Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Little Mareen, down the boreen, poor petaleen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

Can you self install an alarm? .. i.e DIY it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

how the fcuk can the customer be liable !!!!! crazy sh1te altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

All the "Marys' down the boreens" now scared witless by the Scaremonger General.

Ye're all going to jail, Joe said it!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Conor84

pc7 wrote: »
    Little Mareen, down the boreen, poor petaleen

Joe going on like that makes Jackie Healy Rae seem like a Harvard educated intellectual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Floggin's too good for 'em, Joe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

signostic wrote: »

Probably, just dont tell the insurance company. I'm pretty sure having it installed by an un-certified professional voids the insurance policy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

What about competition, where we not told to shop around?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Conor84 wrote: »
    Another thing that annoys me about LL. The way that whenever a public service organisation is mentioned he always say great staff, do a great job. When talking about the PSA lad who apparently knew nothing about alarms Joe said I'm sure he was a lovely man etc.

Then when talking about the Adoption Agency the caller said she was a nice woman and Joe goes yeah they all are - do a great job - and the caller then said well I only met one. Dead right.

Why does Joe go out of his way to praise public sector staff - remember how he praised Dublin binmen to the hilt and likes to go on about how great An Post, Dublin Bus staff are.

Don't forget all the great lads AND GIRLS in the fire service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Let's be honest .. If Mary was brought to court (which would never happen), she will claim ignorance... there is no chance of her going to jail..

"The alarms in Maplins are not up to standard".. lol.. Joe doing his best to backtrack now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

It's started already, this just in.

Irish%20Famine2eviction.JPG

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Floggin's too good for 'em, Joe!

Yeah, its a good kick in the arse they need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

Mmmmm...i think i heard joe make up about four words there..

Lights with usbs?

alarms with what exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Burgalrees?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

signostic wrote: »

shotguns for all i say

syklops wrote: »
    Probably, just dont tell the insurance company. I'm pretty sure having it installed by an un-certified professional voids the insurance policy.

Really? Feck some ordinary Joe installed ours (about 5 years back), I've never noticed it as a T&C on the insurance I better check it. As far as I can see insurance companies do everything they can to not pay!

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Burgalrees?

It rhymes with galleries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

good pro-active work there by the banks - preventing a future run on the banks by removing the ATM's.

todays liveline one word review.

WOEFUL

maplin_1707474c.jpg

Maplins will be calling Joe

• Advertisement

nosey guy wrote: »
    todays liveline one word review.

WOEFUL

Based on your assessment I'm going to have to try stay true to my word and ban myself and cure this addition!

Really? Feck some ordinary Joe installed ours (about 5 years back), I've never noticed it as a T&C on the insurance I better check it. As far as I can see insurance companies do everything they can to not pay!

Its worth checking. They will do anything to get out of paying up. I remember working in Tech Support and a load of modems were not replaced because lightening was an act of God and therefore outside of the liability of the insurance company. Try telling someone their 60 euro modem wont be replaced because of that, and then try telling the 20 people who ring up after them. Fun job.

Based on your assessment I'm going to have to try stay true to my word and ban myself and cure this addition!

Say something derogatory about a caller and a mod will save you this hassle.

controversial skylops...watch out!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Bizarre the amount (majority?) on this thread who obviously hate this show but still tune in, why not listen to something else or do something productive with your time.

Bizarre the amount (majority?) on this thread who obviously hate this show but still tune in, why not listen to something else or do something productive with your time.

Haters gotta hate.

Bad idea Sky, having to listen to LL and not be able to post frustration/praise/pain etc here ;)

Buts its part of the fun, we don't listen cause we like the show, we listen cause we are Irish and love inflicting pain on ourselves. I think its in our DNA from the old catholic guilt days. Its what makes it fun. Why do you think the rultand centre advertise during live lahnnnn, its not for gamblers or crack addicts, its for us Joe Hating Live Lahnnnn addicts.

;)

We excel at satire ;)

• Advertisement

I have to say i have read your posts on the previous thread ,never saw you on over the years, why do you keep coming up with the same questions?

The reason for this thread is for people to give their opinions about the show.

You want to be a mod is that it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement