Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 x hk33's + much more

Options
  • 26-02-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Hello there.

I have the following for sale:

JLs/ksc hk33 hybrid with curved mags. upgraded and modified by myself.
    -gun is both an aeg and bolt action sniper.
    -shoots at 321 to 323 fps. Was chronoed at the last corruption event and was Used twice in vacant.
    -classic army short type moter with original pinion gear, new spring, replaced, o rings for better air seal, new shims, re-shimmed gearbox.
    -Takes a version 4 gearbox.
    -A number of mods done to silence gun.
    -comes with scope rail, smk compact hunting scope, 3 x mags. 1 x 330 round hi cap, 1 x 50 round and 1 x 250 round mag (mp5 hicap in a hk33 shell), 9.6v large type battery, 9.6v intellect battery, 2 x bipods and a SPARE HK33 FOR PARTS. (bought here off stigmau5 a while back but im not including the grip, outer barrel/flash hider assembly or stock).

There is a manufacturing fault with these hybrids which is the motor slipping off the gears due to the motor not being housed properly in the motor cage.
    However i have permanently solved this problem by building up and strengthening the motor cage which you can see in the pics. This does not affect the disassembling of the gun in any way.

This is an extremely rare gun and took me weeks to get shooting the way it is today so i will not let it go for a silly price.

250 euro with scope and rail. 200 without.

Asg m9
    - this is the abs slide version. bought here and Was never used as the mag i got for it was leaking when i recieved it.
    - comes with 1 co2 leaking mag and 6 co2 canisters
    - I stuck rails onto the side but i have taken them off and resprayed the top slide.

40 euro

custom aeg
    -Made out of a jg gearbox that the shell was cracked on, Ak hop up bucking etc. Would not advise taking apart as its basically made out of cable ties.
    -shoots between 300 and 310 fps. Also used twice in vacant
    -This looks terrible but shoots really well. Very light and compact. Fits perfectly into the holster included. really good range and quite accurate too.
    comes with 9.6v stick battery, ak mag and be-x thigh holster worth 34.99.
    -Holster has been modified to hold the gun and pocket to hold the mag.
    -Extras are almost worth 80 euro alone

80 euro

Half mesh face mask

15 euro

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

Hello there.

JLs/ksc hk33 hybrid. upgraded and modified by myself.
    -gun is both an aeg and bolt action sniper.
    -shoots at 321 to 323 fps. Was chronoed at the last corruption event and was Used twice in vacant.
    -classic army short type moter with original pinion gear, new spring, replaced, o rings for better air seal, new shims, re-shimmed gearbox.
    -Takes a version 4 gearbox.
    -A number of mods done to silence gun.
    -comes with scope rail, smk compact hunting scope, 3 x mags. 1 x 330 round hi cap, 1 x 50 round and 1 x 250 round mag (mp5 hicap in a hk33 shell), 9.6v large type battery, 9.6v intellect battery, 2 x bipods and a SPARE HK33 FOR PARTS. (bought here off stigmau5 a while back).

There is a manufacturing fault with these hybrids which is the motor slipping off the gears due to the motor not being housed properly in the motor cage.
    However i have permanently solved this problem by building up and strengthening the motor cage which you can see in the pics. This does not affect the disassembling of the gun in any way.

This is an extremely rare gun and took me weeks to get shooting the way it is today so i will not let it go for a silly price.

300 euro

Asg m9
    - this is the abs slide version. bought here and Was never used as the mag i got for it was leaking when i recieved it.
    - I stuck rails onto the side but i have taken them off and resprayed the top slide.

40 euro

custom aeg
    -Made out of a jg gearbox that the shell was cracked on, Ak hop up bucking etc. Would not advise taking apart as its basically made out of cable ties.
    -shoots between 300 and 310 fps. Also used twice in vacant
    -This looks terrible but shoots really well. Very light and compact. Fits perfectly into the holster included. really good range and quite accurate too.
    comes with 9.6v stick battery, ak mag and be-x thigh holster worth 34.99.
    -Holster has been modified to hold the gun and pocket to hold the mag.
    -Extras are almost worth 80 euro alone

80 euro

Half mesh face mask

15 euro

more pics

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Hello there.

Asg m9

40 euro

Other than the leaky mag is this in full working order and undamaged (not worried about light scratches)?

Is it compatible with most M9 mags? In other words; Would it be easy to buy a replacement mag for this?

How much additional to post it? Or can you meet in Meath?

Other than the leaky mag is this in full working order and undamaged (not worried about light scratches)?

Is it compatible with most M9 mags? In other words; Would it be easy to buy a replacement mag for this?

How much additional to post it? Or can you meet in Meath?

Honestly, I have'nt a clue what its like but i know it works as i got 1 shot out of it before all the co2 escaped. Also the original seller sent me and email of it shooting on various different mags and he certainly seemed genuine.

