Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&P Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

DBB wrote: »
    Hmmm... I seem to remember that you *made* me go to Homestore & More last year where I spent far too much money, and now I know I won't be able to resist going in again... shame on you :p

While I'm here, your photo reminded me that I'm on the lookout for a young Springer for a reasonably experienced home in Dublin. If any of ye hear of one that might suit, let me know!

At least for once it's not TK making you spend!:p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

At least for once it's not TK making you spend!:p

No, I have discovered that if I let tk buy loads of stuff, then wait for her dogs to outgrow it, then I'll accept her offers to rehome the stuff :D (GSD is currently flaked out on a tk bed :o).
    So, eh, tk? Off you go back to H&S now, you definitely need more stuff. Definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

It's this thread's fault that my animals have more furniture than I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

DBB wrote: »
    No, I have discovered that if I let tk buy loads of stuff, then wait for her dogs to outgrow it, then I'll accept her offers to rehome the stuff :D (GSD is currently flaked out on a tk bed :o).
    So, eh, tk? Off you go back to H&S now, you definitely need more stuff. Definitely.

Noooo!!! I got 2 Hi-K9s in the last year so don't need any beds :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

tk123 wrote: »
    Noooo!!! I got 2 Hi-K9s in the last year so don't need any beds :pac:

Ah feck :(

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Whispered, just saw the puppy play pens, not the type I was thinking of!
    I thought it was the fence like ones, I sound a right nut job suggesting you put a baby in them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

mymo wrote: »
    Whispered, just saw the puppy play pens, not the type I was thinking of!
    I thought it was the fence like ones, I sound a right nut job suggesting you put a baby in them!

I'd put the kids in them! But someone would probably call childline

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

1 waterproof bed
    1 fluffy bed
    1 pet ottoman :o
    2 treat tins
    3 tennis balls
    And a candle for me. You know, to disguise the smell of dog.

crap I was meant to go back today for candles! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

What store are ye all going to? I'm in Dublin for the Meath match on Saturday. Will there be any stock left in the Blanchardstown store?

• Advertisement

There was loads yesterday in Blanch - they were still taking it out! You can "reserve" on-line and have until the next day to collect it - if it's sold out when you get there they'll give you a €10 voucher ;) It's not actually reserved for you - just that they're confident it'll be in stock. Airside is only 15 mins away from the Blanch store too.

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/howselectandcollectworks/page/howselectandcollectworks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Lemlin wrote: »
    What store are ye all going to? I'm in Dublin for the Meath match on Saturday. Will there be any stock left in the Blanchardstown store?

Blanch Centre can be very busy on Saturdays though, maybe you don't mind the madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Knine wrote: »
    Blanch Centre can be very busy on Saturdays though, maybe you don't mind the madness!

I used to work in an office near there andlived in the locality so I am more than used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

They always have everything left in Nutgrove ! And I have never seen it busy :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

1 waterproof bed
    1 fluffy bed
    1 pet ottoman :o
    2 treat tins
    3 tennis balls
    And a candle for me. You know, to disguise the smell of dog.

Wow! How much did that all cost ye may I ask?

May go there in a few days to see what I can get.

Might go Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Wow! How much did that all cost ye may I ask?

May go there in a few days to see what I can get.

Might go Friday.

It was around €70 Euro, just under €60 excluding the candle. The beds seem decent quality and there's a huge range to choose from. But hurry... When they're gone, they're gone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

oh how long do these offers last?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Whispered wrote: »
    oh how long do these offers last?

All of August!

I'm ashamed to say that I was looking at everything today and saying ''yeah....already have that....and that....and that....''

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

Last time they had dog beds I got one for Coco, I don't think he's ever slept on it, but he sure loves it, every time he gets excited playing he runs into the corner with it just to show it how much :eek::pac:

Can't find them on HS&M's website (possible because they're selling them off) but this Wham Clip boxes hold a 5lb bag from Slaney AND fit better in the fridge - €2!

http://www.plasticboxshop.co.uk/craft-storage-boxes-c4/mini-clippy-boxes-c31/3-6lt-wham-clip-storage-box-with-lid-p1494

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭muddypaws

tk123 wrote: »
    Can't find them on HS&M's website (possible because they're selling them off) but this Wham Clip boxes hold a 5lb bag from Slaney AND fit better in the fridge - €2!

http://www.plasticboxshop.co.uk/craft-storage-boxes-c4/mini-clippy-boxes-c31/3-6lt-wham-clip-storage-box-with-lid-p1494

There's a website just for boxes :eek: And I'm looking through all the categories thinking they look cool, and which should I order? :p

muddypaws wrote: »
    There's a website just for boxes :eek: And I'm looking through all the categories thinking they look cool, and which should I order? :p

Well I got mine in homestore lol - I just googled and that was the first place that came up since they're not on homestroes site anymore. The ones I got were in a basket by the counter.

Lemlin wrote: »
    I used to work in an office near there andlived in the locality so I am more than used to it.

I was in today - loads of pet stuff left. The candles are like a war zone though! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

It was around €70 Euro, just under €60 excluding the candle. The beds seem decent quality and there's a huge range to choose from. But hurry... When they're gone, they're gone. :D

I was supposed to go in today but I never got around to it!

I need to pop into PetMania to get Ali some more food anyway so I may go in!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Dunnes stores are doing an up to 70% off sale, Carolyn Donnelly has some stunning things for your dog, leather leads reduced to €5,
    http://www.dunnesstores.com/carolyn-donnelly-eclectic-dog-lead//dunnesstores/fcp-product/2061126?colour=red
    beds, dog bowls etc. honestly I think they are more stylish than practical but all the same they look fab :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭muddypaws

If anyone is doing any core conditioning, body or touch training with their dogs, Lidl have baby step stools in at the moment for €4.99, non slip feet and non slip pads on top, in various Disney designs :D

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/SID-508F7725-D92C27DF/www_lidl_ie/hs.xsl/Offers.htm?id=233

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Ordered

Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15kg

and got

Harringtons training treats 160g (x9) for free

Works out at £20.59 (Around €25) for the two. (The discount is taken at checkout. Make sure to chose free delivery)

Haven't opened the dry mix yet, but it gets great reviews. I have never, ever seen the dogs like any dry treats so much as these. My little bichon yorkie normally turns her nose up at dry treats but loves these. Even the cat was trying to get in on the action.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I'm not sure if they still have them but Dealz had ramekins which were 3 for €1.49, they made excellent water bowls when my boa constrictor Aryn dropped a litter of wriggly baby boas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ChickenBear

Mod note, this post was moved from another thread, it's more suited to here.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Hi I know this post is very old but I just wanted to share. There are fully equipped hamster cages now for sale in big euro 2's in cork. They're only a tenner and although they are small they'd do fine for a dwarf hamster :)
    I had a spare aquarium and spent €25 getting all the necessaries for my dwarf hamster. If only i found this earlier I could have bought it and taken all the bits out of it and put it into my aquarium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

I've seen them. They are still waaaaaaay too small, even for a dwarfie. :(

Advertisement