Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Lounge Tapas and Cocktails - Market Bar 7PM - March 3rd, Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

niamhx wrote: »
    I'll also be there for food :)

canni wait to meet you :D you can teach this fat bítch to dance!!!! :pac:

I'll be there for food :)

hey squish you wanna mail me about sat, arrangements etc :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Am I the only non female confirmed? :(

Wait ... A night out with a lot of lovely ladies, only bloke present :D

But my oh is also gonna be there :(

Still a night out with a lot of lovely ladies, only bloke present :D

:pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'll be there for food :)
    So will I! :)
    Although, I may have to just grab a sandwich in spar or something because I don't think I would like tapas. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

gah, def not going now, forgot I had to pay for some things this week so cant afford the hotel n cost of a night out in dublin on top of all that :(

• Advertisement

You'll just have to just go to the next one- but don't spend all that night boring us with talk about your amazing new job and splashing the cash so we can all see what a big wage you now earn or you'll just make us all jealous. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I seem to have forgotten to add in the first post that the boys are paying the bill. :D

Wait ... A night out with a lot of lovely ladies, only bloke present :D

:pac::pac::pac:

Suggest you find a few buddies Smalls or its going to be an expensiiivvee night! :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Dovies wrote: »
    Suggest you find a few buddies Smalls or its going to be an expensiiivvee night! :eek::D

No problem, I'll pay .... oh wait damn, sorry I forgot my wallet :pac:

No problem, I'll pay .... oh wait damn, sorry I forgot my wallet :pac:

No its okay we found it - its in Mrs Smalls handbag! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

I'll be there for food too if that's ok (I'm a bit late posting sorry).

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

hollypink wrote: »
    I'll be there for food too if that's ok (I'm a bit late posting sorry).

Thats fine yeah, plenty of space.

If anyone wants details of the booking or my phone number can you send me a pm. I'll try and send out pms tomorrow so people, especially those who've never met any of us before, know for sure what's happening.

i cannot explain how much i am now looking forward to this now. not least cos this week just got a bajillion times worse. there was something wrong with our emersion. lectrician came and said twas loose wire, all fixed :D. then i notice wet floor and water dripping out the tank. plumber comes, say whole emersion is broke, then looks and says hot tank needs replacing aswell, needs special order. be tuesday earliest :( I HAVE NO WATER :( i need to wash, wash dishes etc :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

hdowney wrote: »
    i cannot explain how much i am now looking forward to this now. not least cos this week just got a bajillion times worse. there was something wrong with our emersion. lectrician came and said twas loose wire, all fixed :D. then i notice wet floor and water dripping out the tank. plumber comes, say whole emersion is broke, then looks and says hot tank needs replacing aswell, needs special order. be tuesday earliest :( I HAVE NO WATER :( i need to wash, wash dishes etc :(:(

Oh hdowney that's the pits :( Things like that are never simple.

Don't worry though we'll sit you at the end of the table and shout down to you, the smell will be pretty bad by Saturday :P

Don't worry though we'll sit you at the end of the table and shout down to you, the smell will be pretty bad by Saturday :P

Lol you started off the sympathy thing so well!! :D
    Oh I hope you aren't wearing those shoes again!!!

have gym membership, will use :D also oh no you di-int! you need to teach me to dance :P

do tell about the shoes

It's AH it's bring out my bad side :D

Undecided on the outfit, I've many more seriously uncomfortable shoes to pick from :)

Is it a dressy up night or jeans and top ?

Well I have a guna nua but only because I wore jeans to the last beers!

Undecided on the outfit, I've many more seriously uncomfortable shoes to pick from :)
    Is it a dressy up night or jeans and top ?
    Well I have a guna nua but only because I wore jeans to the last beers!
    Oooh, clothing dilemma!!! (not that I've had any actual new clothes for at least a year!) :pac:

Looking forward to this now, although I won't know anyone! :o

EDIT: Just seen that smallBiscuit is paying for the whole night, woo-hoo!! :)

Jayus a free meal ? Sure I'll buy a new dress :D

• Advertisement

Going to have to give this one a miss lads :(
    enjoy :)

as above. me and outfits will be whatever fits sat morning that i fire into the suitcase :D

have gym membership, will use :D also oh no you di-int! you need to teach me to dance :P

do tell about the shoes

Firstly, I can't dance !! Oh I do try and the more drinks I have the better I become.....in my head anyway :D

Secondly the shoes thing..... For the gentlemens beers I decided my 5in black heels were the way to go, it wasn't a very good idea since I'd had an op on my leg the month before......Q niamhx walking Dublin in her bare feet :) I'll be bringing pumps in my handbag for walking on Saturday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Am I the only non female confirmed? :(
    awec wrote: »
    I'm trying!

Will depend on a few things, but definitely won't be there for food. You may hold the fort until I arrive. :pac:

I'll be making an appearence as well at some stage. Most likely from the start. :pac:

panic stations here. the monetary situation is looking perilous :( gah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

panic stations here. the monetary situation is looking perilous :( gah

Awww :( Really hope you can make it!!

I'll be coming to this straight from a nine hour shift at work. I may have to be seated away from people who had the day off and got to take showers before coming. :(

Posy wrote: »
    I'll be coming to this straight from a nine hour shift at work. I may have to be seated away from people who had the day off and got to take showers before coming. :(

Posy, I'm on my way in for a night shift. My eyes will be hanging out of my head tomorrow. Hope tomorrow goes quickly for you :)

Feckin' Monday to Friday workers should have to buy us dinner! :p

Oh wait, smallBiscuit is already paying- never mind. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

ooooooooooh. im tempted. but i know.. f all in this forum!!!:(

Advertisement