Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modified AUG A1, mags, mag pouch, tightbore barrel,

Options
  • 04-03-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

AUG A1 mods;
    Guarder hop up,
    Solid cylinder,
    Hurricane M90 spring,
    Dream Army piston,
    Metal bushings,
    Shims,
    Paint job.

It is shooting nicely at 305 fps. All gearbox mods done by DeBurca recently. I put in the hop and did the paintjob myself. I am looking for €200. I will consider trading for a pistol, a JG BAR 10 or a TM VSR 10. It comes with a battery, charger and 1 hi-cap

5 MAG mid-caps and 1 Classic Army hi-cap. €10 each. They are all in good condition, feeding perfectly.

Action Army 509/510mm (i'm not sure which) 6.03 tightbore. €20. If you buy this and the gun, ill put the barrel in for you :)

Lastly, Mil-tec MOLLE double stack M4 mag pouch. €15. It will fit 4 M4 mags. It can also fit 2 AUG, G36, M14, SCAR or G3 mags. AK mags dont fit. Very high quality. Olive Drab color.

I would much prefer to meet up with the AUG rather than post it. Ill post the other bits though. I can meet up around Ennis or at LAC in Limerick on Saturdays. Postage is always extra.

Comments

Advertisement