Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show-10th. Feb 2012

Options
  • 10-02-2012 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 71,710 ✭✭✭✭

Michelle Heaton; Aslan on celebrating 30 years in the music business; the Irish couple who survived the capsizing of the Costa Concordia, and with Valentine’s only days away we have a panel discussing dating including chef Dylan McGrath, model Holly Carpenter, Geraldine O’Callaghan from The Apprentice and reporter Henry McKean. Plus a performance from X-Factor winner Matt Cardle . :mad::confused::(:D:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,123 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Michelle Heaton; Aslan on celebrating 30 years in the music business; the Irish couple who survived the capsizing of the Costa Concordia, and with Valentine’s only days away we have a panel discussing dating including chef Dylan McGrath, model Holly Carpenter, Geraldine O’Callaghan from The Apprentice and reporter Henry McKean. Plus a performance from X-Factor winner Matt Cardle . :mad::confused::(:D:mad:

Is that the worse line up ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that the worse line up ever?

It's definitely up there alright. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

The LLS talent-booker should be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

What does Michelle Heaton do besides fall over?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

More ZTE of Z listers what rubbish..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

I'd like to thank, in advance, the brave men and women on the LLS thread for taking one for the team. Watching this collection of cretins for the rest of us this evening deserves a nod from gaybo himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

On the weekend the iftas are on and with celebs in town this is the best they can manage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Think I'll give this a miss tonight, just remembered I have to gouge my eyes out with a dirty stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

fuppin aslan?
    fup sake, would they ever fup off!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

Nuala Carey not being wheeled out as the resident singleton for the annual valentines dating segment as usual?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

This morning on his radio show he said to tune is as it would be an interesting show.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Wow that's bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

She makes me pretty fúckin' hard.

Anyhoo, good to see the trend continues.

1. Line up posted
    2. ''Worst line up ever'', ''Can it get any worse than that'', ''Graham Norton has Tom Cruise and Barack Obama on''
    3. Watches LLS anyway

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Do you know how bad this edition is? Jonathan Anon hasn't bothered posting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Do you know how bad this edition is? Jonathan Anon hasn't bothered posting!

haha.. I just dont know quite what to say, Mike.. Michelle Heaton, is that really the best we can do?? Aslan might be good, but Tubridy is uncomfortable in the presence of Northsiders so I dont think they'll be on long..
    Anyhoo, good to see the trend continues.
    1. Line up posted
    2. ''Worst line up ever'', ''Can it get any worse than that'', ''Graham Norton has Tom Cruise and Barack Obama on''
    3. Watches LLS anyway

+ Whats a DLB
    + Why do ye all watch it if ye dont like it. Why dont ye change the fuppin channel..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Isnt Ryan a lucky little bugger really?
    If that boat hadnt crashed he would have NOBODY famous for tonights show :-o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I will sit through this crap just to have a chat with ye guys.

Aslan are good.
    Michelle Heaton is a royal pain in the ass.
    Irish couple who were on the Costa Concordia, get over it, move on ffs.
    Matt boring, the others I don't know who they are and have no great interest in finding out.
    The LLS is a pile of horse ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

What "stereo type" will be strategically placed in the audience ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

telekon wrote: »
    The LLS talent-booker should be shot.
    He'd be on the next week as a guest if he survived!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Folks, who the guests are is irrelevant. Tubbers sucks the life out of any potential good guests anyway.

The Late Late really has gone to the dogs, a few years ago this thread would have five times as many posts as there is now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Promo... not sure if there's any more information in this..
    "Coming up on The Late Late Show, we catch up with the former Miss Ireland who has made Tinseltown her home. We hear the incredible story of the Clonmel couple whose dream holiday turned in to a nightmare on the Costa Concordia. We celebrate thirty years in music with one of Ireland's favourite rock bands. The week before Saint Valentine's day, we discuss the dos and donts of dating. And a popstar turned presenter talks about the dramatic birth of her first child. We will also have music from Matt Cardle and The Three Amigos, among others."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Evening all! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

haha.. I just dont know quite what to say, Mike.. Michelle Heaton, is that really the best we can do?? Aslan might be good, but Tubridy is uncomfortable in the presence of Northsiders so I dont think they'll be on long..

That theory cannot be discounted.

I'm backing p1ss poor myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

amdublin wrote: »
    Evening all! :)

Well Hello!

Missed you on the "Don't tell the Bride" thread last night ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Well Hello!

Missed you on the "Don't tell the Bride" thread last night ;)

Yeah :(

Were you all having the craic without me?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Well theres always the Graham Norton show, I know Ill be watching that instead of the tripe on the Late Late.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

"Michelle Heaton; Aslan on celebrating 30 years in the music business; the Irish couple who survived the capsizing of the Costa Concordia, and with Valentine’s only days away we have a panel discussing dating including chef Dylan McGrath, model Holly Carpenter, Geraldine O’Callaghan from The Apprentice and reporter Henry McKean. Plus a performance from X-Factor winner Matt Cardle . "

I stopped reading after the second word

• Registered Users Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Why does Tubridy always seem to conduct his interviews in such a confrontational and serious manner..! He also keeps saying yeh yeh yes when the guest is speaking, almost rushing them along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

And here we go :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Do I want to torture my ears listening to Whingy heaton

Advertisement