Its compatible with kjw gas mags. Not advised to use co2 as its a little too powerfull for a plastic slide. Its mainly metal aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Honestly, I have'nt a clue what its like but i know it works as i got 1 shot out of it before all the co2 escaped. Also the original seller sent me and email of it shooting on various different mags and he certainly seemed genuine.

Its compatible with kjw gas mags. Not advised to use co2 as its a little too powerfull for a plastic slide. Its mainly metal aswell.

Thanks for the info. Not to sure about it though so I think I'll leave it.

Good Luck With the Sale.

Thanks for the info. Not to sure about it though so I think I'll leave it.

Good Luck With the Sale.

No problem.

• Advertisement

No problem.

bump

bump

offers please

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

40 offered for the custom aeg

Dan2448 wrote: »

To low, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

Dan2448 wrote: »

To low, sorry.
    Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭alzer2012

if you can get a replacement mag for the m9 and prove it shoots with no problems...i will offer asking + cost of replacement mag

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Alabastor_Twob

How much would the M9 cost posted? I've always wanted to mess about and switch the slides on a PT99 and an M9, see peoples faces when I have a gun with two/no safeties. Even if they don't fit together, it seems like a decent price.
    Is the frame metal or ABS?

How much would the M9 cost posted? I've always wanted to mess about and switch the slides on a PT99 and an M9, see peoples faces when I have a gun with two/no safeties. Even if they don't fit together, it seems like a decent price.
    Is the frame metal or ABS?

It should cost about 6 euro so 46 euro including postage. The slide and outer barrel are plastic but everything else is metal. Theres nearly as much metal as the full metal version.

alzer2012 wrote: »
    if you can get a replacement mag for the m9 and prove it shoots with no problems...i will offer asking + cost of replacement mag

Sound but Im still looking for a mag for it and i just dont see the point in buying a new one, paying the courrier costs and then having to wait around for the courrier to call and more often than not, they call when your not at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Alabastor_Twob

Assuming that's a no to Alzer I could pay now if you want, if you accept Paypal.

okay well i just wouldn't feel comfortable buying it without seeing it shoot but if you change your mind let me know

Assuming that's a no to Alzer I could pay now if you want, if you accept Paypal.

I dont do papal unfortunetely but i will accept cash or postal order.
    If thats ok with you, please send me a pm when you can.
    Thanks

okay well i just wouldn't feel comfortable buying it without seeing it shoot but if you change your mind let me know

I understend. I would'nt feel too comfortable selling it either unless it was being used for parts or something like that but i am certain it works, just dont know what its like. I got an email of the gun shooting with different mags from the guy i bought it off. 270 fps on gas mag and 320 fps on co2 mag. I also got a shot out of it myself before all the co2 leaked out of the mag, which i bought off m4a1 guy. Dont deal with him btw.

Thanks for the interest anyway.

okay thanks for the heads up mate...i know a guy who builds his own guns so if i get a chance to talk to him over the weekend he might know a bit more about the problem and if he does i'll be back :)

• Advertisement

okay thanks for the heads up mate...i know a guy who builds his own guns so if i get a chance to talk to him over the weekend he might know a bit more about the problem and if he does i'll be back :)

No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 matzx

Hi I know it's been a few week for this post but do you still have the ksc ?

matzx wrote: »
    Hi I know it's been a few week for this post but do you still have the ksc ?

I do indeed but I had sort of decided to keep them as I recently put a tb barrel and a few other upgrades into it. I might change my mind though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 matzx

Hi thanks for quick reply No prob I have just found a another KSC hk33, I have the classic army one but the KSC is just so much more interesting well I think :D !but if in the future you ever do want to sell give me a shout !
    Thanks
    Mat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

would be willing to sell the hk33 midcap on its own ?

matzx wrote: »
    Hi thanks for quick reply No prob I have just found a another KSC hk33, I have the classic army one but the KSC is just so much more interesting well I think :D !but if in the future you ever do want to sell give me a shout !
    Thanks
    Mat

If you would like to make me an offer, I will certainly consider selling.:)

facemelter wrote: »
    would be willing to sell the hk33 midcap on its own ?

Im afraid not, sorry. The mags are just too rare to sell. Do you have a one of these aeg's?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

a mate of mine has a classic army hk33 , its a beast !!! if i had the money i'd be taking one of you :P but if you decide to split let me know !! thanks anyway glws

facemelter wrote: »
    a mate of mine has a classic army hk33 , its a beast !!! if i had the money i'd be taking one of you :P but if you decide to split let me know !! thanks anyway glws

ah sound, the mags i have dont fit the classic army version anyways.

• Advertisement

ah sound, the mags i have dont fit the classic army version anyways.

bump

Advertisement