Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly weekend rideout?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Dont mind lads, I have to see if I am going to bikeworld 1st, road closes at 3pm on friday I think.

Are you guys going on friday or sat so we clear?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Dont mind lads, I have to see if I am going to bikeworld 1st, road closes at 3pm on friday I think.

Are you guys going on friday or sat so we clear?

i really dont mind. i can go fri and sat as well. so let me know the time and place and i will be there

Ed

Update: according weather forecast saturday will be far better choice.

Just been told the roads close at 2:30 tomorrow. So how far is the texaco airside from skerries?

I will aim to be at that garage at 1:45 and take a spin out to the races.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

Just been told the roads close at 2:30 tomorrow. So how far is the texaco airside from skerries?

I will aim to be at that garage at 1:45 and take a spin out to the races.
    thats grand i have to go to town in the morning then swords shopping centre to drop something off 1.45 is grand if it doesnt rain if it does ill go sat

update: flat battery.. omg..omg.. this is me... ;(

• Advertisement

jump start it im goin tomorrow weather is sh.it.e

Okay so nobody is heading today :( No probs lads, Bikerguy I got your text I see ya tomorrow hopefully.

tomorrow wud be better with the races

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

"About three weeks' worth of rain is forecast to fall over the east of the country this afternoon and evening."

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0706/rain-weather-met-eireann.html

Wat time use heading tomorrow I have to be back for 4 so I'm.goin early . Ed did u get ur bike sorted ?

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    "About three weeks' worth of rain is forecast to fall over the east of the country this afternoon and evening."

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0706/rain-weather-met-eireann.html

Tell me about it, I was ****in destroyed today. Was out in it from 11 till 20mins ago. No gear in the world would have stayed dry in that, practice was more or less a wash out TBH. It was controlled and they did get out but it was very subdued.

Its meant to be alot better tomorrow rain wise. :rolleyes:

kevin-46 wrote: »
    Wat time use heading tomorrow I have to be back for 4 so I'm.goin early . Ed did u get ur bike sorted ?

I will have to pass guys on meeting you, I am doing the radios tomorrow and smiler is doing flags so we have to be in for 8am (in case there is more early practise) so it will prolly be too early for you lot.

Ed I have your number I will text you tomorrow with the post I am at and sure you can drop down to say hi with Kev if you want.

I will have to pass guys on meeting you, I am doing the radios tomorrow and smiler is doing flags so we have to be in for 8am (in case there is more early practise) so it will prolly be too early for you lot.

Ed I have your number I will text you tomorrow with the post I am at and sure you can drop down to say hi with Kev if you want.

well in this case i will head down from balbriggan - its about 5 miles from my house. so i can even walk it. :) haha. i will try to make it to the place where you gonna be. what time is the race gonna start mate? (i am working untill 8 am so i wont be able to attend in the early hours) :(

i took the battery of the bike and its on charger at home. i am sure its gonna be ok.

Bikerguy wrote: »
    i took the battery of the bike and its on charger at home. i am sure its gonna be ok.

grand will i meet up with u tomor i can meet u at apple green or ndm

grand will i meet up with u tomor i can meet u at apple green or ndm

NDM is grand.

Advertisement