Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

England v Ireland St Patricks Day 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Last game ever for the following plz God. Kidney, D'Arcy, Court, DOC, TOL. & Heaslip needs to cop on & start playing the way he can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭dougieruggie

JUST RETIRE O'GARA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

We are looking at who should be the Grand Slam champs. Keep Lancaster on!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

England gave us a right lesson today...bring on the hangover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

First ever 6N game that ROG played without scoring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Is that it for ROG? Sad way for him to go out if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,630 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Irish rugby will continue to take one step forward and one step back under Kidney - i.e just going sideways or nowhere - please do the honouble thing Deccie -

Tom Court and Thomas O'Leary international quality players ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭jimbomalley

Ok, one more time: who got the upper hand - Heaslip or Morgan?

*silence*

???

I think you'll find England has the upper hand over Ireland, I don't really get the point of your comment. Most Irish players were outplayed by their English counterparts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Ok, one more time: who got the upper hand - Heaslip or Morgan?

*silence*

You're embarassing yourself now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

If that leprachaun shįte comes on now I will punch my television.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Last game ever for the following plz God. Kidney, D'Arcy, Court, DOC, TOL. & Heaslip needs to cop on & start playing the way he can.

As long as we have some replacements. But I agree none of these guys look international level.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

JUST RETIRE O'GARA

You're funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭ongarite

Well done Lancaster. deserves the English job.
    Playing good rugby tactically and has players believing in him which shows on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,973 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Comment on the BBC website:
    Ireland's scrum kicked over like a sandcastle once again, but Farrell misses touch with his penalty, Bowe doing well to keep it in play. It's mistake upon mistake upon mistake for Ireland at the moment - Foden grubbers and the ball is knocked on by Kearney. If I were an Irish player, I wouldn't be eating steak tonight - overdone and gristly, it's liable to be more of a misteak.
    :cool:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

England have built over the last couple of years what have we done you know nothing.Everybody who has backed Kidney hang your your head in shame,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭A-Train

Kidney has to go! Any defenders can go f**king shîte! It's time for him to go! He is beyond his use by date, he is a nothing coach!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

First ever 6N game that ROG played without scoring.

Last week...the week before....

You're embarassing yourself now.

I think the people who were defending Heaslip in the first half are more embarrassed tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Awful. This will have to affect the lads going back to their clubs.

Need an English style clear-out. Some players and coach.

Horrible game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭LowOdour

not one thing has gone right for us today. I think the 4 tough matches in 4 weeks can be seen in the players today. I'd be surprised to see us THIS bad too often. credit to England, very good in the set pieces today and outplayed us everywhere. I'm going to take it all with a pinch of salt tbf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

This is very similiar to 2008. Wales beat France, England thrash Ireland. EOS goes, hopefully History repeats itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭touts

I think we have seen the last of ROG DArcy and DOC in a green shirt. Hopefully we have seen the last of Heaslip Reddan Court and TOL but I fear not.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Irlandczyk

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    You're funny.

Don't feed the troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Is that it for ROG? Sad way for him to go out if so.
    Unless a second full-time goal kicker gets into the Ireland squad, ROG will always be there as back-up.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 140 ✭✭nizo888

Wonder will Hook cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Disaster is a noun.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Seanbass

Who else thinks court and o'leary shouldn't be allowed near a green jersey again?

touts wrote: »
    I think we have seen the last of ROG DArcy and DOC in a green shirt. Hopefully we have seen the last of Heaslip Reddan Court and TOL but I fear not.
    Heaslip and Reddan are good enough. Heaslip is world-class when on form.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Court is a LOOSEHEAD not a TIGHTHEAD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭dougieruggie

Hook
    "we'll look at Leinster for signing South African props"

Emmmmmmm, Munster have TWO NIQ props

Advertisement