Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Probably because the sockets are wonky.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shiminay wrote: »
    When did Black Dahlia and Cephalic Carnage play??? :EEK: That would've been a fraking awesome gig.

I had to check my last.fm, it was back in 2009! It was those two, Sylosis and Psycroptic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Somebody please shoot me

wow. I saw Cephalic at Hell Fest in '06 I think it was and brought the singer and bass player back to our tents for some Buckfast and weed :p

Have never seen Black Dahlia, would love to.

/me takes aim at The Wolf

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You better take me out with the first shot Shim

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Will I shoot to kill or you just want a few weeks of work wolfie?

hey shim, denny , boom

I would like to never have to return to that place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

B1tches be crazy, stealing my power >.>

Any craic Sam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

hey boom, tell her about boards, she might log on and we can give out to her.

I think there was a boardsie on this train... Well, she looked a heck of a lot like her anyway (from pics!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think there was a boardsie on this train... Well, she looked a heck of a lot like her anyway (from pics!).

Ha! That has happened me before when I'm introduced to someone, and I feel like way too much of a creep saying, yeah seen your pic on Boards!

I never have that problem

Which Boardsie was it Boom? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Evening all :)

Anybody left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Anybody left

Hey Wolfman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I'm lurking >_> <_<

hey you two

*emerges from shadows*

I'm here too, thought it was empty when I posted earlier :p

I never really leave

• Advertisement

Well it is your lair after all Wolfie :p

I has been here for every version before.

I'm watching Iron Man while texting my boyfriend about how amazingly hot RDJ is and there's absolutely nothing I wouldn't let him to do me.

I'm a great person :)

I'm watching Iron Man while texting my boyfriend about how amazingly hot RDJ is and there's absolutely nothing I wouldn't let him to do me.

I'm a great person :)
    This is being filed under why I happily single

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

This is being filed under why I happily single

If you have any sense Wolfie, You'll stay that way...... *sigh* ;):D

I be off to work. Have a good one people

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bah humbug to being single :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Drunkity.
    Bit pissef off about people from work that'm said they'd turn uo - but didn't.
    **** THEM!!!

They're probably just jealous cows :pac: Hope they missed an awesome night!!

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Which Boardsie was it Boom? :)

Sorry Shim, I fell asleep. Well, I'm not 100% it was her, but very alike! Won't name a name but a very pretty AH poster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement