Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W*nking husband

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Omg OP is a mingin prude and a gold diggin cheatin harlet and of course its ok to lie if its about how much you spend on something like a piece of tech but clothes? Let forth the dogs of war...

Kill the pig! Bash her brains! Derp derp derp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

WindSock wrote: »
    Omg OP is a mingin prude and a gold diggin cheatin harlet and of course its ok to lie if its about how much you spend on something like a piece of tech but clothes? Let forth the dogs of war...

Kill the pig! Bash her brains! Derp derp derp.
    Oh piss off :rolleyes: let people act the dick for no reason if they want - you buzz-kill. Don't you realise how upsetting it is for so many angry unhappy people here when their online attacks are pointed out? :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

You are all clearly insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh piss off :rolleyes: let people act the dick for no reason if they want - you buzz-kill. Don't you realise how upsetting it is for so many angry unhappy people here when their online attacks are pointed out? :( :mad:

But, everyone likes to dump on a fishwife.....;):pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

But, everyone likes to dump on a fishwife.....;):pac:

Not even urbandictionary has a term for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Not even urbandictionary has a term for that.

I think it is when you want to get revenge on your wife so you marry a fish, then bring the fish/wife home and have sex with the fish in front of your other wife, and then just at the moment of climax you take the fish and slap your wife in the face with it, before divorcing the fish and eating it with your wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Noopti wrote: »
    I think it is when you want to get revenge on your wife so you marry a fish, then bring the fish/wife home and have sex with the fish in front of your other wife, and then just at the moment of climax you take the fish and slap your wife in the face with it, before divorcing the fish and eating it with your wife.

I just got a little bit sick in my mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

I just got a little bit sick in my mouth.

Yeah Urban Dictionary can cause that from time to time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Think we're all wanked out on this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement