Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Baseball: Keeper League (Open to new entrants)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

8-10 wrote: »
    Can you reset the waivers then? I used my waiver to pick up players and drop existing players this morning so now my waiver spot is gone, the player I brought in got dropped, and the player I dropped stayed dropped. So now I have the lowest waiver and only 12 players on roster to pick keepers from

Can't reset waivers at the moment, might happen after the draft.

Kinda32 wrote: »
    Apologies i went on and saw Mike Trout as a free agent and added before thinking! Only saw this note after the fact.

He is on a cant drop list but i have not included him as a keeper so he will be free later on.

Cool, dropped him for you.

Have put note on the league site to let everyone know

Took a screenshot of the projections just after the draft, will be interesting to see how it lines up with the final result

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Looks like auto draft didn't do too bad, sucks I missed both drafts.

Very strong at RP though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Took a screenshot of the projections just after the draft, will be interesting to see how it lines up with the final result

I was projected last so my goal is at least 9th! :P

But my team is actually joint 1st as it stands :eek:

Long way to go.....

• Advertisement

8-10 wrote: »
    I was projected last so my goal is at least 9th! :P

But my team is actually joint 1st as it stands :eek:

Long way to go.....

Still a long way to go but I've pushed out from joint 1st to outright 1st over past few weeks. Starting to get injuries though with both my catchers just going on the DL (not what you want in a 2-catcher league!) so I expect a slide coming up.

My main gap is at 2B so if anybody has a top 10 second baseman to trade I'm open to offers, have outfield, SS and 3B options for anybody needing help in that area

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Which team is yours? I have Kinsler, Walker and Aaron Hill. Pitching would be a big help to me, apart from RP which I'm ridiculously stacked at, would love to throw that into a trade as well.

Hey guys,

Gonna quit the fantasy baseball after this season, just found myself with less and less time for it during the summer and don't want to half-ass it.

If someone is willing to take over as commissioner of the league, PM me and let me know and will transfer responsibility to you.

Good luck,

Rob

The batting projections look like they way overestimated the actually standings!

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Congrats to Rob and Greek God of Walks on defending their crown.

To win once is impressive and to come back and win again is even better

Back to the drawing board for me, have lost two finals in three years, oh well.

I'm looking forward to next year already, having a 16 man league was much better then just 14 :)

Wrong thread buddy - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057149127

• Advertisement

Well the turnaround is complete! Fun season

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭bit of red72

Well done 8-10/jpf! I thought my late run had caught you but you pulled a couple of late hits to bring it home. I was a little gutted this morning but you had been the leader all year.

Well done 8-10/jpf! I thought my late run had caught you but you pulled a couple of late hits to bring it home. I was a little gutted this morning but you had been the leader all year.

I was watching intently at Rosario's last at bat last night! Had only brought him in this week and he was 0-3 for the night, my last batter standing and launched a massive HR to deep center. Sandoval and Gonzalez were then taken out for pinch hitters meaning that I couldn't be caught by Exiled Red Sox in AVG (ended ahead by 0.0004), the fact Blackmon got lifted means you had nobody left to get a run (ending up level on 1068 and a half-point away), and the fact that ZO ZO Hot Shots had reached innings limit and had no pitchers meant that my relievers' 7 K's yesterday brought me above him and I lead that by 2, and also got my WHIP down to end up 0.001 below the WHIP of GCiddy!

You can tell that I was watching all the permutations intently! Had a lot of luck last night but clawed it back at the death and ever so close in the end. Great ending and you've been fighting back so well the last few weeks it's tough to lose out like that, but I would have been pretty devastated myself so hard to say it was a shame!

Great fun though.

Hey guys,

Gonna quit the fantasy baseball after this season, just found myself with less and less time for it during the summer and don't want to half-ass it.

If someone is willing to take over as commissioner of the league, PM me and let me know and will transfer responsibility to you.

Good luck,

Rob

Hey everyone,

I can't leave the league until get a commissioner to replace me and can remove me as owner. Can someone let me know if they are willing to do this?

Otherwise only way for me to leave is to delete the league, and would rather not do that to everyone

Thanks

Rob

Hey everyone,

I can't leave the league until get a commissioner to replace me and can remove me as owner. Can someone let me know if they are willing to do this?

Otherwise only way for me to leave is to delete the league, and would rather not do that to everyone

Thanks

Rob

OK, sent that message a month ago and sent message through the league as well, so unless I hear back in the next couple of days from someone who I can pass the commissionership over to, I will go ahead and delete the league.

Thanks

Rob

Hey Rob,

I'm the Commish of another Boards League so I don't really want to take on this one. The league wasn't too active last year either despite a really exciting finish.

You can transfer the Commissioner to me by PM and I'll see if we will give it another go next season.

Cheers
    Joe

Folks,

I've sent you all an invite to see if you'd like to do this again in 2015. Let me know who's in (and who's not).

Thanks
    Joe

Haven't got any responses on the Boards. Would ye let me know either way if ye're in or not?

No response there. I've left the league and by default I think that's deleted it.

Advertisement