Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

a question bout the coupons on pigs back. Can you use as many of the one coupon on one purchase or only one? and is there any expiry dates?

Take for example "Get 50c off Barny Biscuit Range"

If you buy 1 packet of biscuits then you use 1 coupon.

If you buy 2 packet of biscuits then you use 2 coupons.

If you buy 3 packet of biscuits then you use 3 coupons etc.

and yes they do have an expiry date but it's usually at least a month or more away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

hey everyone i'm new here and i kinda came across this after getting addicted to watching extreme couponing on tlc. Anyways my printer is out of ink and just wanted to ask a question bout the coupons on pigs back. Can you use as many of the one coupon on one purchase or only one? and is there any expiry dates? can't check cos no ink yet and can't print off..

thanks! :)

Dont copy individual coupons. Select and print again - each voucher has a unique reference number

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

There are some small bottles of Persil reduced in Tesco at the moment
    18 wash Small and Mighty Liquid-- think it scanned at €3.14 so €2.14 with the coupon- scanned irrespective of whether bio or non-bio, colour etc

Notice that Persil have reduced the pack sizes of Small and Mighty withthe new bottle launch

They have even put a hole in the middle of the bottle
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

18 wash reduced to 15
    28 wash reduced to 25
    54 wash reduced to 40
    The biggest con is that the 1.89 litre bottle has been replaced by a 1.4 Litre bottle which is on sale in Tesco for €14.
    As far as I recall this was the price of the 1.89 Litre bottle
    This represents a 26% reduction in the pack size

Think when my stock runs out, I'll be switching brands

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ace lady

:( Come on Pigsback, whats happening with the lack of coupons?? Times are soooo hard and we need to stretch the euros especially with school starting at the end of month again. We need help with essentials for Breakfast/Dinner/Teatime!!! Worked for 27yrs and first time out of work. How can we live on 188eur?? Is there anyone willing to give us a break in Irl?? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tinkerbell1608

Hey thanks everyone that replied. Extreme couponing has me knowing i can save a bit on shopping but not to the extreme that the american shoppers do...

i spent a few hours last night online to do out my weekly shopping list for this week and i have to be honest i was shocked at how much i'd save by doing my list, looking up the offers on the shops website and finding the cheapest option available and if i don't badly need it i'm going to leave it for another week. I've a few money off and extra point coupons as well so i'm planning on using them too and getting a bit more savings. i've also printed out one set of the pigsback coupons, surprisingly its stuff i do buy so hopefully they have offers on before they expire.

It's only in the last couple of weeks i've been getting into using them, usually i'd throw any coupon into the bin. But i'm just realizing i was spending WAY too much on things without even thinking but now i'm religiously looking for offers on the sites and knowing the aisles there on from memory i'm doing out a list and prices. I'm getting a bit over the top with it but i guess it helps keep my outgoing money low and get all the good stuff as cheap as possible.

I do really wish we could get more coupons over here, i've tried a number of brand sites and came across on one or two that the uk can only use coupons! Unbelievable. Ireland is getting screwed!

A question to the long term users of the pigs back vouchers, how often does the site update their coupons? Once a month? once every couple of months?

I think also i have most sites bookmarked that may have coupons but i was wondering has anyone found one that does coupons like pigsback? can't seem to find any. But i have to admit i did email a few companies i use on a very regular basis to see if they'd send me any but not actually asking hahaha! i was very nice so we'll see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tinkerbell1608

ace lady wrote: »
    :( Come on Pigsback, whats happening with the lack of coupons?? Times are soooo hard and we need to stretch the euros especially with school starting at the end of month again. We need help with essentials for Breakfast/Dinner/Teatime!!! Worked for 27yrs and first time out of work. How can we live on 188eur?? Is there anyone willing to give us a break in Irl?? :confused::confused::confused:

i agree! i'm out of work too and have a young child, i was working for 10 years. Money is so so tight for everyone now. And this is the time they decide to stop giving as many coupons! madness!:(:confused:

I so wish i could find some more!! its like looking for gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Cushelle toilet tissue 60c current coupon...9 roll pack on offer in Tesco until Aug. 25th, for €4 less 60c coupon! Normal price €6.19, so getting it for €3.40. Limit of 3 packs per customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Comfort Pure 750 mls on special in Dunnes for €2...so just €1 with coupon instead of €2.69.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Chloe47

Libera wrote: »
    Comfort Pure 750 mls on special in Dunnes for €2...so just €1 with coupon instead of €2.69.

