Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne gym lucan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

darrenmcc wrote: »
    Anyone here looking to rejoin Ben Dunne lucan??
    Prices have gone up but 2 ppl for 185e or single is 215e

Do you have to pay the money straight up or can you avail of this offer through direct debit?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭darrenmcc

So my membership is up again and looking to renew. Ben dunne lucan has a great offer. Options are pay on your own monthly with is €25 per month, pay on your own one off payment which is €175 or 3 people join together which is €395 which is €132 per person.
    Anyone else looking to join/renew?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭pj12332

I'm looking to join in lucan looking for one person to get the deal with (395 for 3 people). The misses will join also but she's not too pushed so one person or two needed. Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭darrenmcc

pj12332 wrote: »
    I'm looking to join in lucan looking for one person to get the deal with (395 for 3 people). The misses will join also but she's not too pushed so one person or two needed. Anyone interested?

Yeah I'd be interested. Work Mon to Fri 8-5:30 so anytime outside of that I can make

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement