Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

The Walking Dead: Michonne is out 23rd February. Totally forgot about this one.

EDIT: Only 3 parts to this one, and the others are scheduled for March and April. (believe it when i see it)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 projectwedding

Sorry for refreshing, but is anyone of you still watching the show? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,136 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Sorry for refreshing, but is anyone of you still watching the show? :)
    There's a Walking Dead forum for the TV programme: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1569

I dropped it halfway through season 8 and not missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,286 ✭✭✭✭Penn

There's a Walking Dead forum for the TV programme: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1569

I dropped it halfway through season 8 and not missed it.

Same here. I dropped it at the end of Season 8 and wish I'd dropped it sooner. I've heard it's gotten somewhat better, but it'll never get back to as good as it was in the early seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Penn wrote: »
    Same here. I dropped it at the end of Season 8 and wish I'd dropped it sooner. I've heard it's gotten somewhat better, but it'll never get back to as good as it was in the early seasons.

Can't even remember what season i dropped it but they were all hiding in a sewer and a major character just died. They were all moping and i couldn't take it anymore.

Why on earth they just don't adapt the Clem/Lee story, i don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Pretty sure I never finished the Negan arc... I felt it was starting to get too much like Breaking Bad, with way too many lamenting and whinging, yadda, yadda. Must play S2 of TT's TWD though.

Advertisement