Will this offer still be valid weds? Cant find dunnes special offers online :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The comfort coupon is back up on Pigsback
    There are a few 1.5L varieties on special in Tesco at the moment at €3.

€2 with the coupon.

The coupon works on the 1.5 L bottles ( certainly on the self scan).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Now then the €2 coupon has changed to €1 coupon it is still cheaper to buy conditioner from Aldi (even with sale). Its good and you don't even have to wait for sale to purchase it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Are Pigsback getting out of the coupons business? Damn all on there recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭crayon80

New one. 75c off the Cadbury Eclairs Range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

crayon80 wrote: »
    New one. 75c off the Cadbury Eclairs Range.

As part of this weeks crazy price in tesco they half price Was 2.35 Now 1.17 use voucher get it for 42c:eek:
    Hazel are €1.24 and the orange are €1.24 with voucher get it for 49c each:D

valid from(24/9/2013) until 15/10/2013

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Stocked up on the eclairs and sent some to my sis in USA! she loves them,

There is only 3 coupons on PB today! seriously - butter, eclairs and cushelle,

its getting harder and harder to find coupons :(

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

Now showing 50c off fruit shoot 4 pk these are on offer for 2 packs for €4 in tesco. there's a limit on prints for these coupons
    and 60c off plenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

A new voucher for €1 off Big Al's Share It Range on Pigsback

Now I just have to find them on offer.

They are not showing online on Tesco.ie - at least not that I can find.

Link to these products on the Big Al's website http://www.bigals.ie/Big-Als-Product-Range/Big-Als-ShareIts.190.1.1.189.aspx

This is what you are looking for:
    BigAls_Poppin_Chicken_Bites285g_small.png

Big_Als_Share_its_Burrito_Bites_-_SMALL.png

Big_Als_Share_its_no_bone_wings_-_SMALL.png

Found them ! (Big Al's Share It range)

They are under the Part Food section of Frozen Food on the Tesco website.

Showing original price of €4.99 and half price at €2.49.

Worth a try for €1.49 with the €1 off voucher !

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭maria11

Went on link, voucher was out of date when i printed it. Is it the same for you or am I doing something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭crayon80

Mine is showing as 01 Nov 13 ?

• Advertisement

maria11 wrote: »
    Went on link, voucher was out of date when i printed it. Is it the same for you or am I doing something wrong.

the coupon above is on the pigsback site. the big als link was to show the products on offer. the one on the big als site is from an old promo. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭maria11

sassa wrote: »
    the coupon above is on the pigsback site. the big als link was to show the products on offer. the one on the big als site is from an old promo. :)
    thank you :o

There is a new/different coupon on Pigsback since yesterday:

This is for 50 cent off Connacht Gold Tubs of Low Fat Butter (454gm)

IDShot_225x225.jpg

These are currently €2.69 on Tesco.ie so would not interest me at that price.
    Need to wait for them to go on offer.

Anyone know if the Big Als are on offer anywhere? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 85,120 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Only 2 grocery coupons on Pigsback now

• Registered Users Posts: 34 subzero10

anyone use this website...seems to have a few printable coupons

http://www.vouchercloud.ie/printable-vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Agghhh, the Big Al's ones are gone ya??
    Was just going in to print one for tonight!!
    Don't suppose anyone has a scan have they? They are generic after all.

EDIT. The date has been updated on Big Al's website 30th November 2013...

New coupon for 50c off Green Isle range.

sassa wrote: »
    New coupon for 50c off Green Isle range.

In Tesco most of the Green Isle Frozen Vegetables costing between €1.50 and €1.69 (450gm) are buy 2 for €2.50

Using 2 x 50c off vouchers - these work out good value at 2 for €1.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

Just 1 coupon left now .... 50c off Green Isle range

Advertisement