Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show - 21/01/12

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

well eff you dan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Neven has a lovely soothing voice, it is hard to imagine him getting angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Skid wrote: »
    Neven has a lovely soothing voice, it is hard to imagine him getting angry.
    Ah, it's the quiet ones you have to watch ;)

cofy wrote: »
    So that's the story of the brooch
    newbridge silverware gave him 10 of them:cool: although you prob heard that now:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

The Sunday World should have got Neven to read those stories for their CD.

He would sound great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Skid wrote: »
    Are you watching a repeat of Primetime?

Brendan O'Connor is the presenter of this show.

Thank you, my misnaming may mark the respect I have for BOC, or possibly my attractiion to Miriam. Having said that, I think it was really only a slip of the mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

finfinfin wrote: »
    is it wrong that I want to bang her?

Not at all.

If you are a gorilla.

Lmao.......:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sharon Gless is great on Burn Notice surprised BOC didnt talk to her about that

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

MrsD007 wrote: »

Chef, Neven Maguire of MacNeans Restaurant, Cavan and presenter of RTE's Neven Maguire - Home Chef tells us why Irish produce is best, he will also discuss impending fatherhood. He are his wife, Amelda are expecting twins.

Some good news for a change! Neven and Amelda's twins, Lucia and Connor arrived safely into the world yesterday:)
    babies-i_1014672t.jpg

Two more mouths to feed for top chef Neven

By Mark Hilliard

Thursday February 09 2012

CELEBRITY chef Neven Maguire was celebrating his finest creations to date last night, after his wife Amelda gave birth to twins.

The Cavan-based chef announced the arrival of his newborn son Connor and daughter Lucia on Twitter, joking that hopefully they might turn out to be "a butcher and a baker".

Amelda gave birth yesterday morning in Sligo General Hospital and was understood to be in good health last night.

Welcoming the prospect of two new mouths to feed, the kitchen maestro said the couple were absolutely thrilled.

"Wow, what a wonderful day," he tweeted. "Amelda just gave birth to a boy and a girl. We are thrilled. Our little angels!!! Thank god!

"Hopefully, a butcher and a baker. Don't tell Amelda."

The new arrivals are the first children for the couple, who are behind the acclaimed MacNean House and Restaurant in Blacklion, Co Cavan.

- Mark Hilliard

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/two-more-mouths-to-feed-for-top-chef-neven-3014686.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

AAhh such a cute pic, best of luck to them:D

Advertisement