Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,553 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Pembily wrote: »
    What did he do?

ah he's just an overall eejit. it was his turn to clean the apartment at the weekend, and it's still not done. and he more than likely thinks it's my turn to do it. also it's his turn to buy the loo roll and nope, still hasn't done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

ah he's just an overall eejit. it was his turn to clean the apartment at the weekend, and it's still not done. and he more than likely thinks it's my turn to do it. also it's his turn to buy the loo roll and nope, still hasn't done that.

I would turn back on the pump and leave the tap running overnight :pac:

I would turn back on the pump and leave the tap running overnight :pac:

ooh good one :D

and yet again this morning i wake up to the washing machine beeping - there's no need to put it on at 8am!! :mad: he's just incredibly stupid.

ooh good one :D

and yet again this morning i wake up to the washing machine beeping - there's no need to put it on at 8am!! :mad: he's just incredibly stupid.

Don't p!ss me off, I am evil when p!ssed... Also a lot annoys me so on the flip side I can figure out really discreetly annoying things :pac:

He puts on his wash and leaves it in the machine for the day :rolleyes: Smelly clothes!

• Advertisement

Don't p!ss me off, I am evil when p!ssed... Also a lot annoys me so on the flip side I can figure out really discreetly annoying things :pac:

He puts on his wash and leaves it in the machine for the day :rolleyes: Smelly clothes!

:D but turning back on the pump would be not so discreet.

yeah he does it all the time. don't think the stuff is smelly, but he's just a ****in eejit. i'm meant to wait for him to come home at 6 or later to be able to use it. he's another load in the machine now, not on, just there. no doubt waiting till 8am to put it on. FFS!

awec wrote: »
    Right, I have important stuff to do, so if yous see me on here tonight after 10pm tell me to fcuk off please!

You will get slapped!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

The threat of a slap from a kickboxer will hopefully have the desired effect. :pac:

Hell hath no fury like a pembo scorned :pac:

• Advertisement

:D but turning back on the pump would be not so discreet.

yeah he does it all the time. don't think the stuff is smelly, but he's just a ****in eejit. i'm meant to wait for him to come home at 6 or later to be able to use it. he's another load in the machine now, not on, just there. no doubt waiting till 8am to put it on. FFS!
    Oh the pump isn't discreet - you could sprout some sh!te about it needing to be on!
    The threat of a slap from a kickboxer will hopefully have the desired effect. :pac:
    Hahaha! Good!
    Hell hath no fury like a pembo scorned :pac:
    And don't you know it! Is that why we are friends :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

awec? question for ya....

Sauve wrote: »
    awec? question for ya....

He is studying, leave him alone :P

Oh the pump isn't discreet - you could sprout some sh!te about it needing to be on!

the poor thing would probably curl up into a ball and weep.

he's seriously pissing me off. how can he not realise it's his turn to clean the bathroom!! we're now down to about one foot of toilet paper... i'm just going to have to buy some tomorrow. if he doesn't clean by the weekend, i'm going to do it, and then make up a rota, cause this is bollix.

the poor thing would probably curl up into a ball and weep.

he's seriously pissing me off. how can he not realise it's his turn to clean the bathroom!! we're now down to about one foot of toilet paper... i'm just going to have to buy some tomorrow. if he doesn't clean by the weekend, i'm going to do it, and then make up a rota, cause this is bollix.

Let him weep! I just started to bring tissues in my trousers pockets and never buy loo roll! The guys I lived with used newspaper :rolleyes:

I hope he cleans!

Let him weep! I just started to bring tissues in my trousers pockets and never buy loo roll! The guys I lived with used newspaper :rolleyes:

I hope he cleans!

oh i have an abundant supply of pocket tissues, but i can't be arsed keeping up with it. i'm just terrible with this stuff. hate an atmosphere, so will avoid it.

he won't clean. whenever he's been late with it before, it's been done by monday evening, or not done till 2 weeks later, when he thinks it's actually his turn. he'd actually rather stew in the dirt for another two weeks than do it or bring it up as an issue. gah! this stuff just annoys me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Chorizo salad and wine and reading a few chapters of my book = a more relaxed Daisies!

This is too early to be up!

Morning all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,334 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

You're always up early, shall we appoint you as tGC alarm clock? :P

Morning. :)

• Advertisement

Black Oil wrote: »
    You're always up early, shall we appoint you as tGC alarm clock? :P

Morning. :)
    This was early for me. At least it was bright at 6:30!

Morning!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

This was early for me. At least it was bright at 6:30!

Morning!

What on earth were you doing up at stupid o clock?

Morning all. Another day in Dublin and then back to Galway this evening

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all..

Jeez Pem, thats an early start.. why so early?

Morning everyone :)

HUMP.

My alarm went off at 6:45, I am predicting grumpy awec by this evening! :pac:

I wouldn't be surprised, plan a really nice dinner, that'll keep you positive :p

Gggggggalway :) 2 days till I'm there :D

I went to a class in the gym, not the best idea as I didn't sleep and even endorphines won't help! I prefer to exercise in the morning. 7am is a really nice time for a cycle :)

Ooohh lovely. Fair play to ya Pem, you'll be buzzing for the day :p

• Advertisement

Sauve wrote: »
    Ooohh lovely. Fair play to ya Pem, you'll be buzzing for the day :p
    Nah the inside classes don't have the same wake up effect :( I'm wrecked! Can't wait to start cycling fully again!

Happy hump day lady :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement