Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Wtb sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

B.O.R.E.D. Where are you sleep? Busy day tomorrow and being a zombie is not apart of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Akamossy, i feel your pain!! the only thing that got me through my early start 1am was to know that i'll be seeing my boo soon!!

fyi, not stalking but i'm in dub airport!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭SteppingStone

Mmmmm :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Morning Loungers :)

Boo for the stooopid cloud outside!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    B.O.R.E.D. Where are you sleep? Busy day tomorrow and being a zombie is not apart of it!

Out all night, back to college with the boss and a few friends, more wine in college, stay in college offices all night, about 30 minutes sleep and a busy day ahead.

I want today to be cool, quiet and short, preferably if someone could turn the sun down it would be great... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Craving.lemon merangue pie and sleep.

Why do I keep dreaming im pregnant??

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Third and final day of work this week. Psyched for Derren Brown tomorrow and spending time with lovely lovely pals.

Being brought out for my lunch today too with a guy I used to work with but never met in person. Should be fun, he was enormously helpful to me in my previous life as an auditor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Craving.lemon merangue pie and sleep.

Why do I keep dreaming im pregnant??

Apparently dreaming of pregnancy signifies change...are you planning some changes in your life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Was going to make the pie tonight, but decided to wait until tomorrow, in case the biscuit base goes soggy. Or it sets too much. Is that even possible? I haven't made it before. I would usually only make buns, so decided to give this a try as it looks easy and sounds and looks yum.

Nah it wouldn't go soggy in one night, would be ok. They can set quite a bit, but that depends on the recipe too. It's the type of dessert that would often be made the night before things anyway and left to set.
    Apparently dreaming of pregnancy signifies change...are you planning some changes in your life?

Yeah or it means you've lots of new ideas, I think there's a phrase to have a pregnant mind or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Why do people enter competitions for concert tickets of artists they don't like? Spoil sports.:mad:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Weird, normally I never remember my dreams, but I've actually remembered two this week and one was a pregnancy dream... :eek:

(the other was just weird)

Note to self: No more watching One Born Every Minute just before bedtime :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiera wrote: »
    Morning Loungers :)
    Boo for the stooopid cloud outside!

Lovely and sunny down.here :-)

I must go get ready for my wedding :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

A buffet is a dangerous lunch. Did I really need three courses in the middle of the day? Could do with a nap now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Gooood morning everyone :)

Had a terrible nights sleep, all thanks to this thread :(

On the bright side, going to view houses in Limerick today, excited!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I appear to have acquired hayfever. It's zero craic. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Be thinking time to start taking zirtek again.... went for a cycle this morning and had to come back had a flat. Lucky i came back, I got in the door and nearly fainted, *note to self have food before going for a cycle...... still feeling a little wobbly have no sugar in the house :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I was dreaming of Jon Hamm when my alarm went off this morning. I've never been so angry at it :mad:

Be thinking time to start taking zirtek again.... went for a cycle this morning and had to come back had a flat. Lucky i came back, I got in the door and nearly fainted, *note to self have food before going for a cycle...... still feeling a little wobbly have no sugar in the house :(

Ha went looking for zirtek and found a chocolate bar...... My husbands secret stash... :D

have the back door open and have Bruno Mars tunes playing very loud.... neighbours at work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Potato, egg and bacon salad for breakfast. This might not end well :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Oh God I hate hayfever.. Hate that asthma and hay fever go hand in hand... Going for a stroll in the woods ends up with me breathing like I just ran a marathon, snotty and teary eyed..

God I'm attractive :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Managed to get myself up for a run this morning :D Only 20 mins but still!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

so im putting on tan for the ball...i look like an oopah loompa

oh dear :o

so im putting on tan for the ball...i look like an oopah loompa

oh dear :o

Any idea why i cant see your you tube link??? this is always happening to me others can see it but i cant, there must be some setting on my internet that prevents me from seeing it, any one know what i have to do (with out asking my husband) :D

Gauge wrote: »
    I was dreaming of Jon Hamm when my alarm went off this morning. I've never been so angry at it :mad:

He doesn't float my boat, strangely. I was ordered to hand in my woman card by my husband last night. But OMG Christina Hendricks is adorable, even when she was crying. I love that photo of her in the big t-shirt and socks that was doing the rounds recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Lovely and sunny down.here :-)

I must go get ready for my wedding :-P

Just copped your location.

*downloads new Cork App* :D:P

Das Kitty wrote: »
    He doesn't float my boat, strangely. I was ordered to hand in my woman card by my husband last night. But OMG Christina Hendricks is adorable, even when she was crying. I love that photo of her in the big t-shirt and socks that was doing the rounds recently.

I think Jon Hamm is rotten! He's ok in his 60's gear but in real life, ugh. He's so funny in Bridesmaids though. I don't like Christina Hendricks anymore, she doesn't look fat, but she looks shoved into all her clothes, like we get it, you have boobies and curves, no need to cut off the circulation to prove it.

Acoshla wrote: »
    I think Jon Hamm is rotten! He's ok in his 60's gear but in real life, ugh. He's so funny in Bridesmaids though. I don't like Christina Hendricks anymore, she doesn't look fat, but she looks shoved into all her clothes, like we get it, you have boobies and curves, no need to cut off the circulation to prove it.

If you saw her in the t-shirt and socks, you'd forgive her.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    If you saw her in the t-shirt and socks, you'd forgive her.

Bet she looked like a booby lump in the tshirt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Acoshla wrote: »

Haha, I'm the opposite, Don Draper doesn't do it for me but I love how funny Jon Hamm is outside of Mad Men and how he doesn't take himself seriously, his SNL skits are my favourite things ever! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement