Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: March 16th 2012

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,193 ✭✭✭✭walshb

LordSutch wrote: »
    I watched the Sugar Ray interview and I thought it was lacking. Tubridy had every opportunity to ask so many questons about the Big fights, but he didn't, yes they showed a still picture of him landing a blow on Hagler, and SR mentioned that he came out of retirement for the fight, but I would have loved to know what Sugar actually thought of marvelous Marvin & the fight itself (questions begging to be asked), there was no talk of Tommy Hearns either! The interview lacked depth for boxing fans, Parky would have got soo much more out of Sugar Ray.

Yes, bland interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 fattyplumps

Has anyone noticed that Pat Kenny is missing from his radio show again this morning - how many days a year does Pat actually present this show keeping in mind the salary he is on!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Skid wrote: »
    Sugar Ray is also on Jonathan Ross on ITV1 tomorrow.

I hope that's a better interview.

it wasn't much better to be honest :(

Advertisement