Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Hello awesome start to the day!!

Was walking into college with the girl from next door and one of the lads in our cul de sac who we've never even spoken to was like 'Get in the car I'll drop ye to college!'

Starting my day was a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute boy with a veeeeeeeery cute Donegal accent. Yeah buddy!! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Two mates on the radio today, one getting his arse-length ginger locks shaved off for charity and the other talking about being a modern irish man on Radio 1. LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Dolorous that's brilliant! My dress was only shipped yesterday, sigh, it better be worth this wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jay phelan

Booking my holiday flights this week :) I can't wait to get out of this place for a few days because when I go back to college after this break I will be glued to books for exams and feeling the pressure of finishing my final assignments and presentations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Praise be to be Jebus!! I has internet again!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I LOVE animals. And I mean all animals. I think the only one I wouldn't have as a pet is a cat, and that's because I'm allergic. Can't beat some pictures of kitties though to make you Aaawwwww.

I was so close to doing zoology in college, but sure I never would have gotten a job. And I couldn't be a vet, don't have the emotional stability for that!

I hate not having a pet right now :( And I'll probably move into my boyfriend's apartment when I get home so no dog. Been looking at some cool apartment pets though!

Here's some cuties I found earlier. I like to send them around:D
    funny-animal-captions-this-isnt-my-tree.jpg
    Long image I won't imbed but it's a kitty getting a bath!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Honey Ec - No doubt I was just as rude as the shop assistant. I always make an effort to say please and thanks and when Im paying for something, Id expect the same. Serving a customer while chatting on your phone is the height of rudeness and rude people don't deserve my respect. She was being ignorant - and I wasn't going to think it and not say it.

Acoshla - I dislike cats and make jokes about them all the time, a little like you do with babies actually. Just because you dislike babies does that mean you dislike people? However, there's two at my dads house and if I have to, I'd feed them ect. Cats do not make up the entire animal kingdom. There are plenty of others. Therefore I like animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

As if this thread was not full enough of squee, i have just seen princess peachs dog in kyl. Where can I get this dog/teddybear cross I wonder?
    I love animals too but am crap with insects, wish I wasn't but the sight of a moth or wasp freaks me out. Especially wasps, ugh.

Honey Ec - I worked with a hairdresser that used to work with Peter Marks and apparently Peter Marks are/were in SERIOUS trouble over damaging hair extentions. Probably why they steer clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

pampootie wrote: »
    As if this thread was not full enough of squee, i have just seen princess peachs dog in kyl. Where can I get this dog/teddybear cross I wonder?
    I love animals too but am crap with insects, wish I wasn't but the sight of a moth or wasp freaks me out. Especially wasps, ugh.

He is one a kind! He is just the best dog ever, he has the best temperament and personality! Everyone loves him. I was on Skype to him yesterday :pac:

I even love insects. I had worked out a great deal with the guy in pet shop a few years back on a bird eating spider, but I made the mistake of asking my Mam first. Should have just gotten him and told her it was no returns!

We love pets though. We have 3 dogs and an aquarium, used to always have hamsters and canaries too. I always wanted a bunny but we have too many dogs. I would feed him cookies all day
    128775540665564719.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Acoshla - I dislike cats and make jokes about them all the time, a little like you do with babies actually. Just because you dislike babies does that mean you dislike people?

I like babies a hell of a lot more than I like a lot of people actually.

Babies themselves are grand, cute even, it's parents, older kids and just lots of people in general I don't like, so yep, that does mean I dislike people. Sure babies are fine, they are born with no prejudices, no bad habits/manners, etc, it's the people around them that make them annoying :pac:

True dat!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

I don't understand the how's or why's but writing in the "Things you want to say..." thread makes me feel better! It's bizzare but who am I to understand it, it works and that's what counts!!

I've got man-flu, and thus in the worst vilest mood taking the head off everybody mood.

There's one particular person I can only fantasize about giving a good lick of a frying pan.

Good lord.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

voucher place booked out and one hour massages at my usual place booked out but i got a cheap half hour one for tomorrow
    yay

Reminds me seeing you post bluewolf and links - if you guys want to send me on an address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

He's gorgeous princess peach, looks like a cartoon dog with his big happy face!
    I'll have to stop now, my puppy can obviously sense me cooing over a dog that is not him and is pouting in his basket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Today is cuteness overload it seems. :)

I'm still pissed I shrunk my Firefly T-shirt :( I loveded that tee, I loveded it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I might as well jump on the wagon - here's an otter showing you its baby.

NRDzj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm still pissed I shrunk my Firefly T-shirt :( I loveded that tee, I loveded it :(

I feel your pain. What a decidedly un-shiny occurrence. :(

Disclaimer: My use of 'shiny' may only be semi-appropriate. I'm still learning.

• Advertisement

Good use of shiny. ;)

397085_10151314768465515_756800514_23169006_1766887627_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Acoshla wrote: »
    I like babies a hell of a lot more than I like a lot of people actually.

Babies themselves are grand, cute even, it's parents, older kids and just lots of people in general I don't like, so yep, that does mean I dislike people. Sure babies are fine, they are born with no prejudices, no bad habits/manners, etc, it's the people around them that make them annoying :pac:

I was getting a takeaway last night on the way home from work and there was a guy in front of me being served who had two kids with him, both boys, one was about 2 or 3 and the other was about 5, and just...no, no kids for krudler. the guy looked like he hadnt slept in years, he was trying to pay the guy at the counter while one of them was doing his best to pull a potted plant over and the other was tugging at his dads pant leg going "daaadddd!" at the top of his lungs while the guy was trying to fish his laser card out of his wallet, then the two of them started chasing each other around the restaurant, so no, kids arent for me, I like my sanity lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

I hate when anything happens to your fave clothes, its horrible, does make you think about how much you wear them tho!
    I am away at the moment and last week by some miracle I managed to put a wash of my clothes on a super hot dry instead of medium heat, shrunk a whole wash load of clothes, while out of the country and too broke to buy new ones, I was so cross with myself!

I think the Firefly shirt is still wearable though, it's just like... not so comfy any more :(

Get your bellybutton pierced and be all like "yeah, retro". Flashin the abs!

Although speaking of clothes getting snug - I've gone from a 6 being a little on the loose side, to it being just snug. If I keep up this appitite this phat ass will be in 8s sooner rather than later.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I just got a call from someone in HR

HR: I’m just about to book your flights to Hong Kong, could you send me your passport number?
    Me: Ooh, I’m going to Hong Kong? :)
    HR: Oh sorry, I got you mixed up with someone else! Nevermind
    Me: :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Fishie wrote: »
    I just got a call from someone in HR

HR: I’m just about to book your flights to Hong Kong, could you send me your passport number?
    Me: Ooh, I’m going to Hong Kong? :)
    HR: Oh sorry, I got you mixed up with someone else! Nevermind
    Me: :(

awwww!

you: "oh... can i go to hong kong anyway??"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Honey-ec wrote: »
    I might as well jump on the wagon - here's an otter showing you its baby.
    Eeeeeeee, so cute!!! :D

• Advertisement

Get your bellybutton pierced and be all like "yeah, retro". Flashin the abs!

lol, no thanks! :p

I still need to lose a bit of weight, and get my squishy gut into better shape. actually, it mightn't be too bad if I do lose some more weight. and you know, if it comes to it, I can always get another. *shrug*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement