Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

WOW, you have it all planned out anyway. Good stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I must try get some pics of my other tattoos and post them... That'll be my project for the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Mylina wrote: »
    I must try get some pics of my other tattoos and post them... That'll be my project for the weekend :D

Yeah, do. It'll keep you occupied for a wee while. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I have ribbons on the backs of my thighs and don't want to interfere with those, so will probably stop there with that one....
    Am thinking of a sugar skull for front of right thigh but need to think about logistics... All my tattoos are black and grey, not a fan of colour so much, and undecided if a black and grey sugar skull will work....

Other than that, I have a corset ribbons piece I like for my back, plan to tie it in nicely with the bows on the backs of my thighs.....

Not sure what will be next, but I know it'll be soon :)

Once you go colour, you're unlikely to even consider black and grey again... (unless the piece simply works better that way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Once you go colour, you're unlikely to even consider black and grey again... (unless the piece simply works better that way)

Hmm... I LOVE colour tattoos, but when push comes to shove, I just can't do it....

Frog elaboration was meant to be in colour, but once i saw the sketch I just couldn't do it.....

Tattooist is DYING to do sugar skull, but not sure If i want the colour now or whether i should just stick with the black and grey....

• Advertisement

Hmm... I LOVE colour tattoos, but when push comes to shove, I just can't do it....

Frog elaboration was meant to be in colour, but once i saw the sketch I just couldn't do it.....

Tattooist is DYING to do sugar skull, but not sure If i want the colour now or whether i should just stick with the black and grey....

I think all Sugar Skulls should be colour (as the proper sugar skulls themselves tend to be very colourful!) but some can look great as black and grey tattoos too!

Sugar Skulls/Dia de los Muertos

Sugar skull tattoos

Calaveras

Black and grey sugar skulls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Got this done in October from Grant Cobb of Spotlight Tattoo, California
    said I'd share :) must take a few snaps of my others nd post them up (Robbed this pic of it from Grant's Instagram :p )

232581.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah this is very true. Can't imagine getting black and grey stuff again unless it's like a portrait or something.

Ah no...... I've 2 colour pieces and I much prefer black and grey!! its all what your into really!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Love those sugar skull pieces, would strongly consider splashing out for one at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

I'd love a colour tattoo, but as I already have one small black and grey tattoo I'm finding it hard to take the plunge, I feel like I should stick to either colour or black and grey :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'd love a colour tattoo, but as I already have one small black and grey tattoo I'm finding it hard to take the plunge, I feel like I should stick to either colour or black and grey :(

Get both! I have three black and grey (well, one's black and white), my next one will probably be in brown or black ink, and my next one after that will be in colour. I don't really see why you couldn't get both! :)

I have both too!! if you want it go for it!! :)

I've two black, two colour. Go for it I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Lots of people start off in black/grey to see how they feel about tattoos, or because they like black and grey, then they get more brave, or tastes change, and they then move on to colour. Plus, some tattoos look awesome in black and grey. I know two of mine would look absolutely shíte in colour! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I've both. I also want a sugar skull piece, but was thinking it might be interesting to get a kinda sugar skull pin-up. Something like this: tumblr_lrmsl7XVxN1qa9iveo1_500.jpg

sugar-skull-lady-dia-de-los-muertos-tattoo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Yeah that's actually what I was talking about as well, the pin up rather than the cartoony skull. Those pin ups are amazing. Saw a Snow White one before somewhere that was pretty great.

nianai wrote: »
    Not sure why you would quote spam... :pac:

Seriously? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Seriously? :rolleyes:

The first recommandation I got was for haemorrhoid cream, can't see why lady products wouldn't work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

New one done today by Sam Fisher in Physical Graffiti, Cardiff. Took about an hour, dotwork will look awesome once skin heals a bit :pac:

232754.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

These are the first 2 pieces of a sock/ leg I've started. Again, it's all Kris in Wildcat in Stephens Green.

534559_514409171903933_214831503_n_zps700e4ed3.jpg

400933_494179260593591_1512362711_n_zpsa602986a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Nice socks too :p

I wear Batman socks everyday. Sad I know. I love Batman, though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mrstorm

Some amazing tattoos here.
    Here's my two full gaming sleeves. (I know about the Miscoloured arms, sadly things like this happen x_x)
    BZxnD.jpg
    If you can tell me what the Dragon on my left arm is correctly, you win all the prizes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭piercingdanny

<shill>

mrstorm wrote: »
    If you can tell me what the Dragon on my left arm is correctly, you win all the prizes.

Is it one of the dragons from Game of Thrones?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

gaming sleeve would have me think of either yu gi oh, one the bahmuts from final fantasy

Arawn wrote: »
    gaming sleeve would have me think of either yu gi oh, one the bahmuts from final fantasy

You're right, I think its Yu Gi Oh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Sleipher it is then....but sleipher is red..... and only one set of wings.... and I do recall one form of bahamut having 2 sets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement