Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Coil 510

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Yay, TBS back in stock with normal DCCs. Well, hopefully they still are now I've ordered a bucket load of them!

The clear ones from ezsmoke are better than I found them initially, but they're more of a backup than a regular for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the tbs ones are smoktech dcc's now which a few people have been complaining about

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I think I noticed the package was a little different actually the last time I got some. Didn't notice a huge difference, apart from it being too wide for the drip tip.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah they are wider alright, I have a ceramic drip tip that wont fit any of my other cartos or atomisers without serious force.. but it just slots happily into my dual coil
    its bloody annoying

Advertisement