Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sadolphingirl

Thanks Siber, just running out of the Carte Noir so this will be a good change :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Deals: Save 10% on any short break until March 31st - enter HOTEL10 at the checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

If anyone has fruice coupons left, the Tropical and the Apple and berry ones are now €1
    IDShot_225x225.jpgIDShot_225x225.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

siber wrote: »
    New Pigsback Voucher

50c off any product from the Kenco Millicano Range

2261_product_03.jpg

Some of these currently half price in Tesco - 85gm Refill
    IDShot_90x90.jpg-
    Was €4.49, now €2.24 and just €1.74 using 50c off coupon.

Same problem as before - no stock!

agghh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Supervalu have the half price Millicano refill packs and take the PB vouchers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

My local Supervalu has Plenty fat ones at €2.50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Anyone have spare scans of the fruice ones or are we not allowed do that anymore :p

we were never allowed irish produce! :P

I saved a lot of copies of it because it's always coming up on offer and you never know how long the coupon will stay up on pigsback. When its on special offer I stock up. Doin the same now with the coupons for low low and plenty even thou the dates aren't great on those ones - they will expire in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,279 ✭✭✭CH3OH

2278_product.jpg

This one seems new. Goodfella's 400 Calorie Delizia Range €1 off
    They are half price in Tesco €1.99 until 15 /4

so 99 cent .. no idea what they are like;)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

CH3OH wrote: »
    2278_product.jpg

This one seems new. Goodfella's 400 Calorie Delizia Range €1 off
    They are half price in Tesco €1.99 until 15 /4

so 99 cent .. no idea what they are like;)

gonna try them today. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Got them today, had them tonight, not the worst pizzas we've ever had was the verdict, but nothing to rave about. It's the usual scenario, grand for 99c with voucher, ok at half price 1.99 without voucher but no way would pay 3.99 for them normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I was sorting through my vouchers this morning and getting rid of out of date ones, noting those I may use. Here are the current offers I spotted for using current Pigsback Vouchers:

SUPER VALU

Plenty 2 Pack Kitchen Towels on Offer at €2 Use 60cents pigsback voucher to get them for €1.40

Super Valu

Milupa Cereals (selected Range) reduced to €2.99 - use €1 Pigsback Voucher to get for €1.99

Irish Pride Sandwich Pan - Was €1.72 - Now €1.25 - use 30 cents off Pigsback voucher to get for 95 cents (better value than Tesco at 2 for 2.75)

Low Low Spread - Reduced to €1.50 - use 50 cent off Pigsback voucher to get for €1.00 (same price in Tesco's)

Low Low Cheese - Blocks, Slices, Grated - Reduced to €2 - use 60 cent off Pigsback voucher to get for €1.50 (Tesco also hav 2 for €4 - using 2 x 50cent off vouchers works out at €1.50 each also)

TESCO

Goodfella's 400 Calorie Delizia Range - reduced to €1.99 - use €1 off Pigsback voucher and get it for 99cents

Quilted Velvet Toilet Tissue White 4 Roll - reduced to €2.39 - use 60 cent off Pigsback voucher and get it for €1.79

Plenty Products - a number of different products reduced -though none as low as half price - use 60 cents off voucher

Abbey Farm Breakfast Marmalade - reduced from €2.99 to €2 - use 60 cents off voucher and get it for €1.40

At last a new useful Pigsback Coupon

50cent off Knorr Packet Soup -

2285_product.jpg

I just checked Tesco.ie to see if there are any offers on Knorr soup and to my surprise different varieties of soup have varying prices and even varying weights;

eg.

Cream of Chicken 47gm €1.19
    Oxtail Soup 59g €1.05
    Cream of Vegetable 51gm €1.16
    Leek & Potatoe 66gm €1.05

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Noticed in Tesco on Sunday that Knorr doing HUGE advertising but NOTHING was on offer!!!!

Was very surprised to see so much advertising and then no offers, so glad to see a coupon, but I suspect that these are going to go on offer as well verrrrry soon in various stores

Some knorr soups were reduced in Supervalue this week too

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ace lady

123654789 wrote: »
    we were never allowed irish produce! :P

I saved a lot of copies of it because it's always coming up on offer and you never know how long the coupon will stay up on pigsback. When its on special offer I stock up. Doin the same now with the coupons for low low and plenty even thou the dates aren't great on those ones - they will expire in April.

Went to print a few coupons on Pigsback before they become unavailable but when I print the Jacob coupon it is saying that 'you have reached your limit' ??? Whats the story?????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

ace lady wrote: »
    Went to print a few coupons on Pigsback before they become unavailable but when I print the Jacob coupon it is saying that 'you have reached your limit' ??? Whats the story?????

Just tried it now and it only allowed one coupon of Jacobs Elite.

Jacobs may have deliberately chosen to limit its availability.

€1 is quite a generous discount, most of the other coupons are for 50 - 60 cent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

McCambridges 2 for €2.75 at Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ace lady

New Comfort and Tuna coupons on pigsback.

Great the comfort coupon being back at last. Its €1 off 1.5L Comfort Classics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Great the comfort coupon being back at last. Its €1 off 1.5L Comfort Classics.

It's on special in Tesco until 21 May - one third off normal price (about €1.50 saving) and then the coupon also! ;)

A few Pigsback Coupon opportunities in Dunnes Stores at the moment.

Plenty 2 rolls - reduced from €2.50 (approx) to €1.79 - use 60 cent off coupon to get these for €1.19

If you still have some Low Low coupons printed out - 50cents off Low Low range - Low Low spread - €1.50 - €1 with coupon and Low Low Cheese Triangles - 2 for €2.50 - use two coupons and it works out at 2 for €1.50 or 75 cent each.

Knorr Packet Soup is down to €1 - so use the 50 cent coupon to get this for 50 cent - definitely one to stock up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

Supervalu have Plenty seasonal ( 2 roll pack) in store now for 1.69. using 0.60c coupon from pigsback, cost just 1.09

This was my first coupon to use. Thanks for the great tips that I got as I was reading this thread and forum. I always thought you could never use coupons on something that was already reduced.

Can the pigsbacks coupons be printed and used more than once? And do you use them for different visits or all at once?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

Blinder wrote: »
    Can the pigsbacks coupons be printed and used more than once? And do you use them for different visits or all at once?

There seemed to be a print limit on the Jacob's Elite Chocolate Coconut Creams coupon that they in April but apart from that you can print out as many coupons as you wish.

You should however go back to the main page and reselect the coupon for printing so that each coupon will have a different Security code.

You should print them in Black and White too.

You can use as many coupons as you dare each time.

hairyairyfairy has some advice for printing them out here

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Comfort is €3.00 in Tescos until 2/7/2013

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭crayon80

New one. 50c off Barny Biscuit Range

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

This is not funny! Just to coupons on pigsback (Barny & Plenty).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭georgem25

5 now - Barny, Persil, Plenty, Goodfellas, Comfort

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tinkerbell1608

hey everyone i'm new here and i kinda came across this after getting addicted to watching extreme couponing on tlc. Anyways my printer is out of ink and just wanted to ask a question bout the coupons on pigs back. Can you use as many of the one coupon on one purchase or only one? and is there any expiry dates? can't check cos no ink yet and can't print off..

thanks! :)

Advertisement