Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 20th February *Spoilers and a hairless deadman expected*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Wm28 is shaping up to be an excellently solid card. Now if only they get the undercard right it could actually turn out a better WM than 17! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Preachy Bryan returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

Wow...I assumed it was an issue with the stream. It seemed so out of place.

Was played over the pre-ads teaser of takers feet walking as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Santino's over as **** and WWE decide to squash him. Bit stupid, he could make up an important part of the WM undercard at this rate. Put him in the IC match with rhodes, it could be surprisingly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Better than rap/Rhiana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

ceegee wrote: »
    Was played over the pre-ads teaser of takers feet walking as well

It'll hardly be his new entrance music?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

anthand wrote: »
    [spam spam spam ehspammy spam spam[/URL]

Yep. Best wrestlemania ever.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Wm28 is shaping up to be an excellently solid card. Now if only they get the undercard right it could actually turn out a better WM than 17! :eek:

Well so far the Main event is A1 standard and the celeb/gimmick match is going to be Show v Shaq(given the last two gimmick matches we were subjected to in wrestlemania it'll be surprisingly good in comparision)... if this gets a Money in the Bank match, it could well be the best Wrestlemania ever. Giving Santino an IC shot with Rhodes might be a stroke of genius, Santino is clearly over atm and did fine work in the chamber, especially at the end with Bryan, he'd be well able for a decent undercard match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

It'll hardly be his new entrance music?

Remember he had johnny cash last year

No one gets exited about the Divas like Lawler does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

MAJR wrote: »
    No one gets exited about the Divas like Lawler does.

No one gets exited about the Divas.

spiralism wrote: »
    Well so far the Main event is A1 standard and the celeb/gimmick match is going to be Show v Shaq(given the last two gimmick matches we were subjected to in wrestlemania it'll be surprisingly good in comparision)... if this gets a Money in the Bank match, it could well be the best Wrestlemania ever.

I'd rather see show v swagger tbh after him saying how show is like the "anti-undertaker". Put shaq in a corner or as the ref or something, anything but facing a celeb with no hope of winning.

I'd rather see show v swagger tbh after him saying how show is like the "anti-undertaker". Put shaq in a corner or as the ref or something, anything but facing a celeb with no hope of winning.

Them hanging a lampshade on Show's bad wrestlemania record all but assures he's not losing there. Show v Swagger would work, hardly for the US title though?

Id be ****ing delighted if the undercard had Show and Swagger and Santino v Rhodes for the IC belt along with MITB...would be epic fare altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Who cares if you know shaq wud win... Id like to see that more then swagger... Therl be plenty of top matches hopefully... A celeb one wouldnt be so bad... Wud be great if they replaced it with the divas for the night.

To paraphraze that great American Davy Crockett. "Cena and Rock may go to hell, I will go to sleep"

lol at the Forever alone Ryder sign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I agree 100 % to what cena is saying

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

this is great, if it was Punk everyone would be cheering a lot louder...

Lol @ Cena taking a piss on his wwe movies.

I love when Cena cuts loose like this in his promo work. It's what got him a fanbase when he started off. Like I said a year ago when he buried rock with a similarly excellent promo- more of the same. None of the pg ****e for the 5 year olds, leave that at the door, this one is different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

If Cena could put have the amount of effort he did just there in all his promos I'd be a Cena mark. Great promo.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

spiralism wrote: »
    I love when Cena cuts loose like this in his promo work. It's what got him a fanbase when he started off. Like I said a year ago when he buried rock with a similarly excellent promo- more of the same. None of the pg ****e for the 5 year olds, leave that at the door, this one is different.
    There wasn't much that wasn't PG about it, he was just speaking the truth...

Liam O wrote: »
    There wasn't much that wasn't PG about it, he was just speaking the truth...

I know, it's just that his pg promos are childish as ****. This was serious business.

Savage, punk in commentary

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Couldn't agree more with what Cena said tbh.

I couldn't give a flying fcuk about this match.

RE what i said earlier about Rock V Cena being a title match, did Cena not say it would be for the title the night after WM 27?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Does punk not have trousers or does he wear his ring gear on his night off aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Jericho to get injured again and not really be eliminated..............:D

Best promo in a good while, certainly better than most of Punks drivel for the last few months. Thought he did well in his opening promo destroying Eve too.

But seeing as its Cena loads of people will still say it was ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Was that girl a plant just to get Punk over with the female demographic? :P

RE what i said earlier about Rock V Cena being a title match, did Cena not say it would be for the title the night after WM 27?
    yes he did, but thankfully that was dropped.
    ricero wrote: »
    Does punk not have trousers or does he wear his ring gear on his night off aswell
    Dark match against Jericho or Cena I'd say.

• Advertisement

why does Ziggler have an ass-cape ??

Advertisement