Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show 3rd March 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I hope Gaybo starts filming a second series really soon.

I think he's gone through all the A-listers? The next series would have Amanda Brunker and Breffni from The Apprentice..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think he's gone through all the A-listers? The next series would have Amanda Brunker and Breffni from The Apprentice..
    He still has a few of his favourites that he could call upon -

Sharon Shannon
    Mary Coughlan
    Finbarr Furey
    Maura O'Connell
    Jimmy McCarthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Last night's Graham Norton Show is starting on TV3, if anyone is interested.

Goldie Hawn, John Cusack, Marcus Brigstocke and music from Kasabian.

Skid wrote: »

Thanks Skid :) John Cusack is a bit of a cutie so I might check that out. Goldie can be very funny too.

This Jude Law film isn't up to much.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I've always found John Cusack's hairline fascinating. It looks like it's just about to start receding but it's been that way for the past 20 years.

• Advertisement

Wow. Goldie Hawn's had a lot of work done.

66 years old Harry - whatever she got done, they did it well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Goldie has lots done, she looks terrible. Linda Martin looks better, more natural imo

She has a touch of the trout pout going on, similar to poor Leslie Ash. I think it is so sad what happened her, I used to like her in Men Behaving Badly.

66 years old Harry - whatever she got done, they did it well.

You're right Skid but I was watching Bird On A Wire the other night and she looked great in that. Then I realised that it was made in 1990.
    Christ I'm getting old :o.

• Advertisement

You're right Skid but I was watching Bird On A Wire the other night and she looked great in that. Then I realised that it was made in 1990.
    Positively ancient :p

I hear you, Harry :(

Her daughter, Kate Hudson, is a bit cute.

Haven't seen her in much recently.

Skid, you know your comedy. Is this lad, Marcus Brigstocke any good?

She has a touch of the trout pout going on, similar to poor Leslie Ash. I think it is so sad what happened her, I used to like her in Men Behaving Badly.

Poor Leslie, she had a lovely face before that surgery went wrong.

lots of other bad things happened to her too - MRSA, allegedly assaulted etc

Positively ancient :p

Then again, I'm 6 years younger than John Cusack and around the same age as Marcus Brigstocke, who looks much younger than his fellow panelists. Result! ;):D

Skid, you know your comedy. Is this lad, Marcus Brigstocke any good?

Not my Cup of tea, MrsD, to tell the truth.

A bit too smug. Never warmed to him.

Leslie really went through the wars, the poor thing. I saw her being interviewed recently and she looked pretty well, her walk still isn't great but she's back on stage in a small play at the moment which is touring around Britain. She was very honest in the interview, she said that she has lost a lot of confidence and she is trying to re-build it by doing some low key work first.

I'd really love if they made a Men Behaving Badly special, it would be nice to see the lads 10 - 15 years on.

The Graham Norton show from a few weeks ago with Zach Braff (off Scrubs) Frank Skinner and Kenneth Branagh is on Youtube, it's very funny, well worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

He did a great series a few years back called We Are History, it was a spoof of Channel 4's Time Team. They did a great spoof about Robin Hood where they dug up his hat. :D

Love these silly exam answers :):):)

• Advertisement

Then again, I'm 6 years younger than John Cusack and around the same age as Marcus Brigstocke, who looks much younger than his fellow panelists. Result! ;):D
    You're right about John Cusack, he has aged badly. I saw him in "Must Love Dogs" about two weeks ago and I thought he looked well but that was made in 2005.

John Cusack's film 'High Fidelity' is one of my favourites. A bit too close to home, but still very good :)

Fixed!!!!! ;):D
    I haven't unleashed my ultimate secret yet. Apparently I've been told that I look like a young(ish) Kevin Costner

There's my lookalike, John Cusack, on with Graham.

When they make The LLS Thread:The Movie he will be playing me.

I'm surrounded by Hollywood leading men this evening ;):D

I'm surrounded by Hollywood leading men this evening ;):D

So ... who will be playing the lead role in 'The MrsD Story' when Hollywood comes a-knocking? ;)

Fixed!!!!! ;):D

Jaysus MrsD, I don't even remember writing that! :D

Jaysus MrsD, I don't even remember writing that! :D
    Here you go :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75798824&postcount=1647

I'd say there was a lot of drink consumed that night :D

So ... who will be playing the lead role in 'The MrsD Story' when Hollywood comes a-knocking? ;)
    Skid, unless O'Snodaigh gets more cartridges the script won't be printed :mad::mad::D

Skid, unless O'Snodaigh gets more cartridges the script won't be printed :mad::mad::D

Fair enough ... I'm a bit scared that you remembered Harry's post from the Toy Show, to be honest.

Walks away slowly from the laptop ...

• Advertisement

Fair enough ... I'm a bit scared that you remembered Harry's post from the Toy Show, to be honest.

Walks away slowly from the laptop ...
    Not half as scared as Harry :D:D:D

I have a seriously good memory, it does tend to freak people out a bit but it can be very useful!!!!

Advertisement