Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

not even guilt but "man this is muck, i wish i'd cooked"

i love this clay mask :cool:
    i hope the place i bought the massage & facial voucher from will take me on saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Acoshla wrote: »
    Just so ye know my kitten is practically sitting on the keyboard of the laptop trying to catch everything that moves on the screen, arrow, letters, flashing ads...annoying, but so cute!

lolcatsdotcom3gp6wm7dw3jihq9t.jpg

aristocat wrote: »
    Takeaway is a bit like - you look forward to it, you scoff it and love it while you're eating it, then as you get fuller the guilt starts and by the time you are finished the guilt has grown legs and turned into Gillian McKeith! Is is worth it? Definitely yes.

Gillian McKeith can **** off, shes healthy foods worst spokesperson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Had such a nice day off today. Baked a lovely poppy seed, lemon and lime drizzle cake and made a lovely poached pear and blue cheese salad for my lunch guests. Also managed to fit in a run(and learn that bringing a massive dog on a leash for company during said run was not my brightest idea!)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

Hate to leave this page as it is just so cosy and interesting, but there is a HUGE pile of ironing waiting patiently for me. Tried reasoning that tomorrow is another day, but well, tomorrow is full already before it even starts. So, out comes the iron, on goes the CD player and before I know it the pile will be gone, well not before I know it, but maybe 90 minutes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Acoshla wrote: »
    405802_10150672066625330_183660505329_11763415_1863389986_n.jpg

I've spent about 2 days looking at that 4th picture and the penny has JUST dropped as to what it is.

For 2 days, I have been thinking ''Why would the public think that a cake artist dresses like a hippy and wears Jesus saddles??''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Emmerdale is so sad tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I spent most of today being upset about something that I pretty much imagined happened. And I consequently acted like a bit of a dick. Getting a teensy bit sick of my recent weird paranoia thing :/

Have to get so much work done tonight before I go to bed, and I'm up super early in the morning too. Do not want.

I'm gonna have shredded carrot and raisins for dinner.

Everything I eat today tastes like teabags

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

aristocat wrote: »
    Takeaway is a bit like - you look forward to it, you scoff it and love it while you're eating it, then as you get fuller the guilt starts and by the time you are finished the guilt has grown legs and turned into Gillian McKeith! Is is worth it? Definitely yes.
    I never feel guilty about eating anything! I loves my eats. :D

Haven't had Chinese take-away since before Christmas though. Must rectify this soon. :P :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Takeaway was yummy. Curry chips. Mmmmm. :D

Brother just won his bet. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just got my new speakers connected and right now there is a lovely wave of bassy vibrations rocking my desk. The sound is great on these speakers and they only cost me €18. I also got The Wedding Singer on DVD!:D

Emmerdale is so sad tonight
    I haven't seen it yet but I know what's going to happen. Aw. :(

Oh posy it's so sad it's just finished and I'm so upset for someone who's not even real.

Now time for fair city to cheer me up

Now time for fair city to cheer me up
    Laughing at the terrible, terrible acting? :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

youre as bad as my mum she's hooked on those shows

that face mask is magical
    40 euro might seem a lot but it's 3 months of regular use and counting and my skin looks awesome

Posy wrote: »

comedy gold that show is, I dont get soaps, no offence to anyone who loves them, life is grim enough without watching miserable fcukers be miserable on tv as well lol

there was one girl on that show who used to walk around like a penguin
    and with her shoulders up and some sulk on her

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭rainshowers82

Just found perfect house near my family :):) yay !!!!

Wedding dress shopping tomorrow !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

new entry to my HRT log: http://casey234.livejournal.com/1433.html

cooking fish fingers for dinner :3 NYOM :D

• Advertisement

Exactly!

That Ben kid bugs me - and dermiiish.

Bluewolf - what's in the facemask?
    Yonka isn't it

bluewolf wrote: »
    that face mask is magical
    40 euro might seem a lot but it's 3 months of regular use and counting and my skin looks awesome

what face mask is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't want my bf to go home tomorrow.. :(

Links234 wrote: »
    what face mask is it?
    I was just about to ask that! I want the magical face mask too!

Links, your HRT log is very interesting and informative.
    I is learning all sortz. :)

smells delish
    http://www.yonka.com/anglais/produits-beaute/visage/masques.asp

it's mask 103 on that page
    This mask is soft, creamy and delightfully scented.
    It detoxifies the skin, leaving it purified with a clearer complexion,
    helps tighten enlarged pores,
    recommended at all ages, it offers spectacular results for impure and blemished skin.
    Clays (montmorillonite, kaolin, bentonite), orange, wild thyme and the 5 Quintessence E.O.*
    Use after cleansing and toning. Apply for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.

For sublime relaxation, apply Phyto-Contour as an eye mask, then apply Masque 103 to face and neck and finally soak in a tub infused with Phyto-Bain.
    * Lavender, cypress, rosemary, thyme and geranium

now i have on the hydrating one #60
    An enlivening, naturally scented invisible gel mask.
    Deeply refreshing and “thirst quenching” gel mask,
    gently firms and smoothes the skin,
    helps reduce fatigue signs and wrinkles,
    imparts a soft polished finish.
    Mallow, carob, savory, wild thyme and the 5 Quintessence E.O.*
    Use after cleansing and toning. Apply for 15 minutes and remove with cotton dampened with Lotion.

For sublime relaxation, layer Alpha-Contour as an eye mask, then apply Hydratant 60 to face and neck and finally soak in a tub infused with Phyto-Bain.
    * Lavender, cypress, rosemary, thyme and geranium

i don't give a damn about wrinkles but it smells lovely and people kept telling me my skin was glowing when i got the mini facials so i asked what the mask was and it was the hydrating one
    they recommended me the clay one another time for my skin and a moisturiser which i wasnt brave enough to buy but i might now
    although i see it has ylang ylang in it LOL
    as if i need that... i'll be gone mental altogether

Where can you get that in Ireland, Bluewofl? I could probably use a good face mask.
    Links, your HRT log is very interesting and informative.
    I is learning all sortz. :)

aw thank you! :)

it always makes me happy that people find it interesting. what is it you learned from it? and also, if you have any questions I'm always happy to answer then, 'cos I'm sure there's loads of things that people are curious about that I'm not covering in the HRT log.

any salon that uses yonka probably sells it as well

i get mine at the retreat salon in clonskeagh, though i got the clay one when i was on my spa break in a hotel in cavan

oh lordy they've just adv they're open on sundays too

DO WANT

Bluewolf - Yonka is amazing, but see if you can get the moisturiser testers before you spend a fortune on it. Get yourself some SPF too if you're investing so much on your skin.

One of my besties works with Yonka if you want me to see if she can get testers just let me know.

• Advertisement

Links - like bluewolf done you'd prob be better having something like a mini facial done so as the right products can be recommended for you.

What's amazing on one skin won't be so amazing on the next. For example,
    a mask containing kaolin should never be used on sensitive skin.

Just be careful, especially with powerful products.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement