Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishisms that will confuse Londoners . . .

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I must be very innocent so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭moonbloom

"Did you pull the chain?." :confused:. Every one in my house LOL." Your gear is in the airing cupboard". :eek:. The T towel:confused:. oh you mean the dryin cloth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

moonbloom wrote: »
    "Did you pull the chain?." :confused:.

What?
    Every one in my house LOL."
    What?
    The T towel:confused:.

You mean the tea towel?

Apart from the airing cupboard/hot press one, your post is confusing me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭moonbloom

Pull the chain, ie flush the toilet.:o. LOL. Laugh out loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dionysius2

Janoworrah mean ?......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

I've been reading a few of these and they really are irrelevant. Nobody walks into the supermarket, goes up to a member of the staff and ask for a head of cabbage, litre of milk and a half pound of rasher.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

SdoowSirhc wrote: »
    I've been reading a few of these and they really are irrelevant. Nobody walks into the supermarket, goes up to a member of the staff and ask for a head of cabbage, litre of milk and a half pound of rasher.

Agreed. This thread has run its course, so I'm closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement