Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Not to worry, I'm sure when you have time and money, you'll get a sleeve or something. :D We all have to start somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

lol well im getting a big one in like a week * bigger than this proberbly average to you* :L

mummymoo wrote: »
    lol well im getting a big one in like a week * bigger than this proberbly average to you* :L

No bother to ya! Just make sure you share them with us when it's done!

Best of luck! smiley-gen014.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Picture of a cover up, work in progress half sleeve being done by Paolo in Skin City, pic shamelessly stolen from there facebook :)

154705_437006252979449_137305279616216_1912339_36891171_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Seán is Snakebite did this for me last week, sorry for the fresh photo I'll be taking another when it's fully healed up!

553286_3693111967450_1264818607_3742971_1551623148_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭enemy

554194_10150674326111668_192781146667_9022936_2129783232_n.jpg

got this done by norbert in dublin ink a few weeks ago :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

silhouette skeletons!

Very cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

The latest addition. Done earlier today. Delighted with the result!

IMG_0486.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CorkBoard

Part of belt-girdle, have mainly finished my back lower legs now on thighs !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

not the best photo but heres a pic of my new hand tattoo i got on tuesday , i love it :D

handtattoo.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Got a little itsy one on Saturday to tide me over between pieces :o

cocb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

43097732329495881211398.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Second tattoo. Got it done back in January by Ian in JMD's in Waterford.

SAM_2133-2.jpg

Pearl Jam is my favourite band. Also got it done as a semi-dedication to my big brother who influenced me a lot growing up. Delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

my new tattoo, got around a month ago on the back of my forearm...
    7133748097_6a9d36e58a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

Seán is Snakebite did this for me last week, sorry for the fresh photo I'll be taking another when it's fully healed up!

ah watchmen.. i love the imagery in that book.!!

got this done today on my thigh I LOVE IT :D

mummymoo wrote: »
    got this done today on my thigh I LOVE IT :D

That's cool, very nicely done. Any significance to it?

That's cool, very nicely done. Any significance to it?

my kids were born in october :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Got a new tattoo today, woop, after months of stalking this thread I finally get to post some new shiiiit.
    Gonna have to wait until tomorrow when I can take the wrapping off.
    Hold on to your seats until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Got a new tattoo today, woop, after months of stalking this thread I finally get to post some new shiiiit.
    Gonna have to wait until tomorrow when I can take the wrapping off.
    Hold on to your seats until then.

You're keeping it covered until tomorrow? That sounds pretty dodgy to be honest, maximum I've heard recommended is a few hours!

• Advertisement

Really, well the first two I got I was told to keep covered for a week, and then my 3rd and 4th were a couple of hours, there has been no consistency with the tattoo artists... Hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd be fairly certain that by keeping it covered, they still mean changing the covering every few hours at least, washing with mild anti-bacterial liquid soap, moisturising and recovering.
    Keeping it on for the full day could be looking for trouble and inviting infection.

Hmm, they said "Leave the bandage on overnight, first thing in the morning remove, wash with fingers, a mild soap and water.
    After shower pat dry, after drying to no get it wet for 2 weeks, water is bad for your tattoo and will draw the colour out of it. After 4 or 5 days your tattoo will form a flakey scab once you have followed out healing instructions, at this point you start to apply plain moisturiser e.g. simple or vaseline intensive care.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I'd highly recommend changing the dressing / wrap every 4-6 hours. Remove it, wash with anti-bacterial soap, apply bepanthan, and re-wrap.
    Of course, some will say to leave it unwrapped, but if you go the wrapped route, you want to keep it clean as fluid build-up isn't good on an open wound.

Hope this link to the image works... Boards can be so confusing sometimes.
    I have changed the bandage since this and have washed it down and yadda yadda.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

NicoleL88 wrote: »
    Second tattoo. Got it done back in January by Ian in JMD's in Waterford.

Pearl Jam is my favourite band. Also got it done as a semi-dedication to my big brother who influenced me a lot growing up. Delighted with it.

Considered getting this before myself. I'm still not sure. I'm terrified that I'll wake up one day and not like Pearl Jam anymore! But I don't see it happening anytime soon :P

Looks great I have to say!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kearney13

I have 100% irish beef on my ass but I dont think anyone want to see that :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

576799_220881164690904_100003070668690_352483_1991498902_n.jpg

Finished this up yesterday, love it

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Got this yesterday, done by Torpe in dragon tattoo. It's my first and definitely not my last, I love it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 andrewmorkel

EwEw wrote: »
    So this is my baby, Stalker :) The tattoo was done by Luca (Łukasz) in Kilkenny.
    I got it done as a tribute to my brother, and honestly I couldn't have picked anything better than that. I'm very happy with it.
    It's my first, but certainly not last :D
    well your tattoo look really cool, I love it. nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement