Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne gym lucan

Options
  • 17-01-2012 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anybody interested in joining this gym? The membership for 3 people to join together is 108 euro pp for a year, a lot cheaper than single membership. My husband and I want to join, looking for a third person to join at the same time to avail of this offer

If you're interested pls get in touch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Vytas_bew23

have you join yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MrsOdo

I joined yesterday, I gave up waiting for someone to respond :((

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Vytas_bew23

i was there today, and decide to look for someone to join together :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MrsOdo

Typical! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CalvinCooke

I am willing to join with you both , because I'm currently looking for the 3 person deal myself as my membership is up on Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 ytjeffsy29

I am willing to join with you both , because I'm currently looking for the 3 person deal myself as my membership is up on Wednesday
    Hi, I wanna join as well. Let me know if u need third person. I can join anytime but only morning cuz working in the evening. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

Been member of Ben Donne in Northwood since it opened but its been slowly going down the hill. This was the first time i was thinking if renewing is worth the so called saving. On one hand its the cheapest gym around but..... In last year they took out TV sets and placed communal TV’s . No problem there really. It was nicer with individual TV’s but they need to cut the cost. Next thing to go was bags in showers to put your wet gear in. OK , still manageable.... But cleaning has suffered big time IMHO. Used to be very clean now its dusty everywhere and machines are not cleaned as often as they used to be. Changing rooms and showers are constantly dirty. Didn’t used to be like this. Last year has also seen increase in robberies in changing rooms and car park.
    I don’t know if it’s to do with location or clientele. I would no longer recommend Ben Donne in Northwood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 AidasB

I need two people ,so it will be 114euros.who wants to join with me this thursday?? Please reply!

Do you still need 3rd person? because i want to join !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vad

Have you joined yet?
    I am gonna get membership on Saturday.

• Advertisement

vad wrote: »
    Have you joined yet?
    I am gonna get membership on Saturday.

no i didnt yet,would you be able to join tommorow ,thursday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PaulPMac

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for two people to join Northwood with me at €180 per person, any takers ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sharbarm

hi im looking to join ben dunne gym do u still need someone i can join straight away as i was looking for people to join wit me myself get back in touch if need me thanks

im intrested if u still need someone im lookin to join asap

do u need someone to join wit u id be intrested im lookin to join straight away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PaulPMac

sure call me at 0868332700

hey sorry i went over yesterday and joined myself didnt think anyone was intrested wen i heard nothing back sorry thanks for the reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gismin

Hi I am thinking of joining Ben dunne gym in Lucan and would like to avail of 3 person membership.. Is anyone else interested..? Need 2 more interested people. Have been told classes will start there in April.. Membership will only be 108 euro for the yr..!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭crazy_lady

Gismin wrote: »
    Hi I am thinking of joining Ben dunne gym in Lucan and would like to avail of 3 person membership.. Is anyone else interested..? Need 2 more interested people. Have been told classes will start there in April.. Membership will only be 108 euro for the yr..!

Hi there,

I would be interested if we can also get a third person.

Thanks!

azy_lady;77801075]
    Hi I am thinking of joining Ben dunne gym in Lucan and would like to avail of 3 person membership.. Is anyone else interested..? Need 2 more interested people. Have been told classes will start there
    Hi there,

Thanks!
    Hi that's gr8.. I'm in no rush so hopefully we ll get another person interested and can arrange to meet up then. If ur happy to pm me ur contact number I can txt to arrange. Thanks a mil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Yep I'm in for joining if no one else has taken the offer yet? I'll PM my number.

azy_lady;77801075]
    Hi I am thinking of joining Ben dunne gym in Lucan and would like to avail of 3 person membership.. Is anyone else interested..? Need 2 more interested people. Have been told classes will start there
    Hi there,

Thanks!
    Hi that's gr8.. I'm in no rush so hopefully we ll get another person interested and can arrange to meet up then. If ur happy to pm me ur contact number I can txt to arrange. Thanks a mil.
    Hi again we have a third person so I ll pm u my mobile and we can make arrangements. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 edevoy

Hi

I am interested in joining gym in Lucan aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Keep_Her_Lit

Hi, I'm renewing my membership in Ben Dunne Lucan. If anyone is still looking to avail of the 3 member discount, please reply and/or PM me. FYI, individual membership is €170 and 3 can join for €354, i.e. €118 per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭darrenmcc

i'm lookin to join asap aswell. mite have a 2nd person thats wanting to join, but if there's 2 ppl lookin for a 3rd, i'd be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Keep_Her_Lit

edevoy & darrenmcc, I've PM'd you both.

azy_lady;77801075]

I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you, it's been a good while since I was on boards. I assume you got sorted?

Still interested in availing of the 3 person membership if anyone else is....?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MsMoo

Hi guys,
    I would like to join the gym in Lucan also, so if there's anyone else who would like to join please drop me a PM.

Thanks. :)

Just bumping this thread - anyone else interesting in availing of the 3 people deal? Also for May you get 4 months extra membership free so 16 months in total for €160.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭darrenmcc

Anyone here looking to rejoin Ben Dunne lucan??
    Prices have gone up but 2 ppl for 185e or single is 215e

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement