Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show - 21/01/12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Brendan's guests this week are as follows;

Sharon Gless of the iconic cop show Cagney and Lacey

Hold it there!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Skid, I liked Cagney and Lacey but these guys were my favourite cops. Oh, sweet memories :)

Skid, I liked Cagney and Lacey but these guys were my favourite cops. Oh, sweet memories :)

Ah Ponch and Jon :)

They were the best :) I am tempted to post the Theme from the Fall Guy. But I wouldn't like to go off topic. Much.

Cagney and Lacey rocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Gerald Keane is a solicitor and a successful one at that, he's not a celebrity and his private life or opinions are of little interest to anybody but yet I'd hazard a guess that this will be his 4th or 5th appearance on an Irish chat show. Who in the name of Christ is running things up there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 irishben

His boyfriend seems nice tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Sharon Gless of the iconic cop show Cagney and Lacey chats about her new play "A Round Heeled Woman" a play about senior sex.[SIZE]

What's with all this fancy Dan usage of fonts ??

I wont be in tonight, but I'm recording it.. By the look of that, it will be substantially better than the Late Late Misery Show.. I mean does Tubridy just send his researchers to the local hospitals when he's looking for guests..

Stephen Donnolly is brilliant, always interested to hear what he says..
    Nevin Maguire is a sound chap, not hugely interested in cooking though.
    Gerald Keane & Barbie... That robbery was odd, very odd...
    Sharon Gless.. Shure for the alcoholism alone it's worth bringing her on..

Til 3am..

What's with all this fancy Dan usage of fonts ??

Gerald Keane & Barbie... That robbery was odd, very odd...

Leave me alone :(:mad:

Hey Jonny, at least when I start a thread I list the guests ;) BTW, there is no "e" in "Kean":p

Hey Jonny, at least when I start a thread I list the guests ;)

I only started that thread cos I know you like starting the LLS thread.. :)

I only started that thread cos I know you like starting the LLS thread.. :)
    I'm afraid you're mixing me up with someone else Jonny, I rarely ever start the LLS thread :D You're getting confused! Don't worry these things happen as you get older, I suppose I will be the same when I reach your age :p

Deja Vu seeing Gerald Kean on the Show yet again.

He appeared talking about the break-in before, we don't need an encore.

It is not a sufficiently important story to warrant another airing just because Lisa Murphy wants to talk about it now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Lisa Murphy and Gerald Kean not again:mad:

Skid wrote: »
    Deja Vu seeing Gerald Kean on the Show yet again.
    He appeared talking about the break-in before, we don't need an encore.

Not very clever of them both to announce in the media that they are appearing on The Saturday Night Show tonight... You know the way irony works..

keanmanor.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Gerald Keane is a solicitor and a successful one at that, he's not a celebrity and his private life or opinions are of little interest to anybody but yet I'd hazard a guess that this will be his 4th or 5th appearance on an Irish chat show. Who in the name of Christ is running things up there!!

He knows where the bodies are buried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Not very clever of them both to announce in the media that they are appearing on The Saturday Night Show tonight... You know the way irony works..

keanmanor.jpg

not funny IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

I wish somebody would tell him that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

not funny IMO

Lighten up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

A year!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNkBvzdXNYdi7aJV5hXIbg7geP4-JyP4fT_QHUgxfiEI1RB-HGJeuupjxf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Brendan's guests this week are as follows;

Sharon Gless of the iconic cop show Cagney and Lacey chats about her new play "A Round Heeled Woman" a play about senior sex.
    http://westend.broadwayworld.com/article/Sharon-Gless-Led-A-ROUND-HEELED-WOMAN-West-End-Transfer-Confirmed-20-November-20111108#

Lisa Murphy and Gerald Kean will give their first joint TV interview since the robbery at their home last year.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/most-terrifying-night-of-my-life-murphy-2660675.html

Stephen Donnelly, Independent TD for Wicklow and East Carlow will discuss the recent visit of the Troika and what they really think of us. http://www.stephendonnelly.ie/

Chef, Neven Maguire of MacNeans Restaurant, Cavan and presenter of RTE's Neven Maguire - Home Chef tells us why Irish produce is best, he will also discuss impending fatherhood. He are his wife, Amelda are expecting twins.
    http://www.nevenmaguire.com/

Music on the night will be performed by Choice Music nominated Cashier No.9 with their hit single "Goldstar".

So nothing worthwhile or interesting then ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Aidric wrote: »

:eek:

Jesus Christ what the hell is that?!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

That is what happens when you marry a ladyboy:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Lisa Murphy and Gerald Kean not again:mad:

What's not to like?

lisa-gerald.png

LOL :D Gerald looks like Marty Morrissey in that picture ^^^^^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Lisa will probably be plugging her new show.

Undercover Bishop, for real?

deelite wrote: »
    Lisa will probably be plugging her new show.
    Hi Deelite, what is her new show??

The state of her.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Aidric wrote: »
    What's not to like?

lisa-gerald.png

:eek:

Bloody hell quit with the SCARY photos guys!

That is some accent in fairness :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Why the long face lisa?:(

Advertisement