Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Tell me and I'll decide :p

Back home in Galway, sister's communion on Saturday then back up Sunday for my exams.

Anything planned for this evening? Working tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Did a mini marathon.
    Nice family day out for ye guys.
    No plans on the couch relaxing.

That's great! Well done :)

Was it your first time running one?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

evening all. researching places to stay on holiday. dear god the stress of wanting to pick the right place. right mix of cheap, as not a shíthole as possible, correct location, etc etc etc. gah

Leeg17 wrote: »
    That's great! Well done :)

Was it your first time running one?

Yes it was, hope to do better next year.

Hi Helen.

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    Yes it was, hope to do better next year.

Hi Helen.

Hi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Evening All...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sup friends and colleagues!

Hello BZ and Doomy, how's life treating ye both?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Fine, I'm a little cold though :(

• Advertisement

why are you cold? you know what you need, don't you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hi BZ, Doom and Sam and anyone I've missed.... I'm cold too so am snuggled up in bed with the electric blanket on.... :D

Some spicy food!

Am eating salt and chilli chicken here, my weakness :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Some spicy food!

Jealous.... is my food weakness too.....

Some spicy food!

No he needs one of those snuggie blankets.

HI BG

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hand me the shotgun and nobody has to get hurt

what's up

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just need a shotgun right now, okay.

Some spicy food!

i had some more of my home made balti :D
    No he needs one of those snuggie blankets.

HI BG

lub my snuggie
    Hand me the shotgun and nobody has to get hurt
    I just need a shotgun right now, okay.

i don't have my shotgun to hand. will this do?

sa61-361.jpg

what's up

hdowney wrote: »

i don't have my shotgun to hand. will this do?

sa61-361.jpg

what's up
    That will do nicely. I have to work with a moron tonight on my sixth straight night in. She irritates me greatly

• Advertisement

That will do nicely. I have to work with a moron tonight on my sixth straight night in. She irritates me greatly

Is this the same one you have been working with for a while? Seriously your employers should know better by now!!! But then they are a conglomerate type, money is the only thing they understand

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

attachment.php?attachmentid=174569&d=1213773030

I wish they sold the BFC over here :(

No, this special little snowflake started working overnights but proved herself so talented (I did all the work, she claimed the credit) that within six months she was promoted(She kissed so much ass she could tell you what the boss had for dinner the night before). Now though, she is coming on to help fill in on my shift again( I'll be carrying her stupid ass once more)

Denny M wrote: »

I wish they sold the BFC over here :(
    I actually had a coworker go down to a caffeine overdose last week.

No, this special little snowflake started working overnights but proved herself so talented (I did all the work, she claimed the credit) that within six months she was promoted(She kissed so much ass she could tell you what the boss had for dinner the night before). Now though, she is coming on to help fill in on my shift again( I'll be carrying her stupid ass once more)

dear god a speshul snoflake ARGH i'd be wanting to keeeeel her!
    I actually had a coworker go down to a caffeine overdose last week.

'caffeine overdose'. That's your excuse and your sticking to it :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have one BFC here, a friend brought it back from the US. I haven't drank it yet cause I like having it :(

dear god a speshul snoflake ARGH i'd be wanting to keeeeel her!
    Oh, I may have to. especially if she decides that wandering off to hang in the office during our morning rush is acceptable
    'caffeine overdose'. That's your excuse and your sticking to it :pac:
    No, she actually managed to do it to herself. I wound up covering her shift so she could go seek emergency medical attention

Denny M wrote: »
    I have one BFC here, a friend brought it back from the US. I haven't drank it yet cause I like having it :(
    Drink it, but save the can

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have a can of something called Rock Star Energy on my dresser for the past 2 months. I bought it to study for exams but then I didn't drink it cause I have a fear of energy drinks.

• Advertisement

I have a can of something called Rock Star Energy on my dresser for the past 2 months. I bought it to study for exams but then I didn't drink it cause I have a fear of energy drinks.
    That stuff is disturbing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement