tonight so I'm not sure how I'm gonna last the day...

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »

Didn't sleep well last night, but was wide awake early and was even in work before 9! I've got a gig to go to tonight so I'm not sure how I'm gonna last the day...

Gig?? who you going to see?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

*crawls in* Tea :D thank god, that is where the tea is. So much to do, So little time before I gotta bomb up the motorway and down the motorway (wtf!!!) for the wedding. Gah. So I'll more than likely chat to ya'll sometime thursday

Shiminay wrote: »

I feel your pain shim, went to bed at 02.30 and up at 04.45. This work lark is not good for us really, must try win the lotto.

Hey bg and koth. Cappuccino for me BG please.

hdowney wrote: »
    *crawls in* Tea :D thank god, that is where the tea is. So much to do, So little time before I gotta bomb up the motorway and down the motorway (wtf!!!) for the wedding. Gah. So I'll more than likely chat to ya'll sometime thursday

Why are you going up and down the motorway? Is it some sort of motorway matrimony? The ceremony happening on the back of an artic truck while it travels the motorways of the country? :eek::P

Morning sam:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

hondasam wrote: »
    I feel your pain shim, went to bed at 02.30 and up at 04.45. This work lark is not good for us really, must try win the lotto.

Hey bg and koth. Cappuccino for me BG please.

cappuccino-art-72.jpg

• Advertisement

Thank you BG.

koth wrote: »
    Why are you going up and down the motorway? Is it some sort of motorway matrimony? The ceremony happening on the back of an artic truck while it travels the motorways of the country? :eek::P

Morning sam:)

I has to drive up the m50 then down the m9!

hdowney wrote: »
    I has to drive up the m50 then down the m9!

and the M7 too I'd imagine. Why not keep driving and see can you travel them all in the same day? :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Off to see Sleep tonight with Storm of Light and Wizards of Firetop Mountain in support.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cleaning my room. Something tells me I'm gonna regret even starting this.. :rolleyes:

stop. come and pack my suitcase instead :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I gotta pack my suitcase as well

it frickin sux. and i always have a major panic that i'll forget something :(

This why I always make a list before packing

Enjoy, dance, drink loads and eat some good food as well.

• Advertisement

I no dance sam

I no dance sam

There is always a first time wolfie. Grab a woman and have a slow dance

I got two left paws

Get a woman with two left paws

That would be a bad dance. Now, I must sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Haha, about as sick as I'd say people are of listening to me going on about it lol

Back in the hospital tomorrow, praying to all the gods that i'll get the cast off :D

GOT MY CAST OFF WOO WOO!!! Nasty fracture blisters underneath the cast though
    my lower leg looks like a big gaping wound, the nurse asked me 3 times if I was sure I didn't have a wound on my leg before I got the cast on it looked so horrible!
    :(

Had a little physio today, got exercises to do at home and have to go back on wednesday for a proper session. Leg was very swollen and because of the wound she didn't want to stretch me too far. Got a very stylish cast shoe and am on partial weight bearing, just toe touch to the ground with my crutches still so slowly but surely getting there!

Back in 6 weeks time when they'll hopefully be able to assess my knees properly and start looking at getting me back to work :D
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Cleaning my room. Something tells me I'm gonna regret even starting this.. :rolleyes:

I hate that. Half way through you get bored and end up sitting in a pile of clothes distracted by something you've found that you haven't seen in ages!!!! :P

How are you all today? Anybody getting any of this rumoured heatwave? It was absolutely roasting last night but overcast and dull today here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

GOT MY CAST OFF WOO WOO!!! Nasty fracture blisters underneath the cast though
    my lower leg looks like a big gaping wound, the nurse asked me 3 times if I was sure I didn't have a wound on my leg before I got the cast on it looked so horrible!
    :(

Had a little physio today, got exercises to do at home and have to go back on wednesday for a proper session. Leg was very swollen and because of the wound she didn't want to stretch me too far. Got a very stylish cast shoe and am on partial weight bearing, just toe touch to the ground with my crutches still so slowly but surely getting there!

Back in 6 weeks time when they'll hopefully be able to assess my knees properly and start looking at getting me back to work :D

Ah lucky you moving one step closer to recover, at least your cast is off now and you can progress. That's good news :) , nice to hear some good news I can tell you.

I'm almost finished! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I just wanna sleep all day :( But have way too much study to do and my career skills course booo. And have the graduate awards ceremony all day tomorrow, and a test right after when I really should be going to the pub!

I damn well better get a killer job next year!

• Advertisement

I'm done! I'm bloody wrecked now though. Time for a shower and them some reading. :D

Hope everyone is well today. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement