Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modified AUG A1, mags, mag pouch, tightbore barrel,

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

hi mate is the tightbore gone?
    if its not i will offer 22 euro posted

Ill give him 24 hours, then it yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

no problem, i could possibly collect for 20, would it be possible to meet some where, im in dublin tomorow if you will be anywhere near there? based in waterford.

no problem, i could possibly collect for 20, would it be possible to meet some where, im in dublin tomorow if you will be anywhere near there? based in waterford.

I'm in Clare, so it will have to be post. Thanks for offering :)

ok pm me when you want to give it to me instead, thanks :)

OK, no sign of Jimmy so, do you still want to do the upper receiver swap? Your upper reciever, silencer and foregrip in the pictures for my upper receiver and tightbore in this picture?

• Advertisement

could i just get the tightbore off you for 22euro posted? thanks

could i just get the tightbore off you for 22euro posted? thanks

Ok to pm so :)

pm sent :)

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Are you still interested in a swap for an A3?

• Advertisement

Cash is my top preference, but ill offer you what I offered AirsoftLover90, a swap of upper receivers if you would like? If I am keeping with the AUG family id like to keep my modified gearbox, that's why I dont want to swap guns altogether. What condition is it in?

Cash is my top preference, but ill offer you what I offered AirsoftLover90, a swap of upper receivers if you would like? If I am keeping with the AUG family id like to keep my modified gearbox, that's why I dont want to swap guns altogether. What condition is it in?

Yeah, that'd be cool with me. The upper receiver is in perfect condition. I'll upload some pics as soon as I can but it'll probably be Monday by the time I get near it if that's ok. obviously if you find a buyer before I get the pics up for you that's totally cool.

I have a foregrip with extendable bipod that I can put with it as well if you need one.

Yeah, that'd be cool with me. The upper receiver is in perfect condition. I'll upload some pics as soon as I can but it'll probably be Monday by the time I get near it if that's ok. obviously if you find a buyer before I get the pics up for you that's totally cool.
    Whenever you get a chance is grand. I'm interested in the foregrip as well.

Here are the pics of the upper receiver. It's a JG just like the other one that was on offer. As a whole the gun has a few scratches but fires like a dream so I'm confident that the upper receiver has no problems.
    As mentioned, I would be willing to include the foregrip in the deal. I assume that means you won't need the foregrip that is currently on your A1. Would you be willing to throw that in or discuss a price?
    Also, I know that you weren't too keen on posting the entire gun but are you happy to post the upper receiver? I'm in Dublin and my only way to get to meet you would be to go by bus - although that's certainly not a deal breaker.
    As I said though if you get an offer for money that's no problem. I'm in no rush on this so you can hold off for another few days to see if you can get the cash if you like.

Yes, I will include the foregrip for free. About the foregrip, a lot of people take them off because they rattle a lot and some people just don't like them. I modded the foregrip to stop the rattling but, it is very complicated to put the grip back on. Its grand if you leave it on, or taking it off is simple but putting it back on is a nightmare (you will need a thin piece of elastic and a lot of patience) It doesn't rattle at all though and you can fold it up.
    I will post the upper receiver.
    I will also include a new Guarder hop up rubber (less than 100 shots).
    I am offering a straight swap, no cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi, I have an M6 black eagle with scope and new spring and spring guide, its pritty mutch a BAR 10 If you're intrested and its in Perfect condition! Im in Clare.

Nerovad wrote: »
    Hi, I have an M6 black eagle with scope and new spring and spring guide, its pritty mutch a BAR 10 If you're intrested and its in Perfect condition! Im in Clare.

Hi, Ill trade for the M6 + €130 pending test firing. I can do bulk deals if you buy some other stuff as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

Hi, Ill trade for the M6 + €130 pending test firing. I can do bulk deals if you buy some other stuff as well :)

Hi again, is the tb barrel gone? Sorry i did'nt get back to you on it but i was planning on getting a twist barrel. They are a little to expensive though

Hi again, is the tb barrel gone? Sorry i did'nt get back to you on it but i was planning on getting a twist barrel. They are a little to expensive though

You have been outbid by AirsoftLover90 and I took his offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

You have been outbid by AirsoftLover90 and I took his offer.

ok sound, is is gone as i can offer more if it is not.

Thanks

ok sound, is is gone as i can offer more if it is not.

Thanks

Deal is finalized so I cant take others offers. Sorry.

Yes, I will include the foregrip for free. About the foregrip, a lot of people take them off because they rattle a lot and some people just don't like them. I modded the foregrip to stop the rattling but, it is very complicated to put the grip back on. Its grand if you leave it on, or taking it off is simple but putting it back on is a nightmare (you will need a thin piece of elastic and a lot of patience) It doesn't rattle at all though and you can fold it up.
    I will post the upper receiver.
    I will also include a new Guarder hop up rubber (less than 100 shots).
    I am offering a straight swap, no cash.

Sounds good to me - let me know if you decide to go for the swap - as I said - no problem if you get a cash offer.

Sounds good to me - let me know if you decide to go for the swap - as I said - no problem if you get a cash offer.

To PM so :)

All items not sold yet are withdrawn. Sale closed.

Advertisement