Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIERRA VAN !!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ah sorry to hear that, sorry to hear about the vans aswell, at least they were documented a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭greendragon3

Thanks lad , it's a balls alright but that's life , I was disappointed that I couldn't keep them mysel but lack of space and more so funds with mounting hospital bills meant they had to go .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

unfortunately bad health struck me and there was no prospect of the vans ever getting done so i sold both of them to a chap in England , he didnt tell me what he intended to do with them so maybe they will be gone forever or hopefully he will restore them both who knows !!!

i couldn't get anyone on Ireland to take a chance on them even thought they were small money , sadly they have lost all their heritage and history by going over the water because they were original irish with brown log books and the lot but they have been sent to shannon now for scrapping .

Ahhh, thats apity. Hope you are better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭greendragon3

on the dreaded waiting list to get four prolapsed discs removed , two years and counting . might get them done this year fingers crossed .

Advertisement