Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Bottle of sun cream on my desk...guess that's not needed again for the moment. :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i should go home soon

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »
    You will grow to love Cassidys TG :P :P

Yeah, why not? I won't be getting hammered!

Ahh yer ok so, I tried cycling once after drinks and nearly ended up in the canal.. though I was hammered :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

bluewolf wrote: »
    some of us are possibly doing 50s glam :cool:

i might just buy those cupcakes and bring them

Aw fun! I have the nicest 50s style dress at home in Ireland with my massive petticoat. Love doing victory rolls in my hair too :D I won queen at a 50s prom in that outfit!

Might buy some cheap ass rollers and start doing them daily!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

That_Guy wrote: »
    I love animal crackers.. Yes, I will gladly trade... You can keep the fluffy pyjamas. ;) How are you getting on "down the country"? ;)

I think I'd have to be surgically removed from the fluffy pyjamas tbh.

It won't stop raining. :p

But it's good! Making friends with the barman as we've been in the pub every night, (apart from tonight as there's gonna be gales,woot.)

Don't know how ye country mice survive like this though. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Novella wrote: »
    Oh if only I could live in a country where it didn't rain! Or if it did rain, it didn't rain all day long and it wasn't cold.

I don't know about you but I'm planning to emigrate to the Canary Islands, it ticks all those boxes :)

Dinner and Diamond League athletics for me tonight. It's amazing how much of an athletics nerd I've become. But do I care? No I most certainly don't :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Drinking is fun :D But I neeeeeeed to stop eating :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i just ordered a big takeaway :o

i just ordered a big takeaway :o
    This evening alone excluding the eclairs I've had cheese and crackers, hummous, spring rolls, quiche, cheese pastries, mini pizzas :o :eek: on top of lovely vino :)

What type of take away?

• Advertisement

This evening alone excluding the eclairs I've had cheese and crackers, hummous, spring rolls, quiche, cheese pastries, mini pizzas :o :eek: on top of lovely vino :)

What type of take away?

I was sitting here for about 15 mins deliberating between dominos and chinese :pac::pac:
    but dominos have a 40% off code and the OMGcookies that are melty in the middle... so, their smallest pizza, garlic bread, cookies :D

i am going to tgi friday tomorrow and there WILL be cocktails !

Oooohhh cookies :D

I'm full and tipsy :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Someone run beside Pem on her way home to make sure she doesn't get lost/fall off!

Daisies wrote: »

Someone run beside Pem on her way home to make sure she doesn't get lost/fall off!
    There is more wife to come and it's a straight road home :p and I don't fall off my bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I was sitting here for about 15 mins deliberating between dominos and chinese :pac::pac:
    but dominos have a 40% off code and the OMGcookies that are melty in the middle... so, their smallest pizza, garlic bread, cookies :D

i am going to tgi friday tomorrow and there WILL be cocktails !
    Oooh, now I want pizza!

Safe home, Pem!

I thought I'd get out for a run, but it started to lash rain again just as I was on my home. Boo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

There is more wife to come and it's a straight road home :p and I don't fall off my bike!

Is anyone else not worried here, she's managing to post and cycle at the same time..:eek:

There is more wife to come

orly
    :p

Hermione* wrote: »
    Oooh, now I want pizza!
    i eated all the pizza but you can have a cookie :D
    I thought I'd get out for a run, but it started to lash rain again just as I was on my home. Boo :(
    stay in and have pizza :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

More wife to come? Is there something you need to tell us :P

Daisies wrote: »

More wife to come? Is there something you need to tell us :P
    Dude I give you as much sex as I can, don't get jealous just cause I'm sharing. :p

Not cycling Panthro, still drinking :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Thought Pem was drunk on cookies...

• Advertisement

aghhhhhhhhhh a spider crawled up my shoulder and i panicked and swatted it away and jumped up and now i dont know where it is

*sits huddled staring around suspiciously*

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Of course you are: it's still early!

Hope you're ok, BW! I got pizza :D

ha ha! i'm a bad influence! :D:D
    enjoy :D

i'm so going to Next tomorrow, i want all the pretty clothes...

omglookattheCOAT
    http://www.next.co.uk/x4952s1

You'll just have to go for a big long run now tomorrow to burn that off :)

Dude I give you as much sex as I can, don't get jealous just cause I'm sharing. :p

Pem, step away from the wine, step away from the wine!

We're on our way to Cassidys :D

Doo bee doo bee doo...

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

One does not simply walk into Coppers...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement