Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Paul Bunbury - Respectful posts only please

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Joko wrote: »
    Was there a sighting in Waterford? Perhaps put a sticky on the waterford regional forum?

There is an announcement across the South East forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I've an aunt and uncle and some cousins who live in the Isle of man and own a camera shop. They get a lot of people passing through.I shall contact them on facebook to print out some posters and put them up over there. Also my cousin works in a pub there.So i'll get her to put up some in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

If there's any information, it WILL be posted here. If there's nothing new posted, then no one knows what's happening.

And try and be a wee bit more sensitive in your questioning. I've snipped the above post just to avoid upsetting family/friends further.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Sad news. Paul's remains were removed from the River Liffey today. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

thats terrible news, so sad to hear. my condolences go to family and friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

What? Source?

I've checked this thread every time I've been on here. Fúcking hope that's not true..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

Christ.

Deepest sympathies to his family. Nothing anyone can say I guess, I just wish them all the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

I'm so sorry to hear this news.

May he Rest in Peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family as I'm sure are the thoughts of others on here.

So sad to hear of a life so young being lost.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I've been following this thread for a few weeks. I was really, really hoping that there'd be a different ending :(

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

So very sad to hear this. I've been following this thread since the beginning. Mainly as my son is a former DCU student and was only a little older than Paul. I can only imagine what his family and friends are going through. RIP Paul and condolences to his family and friends. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Bobby42

So saddened to hear this. RIP Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Such tragic news.

So sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Very sad, RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

Absolutely shocking...

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Jesus Christ. RIP Pyg.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

Oh how awful that's so upsetting :( My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

May he rest in peace x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Does anyone have an official source for this like a news site, not a Facebook page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

So very sad to hear the news, Pauls friends and family tried so hard to find him.

May he rest in Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

RIP Paul, my thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends during this difficult time. x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

So sad to hear this. It wasn't the way I thought this thread was going to go at all, especially after the last few days.

Memories keep those we've loved forever in our hearts.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh God, that's so awful. RIP Paul and condolences to all who were lucky enough to know him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,298 ✭✭✭freyners

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Rest in peace, Paul. You were a fantastic guy. Had fun drinking with you in Fibbers. Will always have fond memories of you. This is a tragic ending, but you're always in the hearts of the people who love you, of which there are many.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I did not know him but I think alot of us had ourselves convinced that he was somewhere far away trying to get a break from it all and though that he would turn up any day .

My heart goes out to his friends and family,I can not imagine what you are going through right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

RIP Paul,

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a ainm

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Very sad to see this,RIP.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

RIP, shocking news.

Condolences to Pauls family at this awful time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

R.I.P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

RIP
    Had been checking the thread regularly hoping for good news.
    Very sad

Advertisement